Expired Hot Deals

[Epic Games] Epic Games Weekly FREE GAMES - April 22 to 29 - Alien Isolation and More

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2021 7:02 pm
[OP]
Feb 22, 2012
771 posts
2781 upvotes
Canada

[Epic Games] Epic Games Weekly FREE GAMES - April 22 to 29 - Alien Isolation and More

Deal Link:
Price:
100%
Savings:
Expiry:
April 29, 2021
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
Epic Games Weekly FREE GAMES - April 22 to 29

Alien Isolation

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/alien-isolation
* This game was previously free so you may already have it on your library.

"PSA - If you already own the game from the last giveaway, go to the Store page and claim the game again.
It'll add the Alien: Isolation - Last Survivor DLC to your account.

Store page says, "Download Alien: Isolation, along with the Last Survivor DLC for free until the 29th April, 11am EST.
This limited-time offer is available to all new and existing players on the Epic Games Store.""

-Credit to GioBoy for this info.

Hand of Fate 2
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/hand-of-fate-2

Some previous games that are still free:

"3 out of 10" Season 1
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/b ... season-one

"3 out of 10" Season 2
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... 0-season-2
Last edited by Styleman on Apr 24th, 2021 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
RFD: Pick any two.

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
13 replies
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1110 posts
2110 upvotes
s'toon
TY OP! here we go again!
kid's into aliens so this should be fun.
Mar 14, 2009
306 posts
73 upvotes
I really enjoyed Alien Isolation once I got used to the gameplay (more sneaking).
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2015 posts
2032 upvotes
Alien Isolation is probably one of, if not, the best atmospheric game I've ever played. Even if you think you'll be too scared, I highly recommend everyone give it a shot. It's a masterpiece.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4515 posts
1433 upvotes
Thanks. Added. One day I'll be able to afford a GPU that can play these games at an acceptable FPS.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2521 posts
729 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP. Alien Isolation must have been free a previous as time as well since I already owned it.

* Whoops, just noticed that it actually already said this in the OP!
Feb 25, 2018
140 posts
248 upvotes
Toronto
Pretty sure Alien Isolation made me change my underwear several times. Great game. Scary yet fun.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1479 posts
2029 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Seanne wrote: TY OP! here we go again!
kid's into aliens so this should be fun.
Lol how old are they?!

Shit was terrifying to me and I'm 32 lol
wildzero wrote: Alien Isolation is probably one of, if not, the best atmospheric game I've ever played. Even if you think you'll be too scared, I highly recommend everyone give it a shot. It's a masterpiece.
Yeah they absolutely nailed it. Once you figure out the best way to play it's unreal.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
1349 posts
328 upvotes
Ontario
alien isolation was fun and atmospheric, and i normally dont play games of this genre
Nov 2, 2004
89 posts
63 upvotes
ChippewaBarr wrote: Lol how old are they?!

Shit was terrifying to me and I'm 32 lol

Yeah they absolutely nailed it. Once you figure out the best way to play it's unreal.
they did well, although the alien can find you if you stayed in the locker too long was annoying.

the game that gave / is giving me heart attacks is little nightmares series. that atmosphere is 12/10
Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
9442 posts
12986 upvotes
GT-EH
PSA - If you already own the game from the last giveaway, go to the Store page and claim the game again.

Store page says, "Download Alien: Isolation, along with the Last Survivor DLC for free until the 29th April, 11am EST.
This limited-time offer is available to all new and existing players on the Epic Games Store."
What's the best credit card for...
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
Sep 23, 2010
534 posts
1500 upvotes
T Dot
GiOBoY wrote: PSA - If you already own the game from the last giveaway, go to the Store page and claim the game again.

This limited-time offer is available to all new and existing players on the Epic Games Store."
Thanks!
Confirmed you can do this right now even. I added isolation on the 22nd, went back in today and the box did not say 'owned' so I clicked and it added something to my account again. When I checked my list it lists isolation twice but when I go to buy last survivor it shows owned.
Mar 7, 2011
521 posts
202 upvotes
Montreal
davidr519 wrote: Pretty sure Alien Isolation made me change my underwear several times. Great game. Scary yet fun.
I bought a bag of diapers half way into the game to avoid having to wash my underwear so often.
Mar 5, 2021
156 posts
183 upvotes
Ontario
thanks mate, for sharing this deal.
God bless Canada and the whole world.