Expired Hot Deals

Epic Games

Epic Games Mega Sale 2022! NOW until June 16th! 25% OFF Coupon!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2022 11:05 am
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1115 posts
1045 upvotes
without the coupon to bring the $20+ games under $8-$9, these sales are not that great
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2004
1987 posts
486 upvotes
Mississauga
Got Alan Wake Remastered & The Uncertain: Light at the End for $20.49 (total) after discounts and coupon. Nice.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2002 posts
1235 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'm assuming there's no point in buying Death Loop if I have Game Pass, it will be on GP soon ?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
2122 posts
112 upvotes
Medicine Hat
Niklasky wrote: I'm assuming there's no point in buying Death Loop if I have Game Pass, it will be on GP soon ?
It should be on GP eventually but I have GP and bought it anyway (long while ago) and do not regret it. It was a pretty good game.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2008
1402 posts
718 upvotes
Toronto
Man, FF VII Remake after coupon is still 50 bucks which I still consider it as expensive since it is technically a 2 year old game. Come on, go to 29.99
Dec 16, 2009
499 posts
451 upvotes
pwned.u wrote: I hope no one buys a single game during this mega sale and Epic realizes that the 25% off isn't gonna cut it. They then bring back the $14 coupon and everyone is happy again :D I'm gonna boycott buying anything and just keep the free games until the coupon come back.

I'm sure many people already don't buy anything from Epic anyways
Is there anything more "Red Flag Deals" than denying yourself games at a discount, just because the games USED to be cheaper?

Personally I am interested in 2 games that will get me to about $35 (those are both 35% off). I will get 25% off those two as well, on top of the 35% (which is about $9 discount), so inflation is essentially $5.

That said, I could go to Steam and buy both games at full price, which I guess is what you will be doing, either that or starving yourself for games....
Jul 16, 2021
363 posts
639 upvotes
id wait until t he 2 weeks are done and they gave all those free games. your back logs will be full.
May 22, 2009
608 posts
1123 upvotes
Canada
elkabong wrote: Is there anything more "Red Flag Deals" than denying yourself games at a discount, just because the games USED to be cheaper?

Personally I am interested in 2 games that will get me to about $35 (those are both 35% off). I will get 25% off those two as well, on top of the 35% (which is about $9 discount), so inflation is essentially $5.

That said, I could go to Steam and buy both games at full price, which I guess is what you will be doing, either that or starving yourself for games....
You guess I will be going to steam to buy games at full price because I won't buy games on Epic?: why? As if there are no other places to buy games and I have no clue on how to buy a game on sale? And starved for games when Epic continues to give away free games every single week? I could not buy a single game for the rest of my life and still have plenty to play.
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2002 posts
1235 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Too bad God of War isn't on sale. The coupon comes out to $15 off, which is good, but not base discount on the game.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3209 posts
656 upvotes
Ottawa
Ooh, Scott Pilgrim is down to $6.59.

...Except it's inevitably going to be the next giveaway as soon as I purchase it, so why bother?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
5889 posts
17438 upvotes
Kitchener
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/news/ ... deals-2022
The Epic MEGA Deals 2022
We don’t just drop deep discounts, tentpole free games, and limitless coupons during the Epic MEGA Sale. We also give away awesome free in-game items and more. Every Thursday from May 19 to June 16, 2022, this post will update with the latest MEGA Deals for the Epic MEGA Sale. Some of our store’s biggest first and third-party games and apps will have exclusive items and offers. Right here is where you’ll find out when new offers are released, with helpful steps to get you to your MEGA Deal.

And now …

MEGA Deals Week 2
Week 2’s MEGA Deals are here! From May 26 to June 2, new users can get a free month of Discord Nitro and exclusive Core unlocks and rewards. Here’s how.

Discord Nitro
Talk is cheap, and now it’s even cheaper with a free month of Discord Nitro. Discord’s premium tier enhances the communications software with better emojis, custom tags, 100MB file uploads, and HD video when you’re sharing your best gaming moments.

To collect one month of free Discord Nitro for first-time Nitro users, you need to visit the Discord Epic Games Store page and download the client from May 26, 2022 (11 AM ET). You’ll receive a unique link to your registered email that will enable you to claim the free month on the Discord website.

