1051 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Epic Games] Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition [PC] [DEAD] $26 BEFORE coupon

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
Horizon Zero Dawn PC version for $26CAD, that's insanely cheap considering it's $60 over at Steam. YMMV as it seems like almost no one is getting the price reduction upon sign in. DEAD, most likely a momentary price error that was corrected.

I applied the Epic $10 coupon and got it for $10USD which is $15 all in

EDIT: Looks like it shows $60 if not signed in, and $20 if you are, also weird as I'm in Canada, but ever since I signed up for Epic (while in Canada) I've always been paying in USD.
Last edited by chevyz07 on Aug 13th, 2020 10:16 am, edited 10 times in total.
17 replies
Sep 4, 2017
202 posts
218 upvotes
This is currently a very broken game on PC, but that's a very good price

Edit: It's still showing as $60 on the store...

Edit 2: Even when I'm signed in...
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
2224 posts
423 upvotes
York
Shows $60 for me when I am signed in as well.
"It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success."
Jul 22, 2008
136 posts
61 upvotes
Winnipeg
$60 when signed in for me. Are you using a VPN?
Mar 8, 2009
84 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like OP is in the US region/store, and you can't change your country/region for your account without contacting their customer support.
Mar 5, 2013
309 posts
342 upvotes
Kitchener
Yeah getting $59.99 as well. Not sure how OP is getting that price. I did pirate the game to see how it ran on my PC first and played the first little bit. It runs flawlessly on my PC surprisingly after reading all the complaints about a bad port. I would like to buy the game now though before playing any further
Mar 8, 2009
84 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
I just created a US region account and seeing it as $49.99USD, no idea how OP is getting this price.
Sep 4, 2017
202 posts
218 upvotes
It was probably a momentary price error in Epic Games. I don't think OP would go to this much trouble to gaslight us
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7095 posts
1861 upvotes
T dot 6
superchuko wrote: It was probably a momentary price error in Epic Games. I don't think OP would go to this much trouble to gaslight us
This is the most likely answer. US region and temp price error. I dont see why else it would be so cheap for a game that was just released.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1456 posts
1051 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
superchuko wrote: It was probably a momentary price error in Epic Games. I don't think OP would go to this much trouble to gaslight us
Jaytee wrote: This is the most likely answer. US region and temp price error. I dont see why else it would be so cheap for a game that was just released.
Haha yeah definitely not gaslighting you guys. Since no one else is getting it I'm gonna mark this as dead
Aug 15, 2017
12 posts
15 upvotes
I wanted to chime in, my account is in Canada and I see HZD for $19.99. So it's definitely available but YMMV.

Images
  • Screenshot_20200813-103623_Chrome.jpg
Sep 4, 2017
202 posts
218 upvotes
Hyakuman wrote: I wanted to chime in, my account is in Canada and I see HZD for $19.99. So it's definitely available but YMMV.

What phone/browser are you on?
Aug 15, 2017
12 posts
15 upvotes
chevyz07 wrote: Horizon Zero Dawn PC version for $26CAD, that's insanely cheap considering it's $60 over at Steam. YMMV as it seems like almost no one is getting the price reduction upon sign in. DEAD, most likely a momentary price error that was corrected.

I applied the Epic $10 coupon and got it for $10USD which is $15 all in

EDIT: Looks like it shows $60 if not signed in, and $20 if you are, also weird as I'm in Canada, but ever since I signed up for Epic (while in Canada) I've always been paying in USD.

Where did you get the coupon from? Was it from a previous mega sale? I see HZD for $20 and wouldn't mind being able to get an additional $10 off!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)