February 20, 2020
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
Free weekly Games from Epic

Deals are now live!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... rance/home

(Don't forget to grab all the FREE HD textures, voice and sound packs for this game)

Aztez

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... aztez/home

Sneak Peak of Next Weeks FREE Game (Feb 20 - Feb 27)

Faeria

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... aeria/home
Last edited by Styleman on Feb 13th, 2020 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
RFD: Pick any two.
In stock
Low Price
Quality Product
48 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
1595 posts
1066 upvotes
Mississauga
think kingdome come is free starting tomorrow
Nov 18, 2014
215 posts
206 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Why would you post this today? Downvote for jumping the gun.
Nov 18, 2014
149 posts
129 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Upvoting for posting a day early to allow time to prepare. ;-p
[OP]
Feb 22, 2012
508 posts
948 upvotes
Canada
FearlessSaver wrote: Why would you post this today? Downvote for jumping the gun.
I won't be available to post this the second it goes live tomorrow.

So... this seems logical to me. I understand that reception is mixed to this approach, but I would hope the effort to create the post would still be appreciated.

My plea would be to grant me 18 hours of mercy, but I understand if you see it differently. Downvote if you must but remember that someone went out of their way to share this information with you.
RFD: Pick any two.
In stock
Low Price
Quality Product
Feb 17, 2015
29 posts
35 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Thank you for posting!!
Good things comes to those who wait.....for GOOD DEALS!!
Aug 24, 2011
529 posts
185 upvotes
Styleman wrote: I won't be available to post this the second it goes live tomorrow.

So... this seems logical to me. I understand that reception is mixed to this approach, but I would hope the effort to create the post would still be appreciated.

My plea would be to grant me 18 hours of mercy, but I understand if you see it differently. Downvote if you must but remember that someone went out of their way to share this information with you.
saw what was being given away last week which was the ones you posted but completely forgot about it till my rss feed notified me of it which of course was your post. Thank you for the reminder.
Dec 15, 2019
8 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I appreciate the afford. However, for this particular one, I don't think it's helpful posting early because it's not one of those deals that have limited quantity or is only available for a short period of time, and it's too early to be a reminder too as I would have forgot about it soon later.
Nov 24, 2012
911 posts
657 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Thank you, I don't know why people would complain about advance notice - it's certainly not worth sabotaging the thread with downvotes.
Apr 8, 2017
858 posts
584 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Holy crap, kingdom come is free already?
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Feb 7, 2020
91 posts
61 upvotes
Thanks, wanted to try out Deliverance tomorrow.
“You'd be surprised how expensive it costs to look this cheap.”
― Steven Tyler
Jun 25, 2018
62 posts
102 upvotes
Got Kingdom Come in a monthly humble bundle a few months back, pretty good for the few hours I've put into it. Its a beast to run so you better have a decent graphics card.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1372 posts
615 upvotes
Montreal
I have to stop clicking on these Epic games threads. It's always something that can't be ordered yet, every single time.
IBM 701 | germanium diodes | 2000 multiplication or division operations per second | 2048 word memory on 72 tubes, 1024 bits per tube| 38-bit Accumulator | 36-bit Multiplier-Quotient | 2 IBM 726 magnetic tapes - 2x 2 million digit storage
Apr 1, 2013
557 posts
514 upvotes
Fredericton
Take my up vote! I bookmarked this to remind me to get the freebies in the morning.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1395 posts
749 upvotes
Toronto
SweetTato wrote: I appreciate the afford. However, for this particular one, I don't think it's helpful posting early because it's not one of those deals that have limited quantity or is only available for a short period of time, and it's too early to be a reminder too as I would have forgot about it soon later.
It’s certainly valuable to someone who’s thinking of buying the game only to find out they could’ve gotten it for free had they waited a few days.
Last edited by Alexandero2 on Feb 12th, 2020 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.