FREE
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
December 10, 2020
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
Didn't see a thread, only for last week, so thought I'd throw it up.

Epic Games Store free weekly game is Cave Story, claim between Dec 03 -Dec 10.

Everyone prob in the console stock threads for today LOL Face With Tears Of Joy
17 replies
Nov 3, 2013
632 posts
944 upvotes
Regina, SK
Just built a PC so these free games are great, thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2007
3234 posts
301 upvotes
GVR
Next week is Pillars of Eternity Definitive Edition!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1395 posts
1865 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
dethrock wrote: Just built a PC so these free games are great, thanks OP!
No prob, and agreed. I have an Outlook reminder for about 5 different places where games go free every week/month (Epic, XBL, PSN, GOG, etc). Takes literally a min to claim, even if I never play them lol.
ahsalloum wrote: Next week is Pillars of Eternity Definitive Edition!
Awesome game, and I didn't even play on PC (where I presume it would be much more intuitive!).
Nov 3, 2005
427 posts
682 upvotes
Toronto
Done properly right on time! Thanks, OP!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8352 posts
5163 upvotes
Toronto
dethrock wrote: Just built a PC so these free games are great, thanks OP!
welcome to PC gaming and make sure you look into the current Game Pass Ultimate $1 for 3 months deal which includes Game pass for PC. You'll get access to a ton of great recent games to test out your new PC with and just turn off recurring billing right away so you don't get charged the actual price at the end of the 3 months. If you choose to keep it Game Pass PC on its own is a bit cheaper than Game Pass Ultimate which includes console stuff you probably don't need
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1221 posts
576 upvotes
Most of these free Epic games are single player. Note that their store page is so poor that I just go to steam and look up the game to see if it's single player/mp/coop, etc).
That's unfortunate since I typically play co-op now. But I will be installing the launcher to try out last week's Mud Runner with a friend.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8352 posts
5163 upvotes
Toronto
Drizzt wrote: Most of these free Epic games are single player. Note that their store page is so poor that I just go to steam and look up the game to see if it's single player/mp/coop, etc).
That's unfortunate since I typically play co-op now. But I will be installing the launcher to try out last week's Mud Runner with a friend.
WWZ was one of the better Epic free giveaways and even had cross play with Xbox. That game wasn't on my radar at all but I ended up having a couple dozen hours of fun online with it. They also own Rocket League now and made it F2P which is imo the best multiplayer game of the past decade and has crossplay with all platforms
Nov 3, 2013
632 posts
944 upvotes
Regina, SK
ReeGee wrote: welcome to PC gaming and make sure you look into the current Game Pass Ultimate $1 for 3 months deal which includes Game pass for PC. You'll get access to a ton of great recent games to test out your new PC with and just turn off recurring billing right away so you don't get charged the actual price at the end of the 3 months. If you choose to keep it Game Pass PC on its own is a bit cheaper than Game Pass Ultimate which includes console stuff you probably don't need
Thanks for the tip, I already have Gamepass ultimate. Sold my One X and I'll get a Series X once I can actually buy one. Beat Ori and the Blind Forrest and just started Yakuza 0!
Jan 20, 2011
135 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
Cave Story+ is what's currently free. Pixel never charged any money for the original version!
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings
Apr 7, 2020
197 posts
746 upvotes
Thanks I just added it to my account. Have a feeling this will be one of the games I never get around to playing though. :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9669 posts
1052 upvotes
ReeGee wrote: WWZ was one of the better Epic free giveaways and even had cross play with Xbox. That game wasn't on my radar at all but I ended up having a couple dozen hours of fun online with it. They also own Rocket League now and made it F2P which is imo the best multiplayer game of the past decade and has crossplay with all platforms
WWZ was legitimately the most engaging free game I have played, and led me to buy the expansion for Marseille with the coupon... it's a lot of fun, and challenging to do all levels in Extreme mode.

Once that's done though, the game has no replay value, but for it to cost nothing was well worth it.
Sep 3, 2016
25 posts
4 upvotes
I forgot about this, thanks OP!

Next week looks really good too!
Apr 2, 2018
332 posts
3095 upvotes
Epic Games has Cave Story+ (PC Digital Download) for Free when you click on the 'Get' button.

Note: Must login to your Epic Games account to redeem.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2454 posts
336 upvotes
Burnaby
good to know.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;