Minit (FREE, PC)

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
October 10, 2019
Retailer:
Epic Games
Minit is free at the Epic Games store today starting at 11 am ET until Oct. 10.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... minit/home

Minit is a peculiar little adventure played sixty seconds at a time. Journey outside the comfort of your home to help unusual folk, uncover countless secrets, and overcome dangerous foes, all in hopes of lifting a rather unfortunate curse that ends each day after just one minute. Minit is a collaboration between Kitty Calis, Jan Willem Nijman, Jukio Kallio & Dominik Johann.

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end.
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
17 replies
Dec 21, 2012
442 posts
553 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks for the post but I think I'll pass. It looks as bad as an old game I typed into my Commodore 64.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3413 posts
3791 upvotes
Says coming soon
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Dec 13, 2012
805 posts
556 upvotes
TORONTO
I think we've been spoiled by the last few weeks of great freebies from Epic. That said, free is still free!
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
2257 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
Next week: Surviving Mars.

I don't know how much of an effect Epic is having on Steam, but they're doing a pretty bang up job of putting the Humble Bundle subscription out of business.
Steam: Sir Boors
PSN: Sir_Boors

It's a great time to be a nerd.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3413 posts
3791 upvotes
Looks like a nice simple story, didn't play and won't play most probably, not because the game is not good, just because I don't have any freakin time now that I am a "Big Boy" called "Adult".
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4475 posts
1384 upvotes
PriceHunter wrote: Looks like a nice simple story, didn't play and won't play most probably, not because the game is not good, just because I don't have any freakin time now that I am a "Big Boy" called "Adult".
I'm saving these freebies for retirement.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3413 posts
3791 upvotes
recordman wrote: I'm saving these freebies for retirement.
Same here, but by then, VR will be the thing, and you wouldnt want to waste time pressing buttons on a keyboard/controller if you can live those games ;).
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3100 posts
594 upvotes
Ottawa
recordman wrote: I'm saving these freebies for retirement.
Yup, the big ol' retirement-home LAN party.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4475 posts
1384 upvotes
Jorpho wrote: Yup, the big ol' retirement-home LAN party.
The challenge is to find a seniors' home equipped for such a setup.
signature closed for renovation
Jun 4, 2012
47 posts
28 upvotes
BRESLAU
PriceHunter wrote: Same here, but by then, VR will be the thing, and you wouldnt want to waste time pressing buttons on a keyboard/controller if you can live those games ;).
How do you know you are not in a game right now?