Pine - Free Game – May 06 to May 13 !!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2021 12:01 pm
[OP]
Feb 11, 2019
219 posts
397 upvotes
Outaouais

[Epic Games] Pine - Free Game – May 06 to May 13 !!!

Deal Link:
Price:
$0.00
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
May 13, 2021
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
An open-world action adventure game set in a simulated world in which humans never reached the top of the food chain. Fight with or against a variety of species as you make your way to a new home for your human tribe.

25 replies
Sep 25, 2018
869 posts
1617 upvotes
Huh, this game is in my Steam wish list. Thanks for sharing!

However the timing isn't great. Just sold my graphics card for 2x of its cost 2 years ago. Will keep playing 2000's game until the craze is over.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3938 posts
2698 upvotes
Ontario
AlicW93740 wrote: Huh, this game is in my Steam wish list. Thanks for sharing!

However the timing isn't great. Just sold my graphics card for 2x of its cost 2 years ago. Will keep playing 2000's game until the craze is over.
It's not going be over. The Prices were going up before Covid-19 and the Silicon excuses. Now it's just going up more... Things will never be the same the inflation is beyond insane.
---
Mar 17, 2016
205 posts
163 upvotes
Epic version of this game is compatible with Geforce Now
Dec 14, 2013
166 posts
252 upvotes
AJAX
kanechart wrote: It's not going be over. The Prices were going up before Covid-19 and the Silicon excuses. Now it's just going up more... Things will never be the same the inflation is beyond insane.
I disagree. I think prices will go back to normal, it's only a question of when. It will probably be when cryptos crash and miners flood the market with GPUs. This has already happened.
[OP]
Feb 11, 2019
219 posts
397 upvotes
Outaouais
AlicW93740 wrote: Huh, this game is in my Steam wish list. Thanks for sharing!
Same for me... Glad to see that others wanted it too ...
toastbusters wrote: Epic version of this game is compatible with Geforce Now
Smiling Face With Open Mouth Smiling Face With Open Mouth Smiling Face With Open Mouth Smiling Face With Open Mouth Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Nov 2, 2011
64 posts
136 upvotes
GTA
aandaleb wrote: I disagree. I think prices will go back to normal, it's only a question of when. It will probably be when cryptos crash and miners flood the market with GPUs. This has already happened.
Strange, I still can't seem to secure a card, and retail prices have not dropped. Etherium is still climbing day by day.

Also don't forget the chip shortage. And I believe the import tax (Trump tax) is still in place.

inflated GPU prices will last well into 2022 at the very least, but I believe they will not ever reach 2019's norms again.
May 27, 2013
35 posts
324 upvotes
Burnaby
I played this game when it's in alpha - I gotta say, it was buggy, but it's pretty fun. Beautiful at times, but be ware of...creatures let's just say.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5508 posts
3626 upvotes
Toronto
aandaleb wrote: I disagree. I think prices will go back to normal, it's only a question of when. It will probably be when cryptos crash and miners flood the market with GPUs. This has already happened.
The chip shortage is gonna get worse before it gets better. The droughts in Taiwan are threatening to reduce existing fab capacity which could have serious ripples throughout the industry. It's not just GPUs that are in short supplies right now. Miners releasing their cards to the wild likely would be a blip in the radar of the problems impacting the chip market right now.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
9891 posts
16360 upvotes
Winkle wrote: These only work for new accounts.
What are you talking about?

I added it to my accounts, and they are not new.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8758 posts
1979 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: What are you talking about?

I added it to my accounts, and they are not new.
New World of Warships accounts.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
9891 posts
16360 upvotes
Winkle wrote: New World of Warships accounts.
Gotcha, thanks.

Not like I'm planning on playing it, but it's in my Epic account with all the other games I haven't touched!

To me, the game is, "Collecting Games" ;)
Apr 21, 2012
582 posts
800 upvotes
Ontario
kanechart wrote: It's not going be over. The Prices were going up before Covid-19 and the Silicon excuses. Now it's just going up more... Things will never be the same the inflation is beyond insane.
The entire world is seeing a supply shortage for everything. Companies are buying up electronic parts everywhere well beyond their immediate needs. This is further causing pains beyond just plants being shut down due to covid. Then they flood the spot buy market with raised prices. It's a very real issue many many companies are trying to deal with.
Sep 8, 2010
608 posts
762 upvotes
Ottawa
NeoFromTheMatrix wrote: Nice - Epic and Apple are locked in a court battle right now. Lots of respect for Epic - I think most people would've thought Google or Microsoft would be Apple's biggest threat, but right now it's Epic: https://www.theverge.com/2021/5/6/22421 ... ple-safari
Most game dev I know hates the Epic store.
While they charge less for devs to put their game in there. There is a lot less services and they need to pay for missing features themselves. For example, all the international licencing agreement are taken care of by Steam but Epic doesn't provide anything.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1558 posts
762 upvotes
Sask
mobbie wrote: The entire world is seeing a supply shortage for everything. Companies are buying up electronic parts everywhere well beyond their immediate needs. This is further causing pains beyond just plants being shut down due to covid. Then they flood the spot buy market with raised prices. It's a very real issue many many companies are trying to deal with.
Yup shutdown/slowdowns due to pandemic and people stuck at home. Demand has caused price increases on everything from lumber to pretty much anything recreational like outdoor pools and trampolines. I think it'll be at least another year before supply shortages stabilize.