Hot Deals

[Epic Games] Death Stranding PC $35.49 EPIC ($49.49 if you don't have a $14 coupon left)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 1:26 am
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3393 posts
871 upvotes
Toronto
Loved this game. It's the first PS4 game I ever platniumed. Poured around 110 hours, if you love receiving dopamine this game is for you
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2013
1197 posts
1059 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon warehouse worker simulator.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19321 posts
6378 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Homer88 wrote: Loved this game. It's the first PS4 game I ever platniumed. Poured around 110 hours, if you love receiving dopamine this game is for you
I've got as far as "reconnecting" two places and have some concerns growing at this point because both of these "cities" have been empty of anything interesting to see or do, and had me just delivering stuff to a lifeless terminal, getting the same repeated animations of putting them online, and then getting spat out to seemingly do it again. Do you actually interact with NPCs in the world eventually other than holograms at terminals that say job well done? Don't get me wrong, I'm going to stick with it, it seems like an experience worth having regardless already - but I can see why some gamers might be turned off at this point.

Also... soothing the baby mechanic, oh god, it's the last thing I want to have to stop to do in a video game after I've already gone through having two babies.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1053 posts
210 upvotes
GTA
BinaryJay wrote:
I've got as far as "reconnecting" two places and have some concerns growing at this point because both of these "cities" have been empty of anything interesting to see or do, and had me just delivering stuff to a lifeless terminal, getting the same repeated animations of putting them online, and then getting spat out to seemingly do it again. Do you actually interact with NPCs in the world eventually other than holograms at terminals that say job well done? Don't get me wrong, I'm going to stick with it, it seems like an experience worth having regardless already - but I can see why some gamers might be turned off at this point.

Also... soothing the baby mechanic, oh god, it's the last thing I want to have to stop to do in a video game after I've already gone through having two babies.
But now you can say all the stuff you held back like "Stop taking my soul." And "just shut up and go to sleep" Or "if you don't stop screaming I'm going to feed you to the neighbors."

Well I didn't get far enough for that mechanic. I may just google/youtube all my answers. I'm traumatized enough by crying babies. It's pretty much PTSD at this point. I don't even want to take care of a Tamagotchi.
Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | Intel i7-4770K | 16GB Kingston HyperX Predator | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080 | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | LG GL83A-B| Schiit Modi 3 + Vali 2 & Senn HD600