Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Epic Games

The Wolf Among Us - Free

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2019 3:35 pm
Oct 1, 2009
148 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto

[Epic Games] The Wolf Among Us - Free

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
The sequel was just announced tonight.
Based on the award-winning Fables comic books (DC Comics/Vertigo). As Bigby Wolf - THE big bad wolf - discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
19 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4226 posts
3152 upvotes
Markham
...in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
Thanks, but I’m already playing this game. It’s called marriage!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
Are you kidding me.... lol, I kept my original playthrough forever then Telltale got closed and I STILL kept the file, but then like 2 weeks ago I Googled it again and said project was cancelled so I deleted it. Nooooooo.
Original game was great though.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2863 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
RiCHC3 wrote: Are you kidding me.... lol, I kept my original playthrough forever then Telltale got closed and I STILL kept the file, but then like 2 weeks ago I Googled it again and said project was cancelled so I deleted it. Nooooooo.
Original game was great though.
Should still be there in Steam Cloud, I think?
Nobody cares which companies you use/subscribe to on a monthly basis unless there is a deal to be had. Why advertise for them in your forum signature?
Jun 18, 2015
360 posts
337 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Is it PC only that's free?
Apr 13, 2010
443 posts
995 upvotes
This is a great game to play through in tandem with a partner, given that it's almost a visual Choose Your Own Adventure novel. It was good, and I was sad that Telltale went out of business. If there really is a sequel coming down the pipe now, and assuming it lives up to the original, I'm looking forward to it.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1119 posts
847 upvotes
Westmount, QC
6o4boi wrote: Is it PC only that's free?
Yes,.
What is the Epic Games Store?
The Epic Games Store is a curated digital storefront for PC and Mac.
Jan 3, 2007
458 posts
261 upvotes
I stopped playing telltale's walking dead after I finished season 2, was waiting for a good sale, then telltale pull out of steam, but great that they gave away that walking dead michonne game for free not long ago, that was exactly where I left off, hope we can keep getting these free telltale games :)
Mar 5, 2013
496 posts
704 upvotes
Kitchener
Loved The Wolf Among Us series, my favourite Tell Tale series. Probably gonna play through again
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5437 posts
4856 upvotes
Toronto
What's more interesting is starting on December 19th, Epic will give out 1 game per day for 12 days straight. Not known yet what games they plan to give out, but should be interesting.
2020 is looking great already. We’ve also got some very exciting holiday plans headed your way, including 12 Days of Free Games, starting December 19.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/n ... wards-2019
Jun 18, 2010
219 posts
233 upvotes
Easily the best TellTale game by a mile. The walking dead series was good but this right here is peak TellTale.

Excellent story and characters. Environments are all some of the best in a telltale game.
“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet
Sep 29, 2015
128 posts
123 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Great game, thanks. Really wish they were able to make a 2nd one of this series instead of the rapid fire mediocre stuff they started tossing out.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
2088 posts
1511 upvotes
Toronto
zentro wrote: What's more interesting is starting on December 19th, Epic will give out 1 game per day for 12 days straight. Not known yet what games they plan to give out, but should be interesting.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/n ... wards-2019
Wow, was completely unaware, thanks for the heads up.

I guess that's why next week's giveaway wasn't revealed (which I thought strange) since it would start as their 12 days are starting.
Apr 15, 2018
77 posts
107 upvotes
oobga14 wrote: Great game, thanks. Really wish they were able to make a 2nd one of this series instead of the rapid fire mediocre stuff they started tossing out.
You're in luck, the sequel was just announced last night at the game awards.
Mar 30, 2007
564 posts
193 upvotes
Thanks OP.

The Escapists is also currently free on the Epic Store
Sep 29, 2015
128 posts
123 upvotes
Shanghai, China
SplittedBanana wrote: You're in luck, the sequel was just announced last night at the game awards.
ha! wow, thanks for that, I had no idea. Great news! Definitely will have to play through this first one again.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Thx OP!

Man, my library of free EPIC Games will soon rival my paid Steam library.
Well, not quite, but it's still impressive for free titles.
Mar 30, 2008
426 posts
567 upvotes
Toronto
Great game which led me to read the entire series the game was based on. Check your local library, you won't be disappointed!
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2561 posts
1777 upvotes
goldxpert wrote: Easily the best TellTale game by a mile. The walking dead series was good but this right here is peak TellTale.

Excellent story and characters. Environments are all some of the best in a telltale game.
I think it's simply because the source material is so good. Can't wait for the sequel!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)