Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Epic Games

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure (Free / 100% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2021 11:46 pm
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10593 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH

[Epic Games] Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure (Free / 100% off)

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
100% Off
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
16 replies
Mar 26, 2015
198 posts
212 upvotes
Guelph, ON
This is a Borderlands 2 DLC if I remember correctly, not sure if you need Borderlands 2 base game to play but I think it was given away on epic before. I really liked it when it first came out but may be dated now with Borderlands 3 out.

edit. This says "one-shot adventure" so maybe it was specifically made as a standalone for this epic giveaway as the original DLC is on Steam but not the "one-shot adventure".
Last edited by dabbles on Nov 9th, 2021 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 20, 2011
517 posts
2329 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
epic games. free. place order.
I don't even what it was. Thanks, OP.
Nov 10, 2013
75 posts
118 upvotes
dabbles wrote: This is a Borderlands 2 DLC if I remember correctly, not sure if you need Borderlands 2 base game to play but I think it was given away on epic before. I really liked it when it first came out but may be dated now with Borderlands 3 out.

edit. This says "one-shot adventure" so maybe it was specifically made as a standalone for this epic giveaway as the original DLC is on Steam but not the "one-shot adventure".
Correct, this is a stand-alone version of the DLC so you do not need to own the base game to play it. They just released it today, so it seems to be sort of a promo release to build up the hype for the new game that is coming out in 2022.
Oct 5, 2008
755 posts
814 upvotes
GTA
One of the better / more entertaining Borderlands DLCs from what I recall. Fun & funny.
May 23, 2017
80 posts
143 upvotes
I played the entirety of Borderlands 2 and all the DLC with my GF. And this DLC was by far the most fun we had with the whole game.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1332 posts
984 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Sword shooting shotgun is what I remember from this :)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5744 posts
5510 upvotes
Toronto
wth did I just cop

with the backlog i won't even play it, but it's free

epic games disease

thanks op
Aug 28, 2007
727 posts
619 upvotes
Thorold
chadw01 wrote: wth did I just cop

with the backlog i won't even play it, but it's free

epic games disease

thanks op
Looks like they made a standalone version of Borderlands 2 best DLC. They were making a follow-up DLC for Borderlands 3 but it turned into a standalone game based off all the ideas LOL.
Nov 23, 2012
471 posts
391 upvotes
Brossard
This is where the Venn diagram of FPS loot-shooters intersect and meet DnD fantasy world collide.

I make my friends play Borderlands 2 just so we can reach this DLC. Loved every minute of it.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1386 posts
1797 upvotes
Quebec
The 2013 DLC has been re-released as a standalone game, no longer linked to your Borderlands 2 game, with it's own leveling cap and a few additional skins and items.
It's a PR thing to draw up interest in "Tiny Tina's Wonderland", kinda like "Commander Lilith and the fight for sanctuary" was originaly free back in 2019 to draw up interest in Borderlands 3

It's probably the best DLC of the entire Borderlands franchise and it being a standalone game means you can easily start a new game with friends without having to worry about character levels (if you started this DLC back in 2013 with a level lower than 35 you'd get your ass kicked)

The only thing still not clear is if the game will include any crossplatform play. Fingers crossed but not keeping my hopes up.

*EDIT* Crossplay is very restricted. Don't know about console but the PC crossplay is only between Steam and Epic users
Last edited by kowell on Nov 10th, 2021 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 18, 2019
487 posts
303 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP! Looks like a fun game, added.
In Heavy Metal We Trust

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)