Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Epic Games

FREE Games Samurai Showdown June 11-18

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2020 10:40 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2005
1141 posts
2567 upvotes

[Epic Games] FREE Games Samurai Showdown June 11-18

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
Get Samurai Showdown for free!
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... ction/home

Next free game (June 11) is
Last edited by dcxx on Jun 4th, 2020 12:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
250 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
Looks like the rumors are proving accurate...
Nov 26, 2015
389 posts
207 upvotes
With my 2500 hours recorded on civ 6, I would maintain my opinion that civ 6 is a great game only with at least Gathering Storms DLC. It is like Civ 5 without Brave New World, incomplete. Please look into it if you like Civ 6 vanilla.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1621 posts
1786 upvotes
QC, Canada
Hot damn. Here's to hoping Steam steps up its deals game in the next Sale.
Jan 28, 2015
246 posts
770 upvotes
Montreal
For all the shit that Fortnite gets, the revenue from that game is effectively subsidizing these giveaways.

Steam is probably shitting themselves these past few weeks lol
Apr 18, 2017
807 posts
1669 upvotes
Love the free game deals. If only they would actually make the store useable/easy to navigate, that would be great.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8610 upvotes
GTA
OMG D0WnvoTE thE OP pOSTed 2 eArlY hE JusT wanTZ t3h UPVOTEZZZZ

Thanks for the reminder. Here's a reminder what the next free games are rumoured to be

Borderlands - The Handsome Collection: May 28
ARK Survival Evolved: June 4

But I dont think Epic servers are in an trouble now, the rest of the games aren't GTAV level.
Last edited by BernardRyder on May 21st, 2020 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
c'mon get happy!
Sep 9, 2012
448 posts
320 upvotes
Ottawa
One sign of getting older is I got more and more games, but less and less time to play them.

Free is free though! Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1511 posts
1640 upvotes
Toronto
Fantastic. Civ 5 was really fun. Gandhi throwing off nukes was great. Civ 6...thanks Epic!
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1713 posts
1768 upvotes
GTA
That's exactly how much this game is worth. 1, 2 were amazing, 3 and 4 very good, 5 good as well after patches, 6 is more of the same without real improvements (phalanxes can still kill a tank if you have enough of them).

Plus it's 4 years old. Who is really interested in TBS and did not read enough reviews (guilty as charged, your honour) got it long ago.
May 18, 2020
10 posts
33 upvotes
eorsgg wrote: Steam is probably shitting themselves these past few weeks lol
I don't think Valve will ever be worried while Epic can't compete in regions that don't have credit/debit cards as their main online form of transaction. A big part of the whole EGS vs Steam on how much publishers make per game argument was that Steam provides regional pricing and payment methods where EGS can't because their cut is too low (eg. on the one extreme end I believe it's in India where Steam offers the option of physical payment for games).
Mar 31, 2020
72 posts
44 upvotes
Epic games is really killing it, I wonder how they are affording this?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1621 posts
1786 upvotes
QC, Canada
hermitian wrote: Epic games is really killing it, I wonder how they are affording this?
One word: Fortnite.
Mar 6, 2018
217 posts
152 upvotes
I’m still hesitate to get Epic games launcher
Nov 26, 2015
389 posts
207 upvotes
RaidZero wrote: That's exactly how much this game is worth. 1, 2 were amazing, 3 and 4 very good, 5 good as well after patches, 6 is more of the same without real improvements (phalanxes can still kill a tank if you have enough of them).

Plus it's 4 years old. Who is really interested in TBS and did not read enough reviews (guilty as charged, your honour) got it long ago.
I think 6 have a lot of improvements that the gameplay is not too uniform. Science victory usually means parking all great scientists on your territory and burst them at the end. In civ 6 every great people is so different. The policy cards are way more dynamic than the policy tree in civ 5, which i admit I usually pretty much go for the same ones even I pursue for different victories.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39756 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Haven't tried any of the Civilization games. Closest for me was '7 Cities of Gold' back in Commodore 64 days. I was a kid though and just ended up slaughtering people instead of trading with them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven ... ideo_game)

Last edited by sprung on May 21st, 2020 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
2028 posts
2009 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Aw man I was hopeing for Witcher 3. I already have this
Oct 10, 2008
336 posts
2007 upvotes
Thanks for posting.

IMO, after playing with both, I find the Total War series a lot better. Especially Warhammer...the hours I've spent in that game during self iso. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are customers you have to help, and customers you want to help.
Be kind to associates.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2005
2577 posts
1733 upvotes
I held out on this game because i wanted to full version with all the expansions, but vanilla for free sounds just fine! 11 min to go
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1801 posts
2840 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Great time burner game...played it during a 16 hour direct flight...made it go by much faster.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)