Expired Hot Deals

[Epic Games] FREE : For the King (PC Digital Download)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2020 5:03 pm
[OP]
Apr 2, 2018
330 posts
3046 upvotes

[Epic Games] FREE : For the King (PC Digital Download)

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Savings:
100%
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
Epic Games Store offers For the King (PC Digital Download) for Free.

Few more:

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/free-games

1. Magic The Gathering Arena
2. Paladins Evil
3. Battle Breakers
4. Auto Chess
5. The Cycle YAGER
6. Dauntless
7. Fortnite

Note: An Epic account and Epic launcher are required to redeem/play (free to join).
Last edited by CrackTheDeal on Apr 23rd, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
27 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1555 posts
1367 upvotes
Thanks OP. Got it for myself and my wife's account. I love coop games.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3627 posts
1826 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Is it a rpg game?
Seriously? You posted this question in this thread instead of just going to find out for yourself? I mean, it would take less effort to just claim the game instead of coming back to see if someone had replied.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2018 posts
4405 upvotes
Markham
Isn't Dauntless and Fortnite F2P to begin with?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7312 posts
3540 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
txenglan wrote: Seriously? You posted this question in this thread instead of just going to find out for yourself? I mean, it would take less effort to just claim the game instead of coming back to see if someone had replied.
Well, for the record, i claimed the game and watched the trailer from the game page, but I still have no idea what kind of game is it.
I eventually installed it and within 30 sec of game play, i uninstalled it.
However, even after uninstalling, I still have no idea what kind of game is it. I only know it is not my kind of game.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1970 posts
591 upvotes
Calgary
Dave510 wrote: Isn't Dauntless and Fortnite F2P to begin with?
Ya just filler to make the post look bigger I guess.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1163 posts
881 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Well, for the record, i claimed the game and watched the trailer from the game page, but I still have no idea what kind of game is it.
However, even after uninstalling, I still have no idea what kind of game is it. I only know it is not my kind of game.
Google...
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Feb 22, 2012
724 posts
2577 upvotes
Canada
Where do these show up on the site now?

It was easy to find them before. And now....?????

I'm curious because there's generally more than a single free game each week.
RFD: Pick any two.

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Jun 19, 2017
643 posts
1177 upvotes
Canada
I bought this game for Switch in release day. Awesome game with a TON of replay value. Easily 100 hours played. For free this is a no brainer.
Apr 9, 2020
11 posts
19 upvotes
txenglan wrote: Seriously? You posted this question in this thread instead of just going to find out for yourself? I mean, it would take less effort to just claim the game instead of coming back to see if someone had replied.
Couldn't you have just answered the question in the same amount of time it took to berate someone?
Mar 26, 2020
25 posts
31 upvotes
I was just going to buy this game. Now I can divert it and donate to the food bank instead. Thanks OP!
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21926 posts
25267 upvotes
Toronto
DealOfALifetime wrote: Couldn't you have just answered the question in the same amount of time it took to berate someone?
Teach a man to Google and you feed him (knowledge) for life.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3627 posts
1826 upvotes
DealOfALifetime wrote: Couldn't you have just answered the question in the same amount of time it took to berate someone?
Answer a question that falls into the the same assinine category as "is it good?" ? Yes, I could and no I wouldn't. Thanks for playing.
Feb 6, 2017
179 posts
293 upvotes
Haha, we have all been in isolation too long and getting testy and probably in serious need of haircuts, happy friday :)
Sep 5, 2014
76 posts
34 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Well, for the record, i claimed the game and watched the trailer from the game page, but I still have no idea what kind of game is it.
Yahhh no I call bs on that. If u watched the video and installed the game and played for 30 seconds and don't know what type of game it is, I have serious questions about your mental capacity. More likely you were too lazy to google and tried to redeem yourself by providing false context on your initial statement. Nice try bud