Discord Nitro Offer ends June 2, 2022 (11 AM ET), and codes expire July 2, 2022 at (11 AM ET). Offer valid for first-time Nitro users only. Subscription auto-renews for $9.99/month unless canceled. See FAQ for details.

Core Summer Bash
Core is a metaverse of free games to play and worlds to explore, and they’re bringing a whole party to the second week of MEGA Deals. New and existing Core players logging in from the Epic Games Store from May 26, 2022 (11 AM ET) to June 2, 2022 (11 AM ET) will receive the new Legendary Hockey Sonia character. In addition, all Core players will also receive the following:

An invite to the Core Metaverse Party, which includes playing and chatting with the Manticore devs and a live musical performance.

2x bonus reward points for playing Core throughout the week.

Additional rewards for playing the Summer Bash games (at least $5 value each) in the Core Summer Bash event.

Ongoing Deals
Good news! Rocket League’s and Fortnite’s Week 1 MEGA Deals will be continuing throughout the entire sale.

Rocket League HNY Inverted Wheels
Log onto Rocket League via the Epic Games Launcher right now to grab the HNY Inverted Wheel set for free.

The wheels are claimable via the game from May 19, 2022 (11 AM ET) to June 16, 2022 (11 AM ET). Simply log in, and they’ll be automatically added to your inventory.

Fortnite Volcanic Assassin Quest Pack
Log in to Fortnite on PC only, and you can claim a quest pack from the item shop. Completing the challenges will unlock the following items for free.
Tectonic Komplex - Outfit
Fiery Jam - Back Bling
Sulfuric Street Shine - Pickaxe
Fiery Flow - Wrap
The quest pack is claimable via the game from May 19, 2022 (11 AM ET) to June 16, 2022 (11 AM ET). You can do the challenges at your own pace, even after the sale is over.
PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3060 Ti 8gb, 64gb RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
5889 posts
17438 upvotes
Kitchener

MEGA Deals Week 3
Open-world RPG Genshin Impact and gravity-defying battle royale Naraka: Bladepoint are the games for week 3’s MEGA Deals. New and existing players can grab bundles for each game right now.

Genshin Impact - MEGA Deal Bundle
The MEGA Deal Bundle is a limited-time free giveaway on Epic Games Store. It contains Hero's Wit ×5, Mystic Enhancement Ore × 10, Mora ×80,000, and Adventurer's Breakfast Sandwich ×5.
Claim those goodies by visiting the Genshin Impact store page and selecting the MEGA Deal bundle. You’ll receive a unique link to your registered email that will enable you to claim the bundle on the official Genshin Impact website.
The bundle is claimable from June 2, 2022 (11 AM ET) to June 9, 2022 (11 AM ET). Codes expire July 9, 2022 at (11 AM ET).

Naraka Lucky Pack
NARAKA BLADEPOINT players who are level 10 or above on the Epic Games Store will receive an in-game mail with cosmetics, boosts, and currency. Existing and new players who are above level 10 before the end of June 11 will be gifted the following:
Lucky lantern headwear
Two cards for 10-time XP bonus
Two cards for 10-time Battle Pass boost
6000 Tae coins
The bundle is earnable from June 2, 2022 (11 AM ET) to June 12, 2022.

+
This weeks FREE game:
epic-games-wolfenstein-new-order-free-u ... st-2545567
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
5889 posts
17438 upvotes
Kitchener

MEGA Deals Week 4
The final week of our massive gaming giveaway concludes with a crossover between Fortnite and Among Us, and a character unlock and more for Rogue Company.

Among Us Fortnite Cosmetics
Squad up with your Crewmates and prepare for departure on the Battle Bus.

Purchase Among Us or any Among Us Stars pack from the Epic Games Store from June 9, 2022 (11 AM ET) to June 9, 2023 (11 AM ET)—yes, a whole year–and get the Crewmate Back Bling and Distraction Dance Emote to use in Fortnite!

Rogue Company Phantom Unlock
New and existing Rogue Company players on the Epic Games Store can claim the Phantom Rogue sniper for free, and more from June 9 (11 AM ET) to June 16 (11 AM ET). Head here to claim the following:

Free Rogue Unlock - Phantom
Primary Weapon Wrap
20k Battle Pass XP

+

This weeks FREE game:
epic-games-maneater-free-until-june-16t ... t-2546830/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)