Expired Hot Deals

Epic Games

Connect and Save! Subscribe to Epic Games Emails and get a $10 USD ($14 CAD?) Epic Coupon!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2022 11:39 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
5925 posts
17714 upvotes
Kitchener

[Epic Games] Connect and Save! Subscribe to Epic Games Emails and get a $10 USD ($14 CAD?) Epic Coupon!

Deal Link:
Savings:
$10
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/n ... pic-coupon

Free Epic Games Coupon :)

Connect and Save! Subscribe to Epic Games Emails and get a $10 Epic Coupon
Connect and Save is back! We’re once again offering a $10 Epic Coupon (or local equivalent) for signing up to the Epic Games email and alerts program. If you subscribe between January 27 and February 27, not only will you get the latest info on new releases, free game drops and discounts, but we’ll gift you a coupon to be used towards a full game purchase of $14.99 and over on the Epic Games Store.

Check your account settings and look under communications preferences to see your current subscription status. There are only two ways this can go…

I’m already subscribed: Great, thank you for staying connected with us! We’ll be sending you a $10 Epic Coupon within the next 24 hours. Once received, the coupon will be applied at checkout with your next eligible purchase. Check out your account inventory to see if your coupon is ready to be used.

I’m not currently subscribed: Go ahead and check that box to opt-in and we’ll dispatch a coupon ASAP. We’re checking for new subscribers daily but please allow up to 24 hours for your coupon to arrive in your inventory. Once received, the coupon will be applied at checkout with your next eligible purchase. Keep an eye on your account inventory to see if your coupon is ready to be used.
PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3060 Ti 8gb, 64gb RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
28 replies
Feb 2, 2006
293 posts
67 upvotes
Thanks!!! I bought Inscryption for $8
May 22, 2009
611 posts
1124 upvotes
Canada
They ran a similar promo before and I had already subscribed to their email list. So I tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing and whaddyaknow, they gave me a coupon :)

Just FYI
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
2194 posts
1233 upvotes
Montreal
pwned.u wrote: They ran a similar promo before and I had already subscribed to their email list. So I tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing and whaddyaknow, they gave me a coupon :)

Just FYI
I’m already subscribed: Great, thank you for staying connected with us! We’ll be sending you a $10 Epic Coupon within the next 24 hours. Once received, the coupon will be applied at checkout with your next eligible purchase. Check out your account inventory to see if your coupon is ready to be used.
Mar 9, 2020
316 posts
616 upvotes
Thanks. Used this on horizon zero dawn to bring it down to $15.99.

Already played through on ps4 but liked it and would play again and seems like with halo etc all on PC as well no need to own a console anymore.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2016 posts
1248 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wish I could use the coupon towards a preorder of Uncharted Legacy of Thieves.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2016 posts
1248 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone know if you get a new coupon everytime you buy a game ?
Jun 4, 2009
123 posts
68 upvotes
Laval
Niklasky wrote: Anyone know if you get a new coupon everytime you buy a game ?
Just one for me atleast.
May 6, 2021
19 posts
8 upvotes
Was expecting comments from people saying they'd use this on FF7 remake but I think the price is still too high lol
Sep 27, 2007
183 posts
150 upvotes
With the currency change, that means you get a $14CDN coupon on any order that totals at least $20.99 (notice the price filters at right for CA$20.99 or more)
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1155 posts
1979 upvotes
fyrebug wrote: Thanks. Used this on horizon zero dawn to bring it down to $15.99.

Already played through on ps4 but liked it and would play again and seems like with halo etc all on PC as well no need to own a console anymore.
Yeah if you like games 3 years later
Mar 9, 2020
316 posts
616 upvotes
Ausmack wrote: Yeah if you like games 3 years later
Meh.
With sony yes, with Microsoft, halo infinite, forza etc launched at the same time on pc as console.
either way I can wait. 2 small kids means less time and I have a massive backlog of some pretty good games epic has given away.

gonna sell the ps4 and xbox one (for whatever those are worth these days) and go pc only. just sucks as the library was all digital so it's worthless... but better to just cut my losses now.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1155 posts
1979 upvotes
Yeah I hear you on that front. I buy all the new stuff and never play it due to lack of time.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
5925 posts
17714 upvotes
Kitchener
fyrebug wrote: Meh.
With sony yes, with Microsoft, halo infinite, forza etc launched at the same time on pc as console.
either way I can wait. 2 small kids means less time and I have a massive backlog of some pretty good games epic has given away.

gonna sell the ps4 and xbox one (for whatever those are worth these days) and go pc only. just sucks as the library was all digital so it's worthless... but better to just cut my losses now.
Kids wont want to play the PS4 or Xbox?
Mar 9, 2020
316 posts
616 upvotes
JoJoCan wrote: Kids wont want to play the PS4 or Xbox?
Nah.
my son is 5 and my daughter is 2. by the time we allow them newer consoles I'd be able to grab one of these from value village for $20...
I'm going to start him out on sega genesis this year.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
5925 posts
17714 upvotes
Kitchener
fyrebug wrote: Nah.
my son is 5 and my daughter is 2. by the time we allow them newer consoles I'd be able to grab one of these from value village for $20...
I'm going to start him out on sega genesis this year.
Ahhh makes sense!
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2016 posts
1248 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Would you guys recommend God of War or Horizon Zero Dawn ?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2220 posts
1320 upvotes
Burnaby
Niklasky wrote: Would you guys recommend God of War or Horizon Zero Dawn ?
Extremely different games tbh so really depends on what tickles your fancy more

For me, I much prefer Horizon (which is one of the best games I've ever played) but many will say the same for God of War too (which too is an amazing game in its own right but is much more slower paced IMO)

So yeah, all boils down to what you like more and which theme you find more intriguing - Machines vs Gods, your call~

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)