Hot Deals

[Epic Games] Death Stranding PC $35.49 EPIC ($49.49 if you don't have a $14 coupon left)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 1:26 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19321 posts
6378 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …

[Epic Games] Death Stranding PC $35.49 EPIC ($49.49 if you don't have a $14 coupon left)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
Screenshot 2020-09-13 135849.jpg

Just thought I'd leave this here as a heads up, it's a great price considering the game was only released on PC two months ago.
Still $79.99 on Steam. I would normally strongly prefer getting on Steam but the price difference is too big here.
Last edited by BinaryJay on Sep 13th, 2020 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
18 replies
Nov 15, 2007
140 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
That is a great price. I bought the game months ago on Steam, however I highly recommend it to anybody out there who wants to play something quite unique. It's definitely my game of the year.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19321 posts
6378 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
karyuudo wrote: That is a great price. I bought the game months ago on Steam, however I highly recommend it to anybody out there who wants to play something quite unique. It's definitely my game of the year.
I honestly have not really liked Kojima games before but I gave it a shot and got through the prologue and I'm intrigued - it's weird but so far not in a completely off the wall stupid way like his past games have been, so far. Runs great on my now pauper level GTX1080.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3817 posts
1039 upvotes
I played about 3-4 hours in and the game so far is a flaming piece of crap. I’m glad you liked it but it was just too confusing and the premise really stupid. Some people said if you stick with it until the 10 hour mark then it will pick up. Looks beautiful on the ps4 but that’s not enough to keep me playing.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19321 posts
6378 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Qwesty905 wrote: how do you get the coupon
It's a coupon everyone got from a promo a while back that was just added to your account and still active if you hadn't used it.
Sep 19, 2012
449 posts
219 upvotes
Kitchener
Lol inb4 "this game is the worst!".

Honestly enjoyed it, probably my goty pick.
Oct 28, 2012
759 posts
106 upvotes
EDMONTON
Eps version has vavle head crap but steam version doesn't have fortnite shit is that correct? So egs version is most complete?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
4707 posts
2626 upvotes
Toronto
BinaryJay wrote: It's a coupon everyone got from a promo a while back that was just added to your account and still active if you hadn't used it.
I believe you either had to purchase a game or redeem a free game to your account to get the coupon.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1347 posts
511 upvotes
BinaryJay wrote: It's a coupon everyone got from a promo a while back that was just added to your account and still active if you hadn't used it.
also to tag on that point, that $14 coupon expires on Oct 31st at 9pm (assuming it's EST since that's where I'm located).
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2007
2060 posts
1491 upvotes
Waterloo
This will look great on our soon-to-arrive PNY RTX 3090s Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1053 posts
210 upvotes
GTA
I tried this game out after I built a PC for a friend. It came free with a GTX 2060 at the time.

The game is absolutely gorgeous and stunning. Felt like a weird Sci-Fi series. Even from the beginning I had so many questions. Mostly surrounding the consumption of those little squishy Chrono bugs.

Even though the game may not appeal to all. I'm happy that some developers have actual freedom and aren't afraid to make the games they want to. Is this was under EA or Activision, the main character would've been delivering bullets to get lootboxes and emotes.
Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | Intel i7-4770K | 16GB Kingston HyperX Predator | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080 | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | LG GL83A-B| Schiit Modi 3 + Vali 2 & Senn HD600
Dec 24, 2017
819 posts
687 upvotes
Bought the game on PS4 last week ($30 amazon) and so far it's an amazing game. Never played any Kojima games, but this guy is truly brilliant. That said, If you are not a type of person who can't really get immersed in video games and don't have the patience to give it time to grow then this game is definitely not for you.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1758 posts
1590 upvotes
Whitby
Metacritic. Is this game even good?
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3328 posts
1000 upvotes
Game is great, GOTY for 2019. Heavily flawed for sure but the core premise is great and it's a great game if you're in for a more chill experience and like to help people in online games.

Has DLSS too so it runs amazingly on an RTX card even in "4k".

And yes the game is definitely a slog for the first like 2-4 hours. After that you get to a new section, you get a bike and its much more "open world" and free. You can get lost for hours just exploring and helping people.