[Epic Games] Weekly Games Giveaways

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2020 9:48 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2006
2348 posts
779 upvotes
REALLY ????

BernardRyder wrote: Title is accurate. If you add it to your library within the free deal window, it is yours to keep. Just like all the other Epic or Steam Free games offers.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
5592 posts
4942 upvotes
joongpark wrote: Change your title...it's free to play between Apr 16 -23. NOT FREE
Yes free.

I have a Steam / Epic collection of over 200 games because of all the freebies.

There's only been a handful of "play for free for a limited time" deals in the last few years
Nov 17, 2018
56 posts
88 upvotes
Love that this was posted early. Never heard of this game before but now I have a chance to check it out, read reviews, etc. Like watching a movie trailer before it premieres. I can set a reminder on my phone and subscribe to this thread now. Thanks OP. Dont let the haters get to you. Their comments add no value anyway but at least those that didn't know about these freebies now know. Upvote for being a good human.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5978 posts
2689 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
ClarkZuckerberg wrote: There is nothing helpful about posting it 6 days early, actually it's the opposite of helpful because people might not see this post come 6 days from now and forget. It only makes sense to post this once the deal is live. It's not like there is going to be a shortage of this item.
I think it make more sense to post it early and reply to it the day the deal is activated.

Is there any multiplayer game for free at the moment?
I want to find something to play with my buddies.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Aug 8, 2012
7 posts
5 upvotes
ST CATHARINES
Thanks for posting OP, appreciate the heads up. This was also a good reminder not to read past the first post in game-related threads, so thanks for that as well. Good grief.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4209 posts
5404 upvotes
Vancouver
zerocool24 wrote:
Not everyone has the epic games launcher (i don't) to see it'll be free in 6 days.
You don't need the Epic launcher installed to see/get games.
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4209 posts
5404 upvotes
Vancouver
redkulat wrote: Looks like a legit game! The World War Z game that was free a few days ago is also pretty legit, been playing with a friend in co-op mode and it's been intense
What do you mean "legit"????

Epic is as legit as it can be games platform and reseller.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
3162 posts
1100 upvotes
Vancouver
main thread is here
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/epic-gam ... s-2339957/

Because of how popular this thread became you can expect someone to post every upcoming game the second it gets announced now
Also expect a different thread for each free game (OP you should've at least mentioned the other free game as well)

2.png
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4209 posts
5404 upvotes
Vancouver
redkulat wrote: Legit as in looks like a dope game lol.
Silly me....

Thinking everything pirate... :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1861 posts
2068 upvotes
GTA
max011 wrote: You don't need the Epic launcher installed to see/get games.
That's a good point. You do need an Epic account, but you can add games to your account from your phone's browser if you wish. Then it can sit in your library indefinitely, because honestly few people install a game right away. And if you don't think your computer can handle the free game, just add it to your library until your next upgrade. I have one or two (hundred) free games I have never even tried yet.
c'mon get happy!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)