Expired Hot Deals

Epic Games

Epic free games 9 - 16 July Killing Floor 2, Lifeless Planet Premium Edition and The Escapist 2

[OP]
Aug 6, 2019
948 posts
1607 upvotes

[Epic Games] Epic free games 9 - 16 July Killing Floor 2, Lifeless Planet Premium Edition and The Escapist 2

Expiry:
July 16, 2020
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
This week's Epic's free games are Killing Floor 2 and Lifeless Planet Premium Edition.

Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor2 : In KILLING FLOOR 2, players descend into continental Europe after it has been overrun by horrific, murderous clones called Zeds that were created by rogue elements of the Horzine Corporation. 6-player Co-Op & 12-player VS Zed-slaughtering mayhem.

First game was a great zombie wave multi-player game and I've been looking for this to go on sale on Steam. However since Epic is going to give it away, who am I to complain?

Lifeless Planet Premium Edition

Lifeless Planet Premium Edition: While seeking life on a distant planet, an astronaut discovers an abandoned Russian town. He suspects his mission is a hoax until a mysterious young woman saves him from a strange and deadly phenomenon... Lifeless Planet is a third-person action-adventure that features an old-school sci-fi story and spectacular environments in the spirit of classic action-adventures.

I've been intrigued by this game but put off by its price in the past but now Epic is going to give it away so in goes into my collection.

The Escapist 2

The Escapists 2: Risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Explore the biggest prisons yet! You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while engineering your bid for freedom!

Edited to include The Escapists 2
Edit 2: spelling correction
Last edited by gizmokrap on Jul 9th, 2020 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
46 replies
Apr 20, 2017
273 posts
380 upvotes
Montreal
Who downvotes free shit?! Price not good enough?
most things haven't worked out
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14369 posts
30367 upvotes
contva wrote: Who downvotes free shit?! Price not good enough?
2 downvoted because “ can’t get deal” . They didn’t see posted dates

Starts tomorrow folks
Last edited by stephroll on Jul 8th, 2020 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Aug 6, 2019
948 posts
1607 upvotes
contva wrote: Who downvotes free shit?! Price not good enough?
Eh people don't seem to read the title first before trying and I don't blame them since it's early in the morning
Aug 1, 2009
276 posts
234 upvotes
Ontario
No people post "Deals" early to get "credit" for pointing out a deal in advance. They could have posted it tomorrow for example.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
1430 posts
1207 upvotes
Durham Region
Isn’t there a mega thread for this?
Sep 29, 2010
610 posts
1155 upvotes
abirdd wrote: No people post "Deals" early to get "credit" for pointing out a deal in advance. They could have posted it tomorrow for example.
you mean i get "credit" for posting in advance?
i should get started on my post now for "Boxing Day 2020 Deals To Be Announced" thread.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
6138 posts
6445 upvotes
GTA
redflags10 wrote: does this only have a wave defence game mode? or does it have a campaign/story too?
Last time I played it was wave/defence mode only. It also has some in-game currency thing, but a lot of credit is given free to spend on items. There might have been a loot box thing too...
Game was fun, but lootbox and lack of campaign was a bit annoying.
Last edited by BernardRyder on Jul 8th, 2020 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
c'mon get happy!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2011
1089 posts
1128 upvotes
Pearson
abirdd wrote: No people post "Deals" early to get "credit" for pointing out a deal in advance. They could have posted it tomorrow for example.
Credit as in thumbs up? LOL. Man some of you guys have such simple lives.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1363 posts
612 upvotes
Victoria
I personally thank the OP, and other's, that post deals a reasonable time in advance. It's always nice to be prepared for an upcoming deal. Thread hiding makes it easy for anything pertinent to stay on my radar.
Mar 17, 2016
302 posts
325 upvotes
MikeyCanuck wrote: I personally thank the OP, and other's, that post deals a reasonable time in advance. It's always nice to be prepared for an upcoming deal. Thread hiding makes it easy for anything pertinent to stay on my radar.
The deal is open for a week. They won't run out
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
6138 posts
6445 upvotes
GTA
MikeyCanuck wrote: I personally thank the OP, and other's, that post deals a reasonable time in advance. It's always nice to be prepared for an upcoming deal. Thread hiding makes it easy for anything pertinent to stay on my radar.
Yeah I agree and have been saying the exact same thing for a while now. If its not for you, just move on or hide the thread.
No it won't run out, but neither do upvotes count for anything tangible. Sure there is a thread hidden somewhere listing the Epic deals, but its buried somewhere a majority of us don't go to. Anyway, the OP there lists the deals early, and then upvotes are given, but that is somehow different and more respectable. I can never understand the Outrage logic everyone has to take with some things...
c'mon get happy!
[OP]
Aug 6, 2019
948 posts
1607 upvotes
Not everyone may not know but their give away starts on 11am EST, (and presumably) 8am PST and 1230pm EST.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1512 posts
391 upvotes
gizmokrap wrote: Not everyone may not know but their give away starts on 11am EST, (and presumably) 8am PST and 1230pm EST.
Thanks, I was wondering why it wasn't available yet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)