Expired Hot Deals

[Epic Games] **FREE** Sunless Sea (Feb. 25 - March 4th)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2021 3:39 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3724 posts
5923 upvotes
Kitchener

[Epic Games] **FREE** Sunless Sea (Feb. 25 - March 4th)

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
March 4, 2021
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
I've forgotten to claim the free games for weeks now.. but for those who do claim them, this weeks game is Sunless Sea

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... s-sea/home
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 64GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
11 replies
Oct 23, 2017
73 posts
194 upvotes
This is an amazing, deep, immersive game if it clicks with you. Highly recommended.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1604 posts
915 upvotes
Langley
LOSE YOUR MIND. EAT YOUR CREW. DIE. Take the helm of your steamship and set sail for the unknown! Sunless Sea is a game of discovery, loneliness and frequent death, set in the award-winning Victorian Gothic universe of Fallen London.

RECENT REVIEWS:
Very Positive - 90% of the 32 user reviews in the last 30 days are positive.
ALL REVIEWS:
Very Positive - 84% of the 6,134 user reviews for this game are positive.

Metacritic 73%

Adventure/Indie/RPG

nice!
Last edited by jbone14 on Feb 25th, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
1141 posts
539 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Claimed ! Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1655 posts
1126 upvotes
AB
jbone14 wrote: LOSE YOUR MIND. EAT YOUR CREW. DIE. Take the helm of your steamship and set sail for the unknown! Sunless Sea is a game of discovery, loneliness and frequent death, set in the award-winning Victorian Gothic universe of Fallen London.

RECENT REVIEWS:
Very Positive - 90% of the 32 user reviews in the last 30 days are positive.
ALL REVIEWS:
Very Positive - 84% of the 6,134 user reviews for this game are positive.

Metacritic 73%

Adventure/Indie/RPG
Great game.

Can't say the same for Emoji Evolution.
Images
  • Very positive.png
Apr 13, 2010
206 posts
343 upvotes
If you're forgetting, put an entry in your calendar for Thursday afternoons: it works like a charm. I still support the posts here, though, to raise awareness.
Jan 4, 2019
427 posts
196 upvotes
PumpkinPete wrote: This is an amazing, deep, immersive game if it clicks with you. Highly recommended.
Thanks for that, any input on what type of game it is?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2017
1358 posts
1463 upvotes
West GTA
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Thanks for that, any input on what type of game it is?
Not person you asked, but might be able to help a bit.

Basically you're the captain of a ship in a giant underground ocean. You start in 'fallen London', and can go to various ports, completing various questlines, trading goods, upgrading or replacing your ship, buying fuel and food, etc. The ports tend to have fun storylines, fairly well written and creative and several have a hint of cosmic horror. Along the way between ports you lose food and fuel and can get attacked by monsters. If you die (after having gotten certain upgrades) you can leave resources to your successor, where you start off all over again with perks.

You spend your time either looking at a top-down ship traveling around the ocean or clicking through screens in the various ports. Once you beat it once you're likely good to go, but beating it will require a fair bit of playing (and dying). It's worth your time, and hey, it's free! Good low-requirement indie 'laptop game'.
Jan 4, 2019
427 posts
196 upvotes
grumble wrote: Not person you asked, but might be able to help a bit.

Basically you're the captain of a ship in a giant underground ocean. You start in 'fallen London', and can go to various ports, completing various questlines, trading goods, upgrading or replacing your ship, buying fuel and food, etc. The ports tend to have fun storylines, fairly well written and creative and several have a hint of cosmic horror. Along the way between ports you lose food and fuel and can get attacked by monsters. If you die (after having gotten certain upgrades) you can leave resources to your successor, where you start off all over again with perks.

You spend your time either looking at a top-down ship traveling around the ocean or clicking through screens in the various ports. Once you beat it once you're likely good to go, but beating it will require a fair bit of playing (and dying). It's worth your time, and hey, it's free! Good low-requirement indie 'laptop game'.
Awesome overview! I definitely wanna try it now. I'm trying to get into pc gaming after years if console gaming so this will be fun because I'm so used to first person shooters or like god of war/uncharterd style games. And yeah, thumbs up for FREE!