Expired Hot Deals

EpicGames

PC Dragon Quest XI S - $21.09 (after coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2021 2:32 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3371 posts
3929 upvotes

PC Dragon Quest XI S - $21.09 (after coupon)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
EpicGames
I don't think the epic game 14 dollar off coupon was mentioned enough on RFD. The coupon is multi use.

I think most of us still has the epic games coupon offer still available to our accounts. It makes some of these already discounted games even hotter purchase.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/coupons/mega-sale

Dragon Quest XI S is a really good game, traditional jrpg. Story and character is absolutely wonderful. I finished it not too long ago and thoroughly enjoyed the story and gameplay.

If you haven't played this, it's definitely worth checking out.

Also, the kingdom heart series is on sale, saving the additional cost with the epic coupon right now is really good price for those. Good for those that do not have it on ps4.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... -2-5-remix - $29.54 after coupon.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... r-prologue - 39.59 after coupon.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... hearts-iii - $39.59 after coupon.
Last edited by renegadeavenger on May 30th, 2021 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
16 replies
Apr 2, 2013
623 posts
633 upvotes
Barrie
The kingdom hearts 3 remind pre-order comes with 3 months of Disney+ as well.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2425 posts
959 upvotes
I’m 30hours into the definitive edition. the orchestral soundtrack is amazing. its a very solid RPG if you are into classic RPGs for the modern times.
PSN: Sakaban
May 15, 2008
187 posts
429 upvotes
Op might want fix the name of the game: it's Dragon Quest XI (11), not Dragon Quest Xi. I had something totally different pictured in my head and was expecting to conquer the world with China's supreme military power
Last edited by lenovo on May 30th, 2021 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 6, 2021
30 posts
40 upvotes
some characters in 11 are very japanese rpg game cliches, which I dont like much and didnt finish the game, still a solid game though
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
2405 posts
2142 upvotes
Toronto
lenovo wrote: Op might want fix the name of the game: it's Dragon Quest XI (6), not Dragon Quest Xi.
XI is actually 11, not six. If you don't study roman numerals, how are you going to know when certain motion pictures were copyrighted?

DQ11 is a great game. Above average story for JRPGs, but the Epic version is the one based on the Switch version which is supposedly a graphical downgrade. Don't even think you can buy the original version anymore.
Bored...
May 15, 2008
187 posts
429 upvotes
Ha needed my morning coffee. fixed
BYan wrote: XI is actually 11, not six. If you don't study roman numerals, how are you going to know when certain motion pictures were copyrighted?

DQ11 is a great game. Above average story for JRPGs, but the Epic version is the one based on the Switch version which is supposedly a graphical downgrade. Don't even think you can buy the original version anymore.
Mar 24, 2007
955 posts
556 upvotes
BYan wrote: XI is actually 11, not six. If you don't study roman numerals, how are you going to know when certain motion pictures were copyrighted?

I think he meant Xi as in the Chinese name
Sep 20, 2014
27 posts
29 upvotes
York, ON
i want it, but i hate the epic games app.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5508 posts
3626 upvotes
Toronto
Rocky V + Rocky II = Rocky VII! Adrian's Revenge!!!
Aug 12, 2013
127 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Can this be added as a non-Steam game to use Steam features like remote play?
Nov 26, 2003
807 posts
1295 upvotes
Toronto

Yup, you're right, they discontinued the original version which had high quality character models and textures. There's a Nexus Mod called Project Rebuild that tries to restore all the graphics to the original Steam version. The mod works on the Epic Store version of the game as well.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1938 posts
1444 upvotes
Langley
TheGuard wrote: The kingdom hearts 3 remind pre-order comes with 3 months of Disney+ as well.
*new subscribers only. So just make a new account really
Dec 2, 2016
325 posts
358 upvotes
PSA: This is free on XBOX Game Pass for PC / XBOX just incase someone has this and doesn't realize it. Or maybe you were on the fence about getting game-pass and this decides it...

GREAT game btw!
Nov 7, 2014
961 posts
536 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I played the first Dragon Quest when I got it for free from Nintendo Power in 1990. They gave it away for because nobody was buying it Pile Of Poo
Oct 1, 2020
372 posts
529 upvotes
Playing it now. Can confirm, is a good jrpg. Not a bad deal at this price. Very recently can be had for a better price.
Jan 17, 2017
220 posts
282 upvotes
I got the platinum in Dragon Quest XI and now I'm doing Dragon Quest XI S in 2D mode (picked it up physically for $19.99). The 2D mode and the extra stories in the new town are actually really great and nostalgic if you've played the entire series up until this point.

This game is worth every penny, even though the 3D is lack luster in the re-release.