Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Epson.ca

Clearance (Refurbished) Epson Projectors - Model 1040 1080p @ $479.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2019 9:00 am
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27158 posts
37133 upvotes

[Epson.ca] Clearance (Refurbished) Epson Projectors - Model 1040 1080p @ $479.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Epson.ca
More offers from Epson.ca
anshiren wrote: For those who are willing to pay a little more for a main stream, perhaps more reliable product with some key options for configuration/adjustment.
https://epson.ca/Clearance-Centre/Home- ... nt/c/cc301

Note: their refurbished products are all non-refundable, but they do come with great warranty.
Multiple 1080p projectors on sale. The cheapest is the Epson 1040 on for $479.99.... bought one, own multiple.

Credit to @anshiren.
Last edited by redflagdealsguy on May 31st, 2019 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2652 posts
2238 upvotes
GTA
The ones you linked are all refurbished. Perhaps would be good idea to add that to the title.
¸

- - - - -
;)
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4777 posts
5072 upvotes
East GTA
I'd totally get it if it was $200-$300....looking for a projector for backyard movies. I've tried the cheap Amazon ones and they're okay for certain uses.
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

+1337
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27158 posts
37133 upvotes
So this is where we separate the wheat from the chaff.

The infinitely patient consumer may think this isn't the hottest deal, but if you're looking for a projector, particularly for a more immediate office use, you'll like these machines.

All the Epson 1080p projectors north of 3000 lumens make great office projectors for rooms of 15 to 20 people (my use). If you're a small to midsize business owner, you'll do well with this hardware.

God bless.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
You are very welcome. I think there is a mega thread for Epson refurbished. Currently the trend is to score a 5040u, which I gave up.
3lcd-projectors-40-off-clearance-refurb-sales-2024565/

Just an additional note, you may want to check and buy an additional bulb for your model. If not In stock, click notify me. Because the projector is already 2-4 years old model, better stock an extra bulb or after another 2-3 years when bulb dies it might be hard to find the model, unless you plan to sell it in the near future.

I ordered a 2150 on 29th and bulb was not in stock. This morning website sent me an email that bulb back in stock so order on immediately. Even though cost additional 4 bucks for shipping for I feel it well worth it, having peace in mind for the next 5 years or so.

I missed the code 15% off expired May.1st which would save another $150 potentially. But oh well, you can’t always get what you want at cheapest price.

Enjoy the big screen!
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
redkulat wrote: I'd totally get it if it was $200-$300....looking for a projector for backyard movies. I've tried the cheap Amazon ones and they're okay for certain uses.

Change filter and choose office as well, or all projectors. They sometimes have xvga or 720p at $300-$400 if that suits your needs.
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Nov 10, 2007
41 posts
2 upvotes
Refurb Epson 5040UB back in stock. 31 as of 7am EDT today.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27158 posts
37133 upvotes
One of our corporate suppliers had a fire sale on Epson projectors and some other hardware.

Managed to pickup brand new office grade 1080p 3500ish lumen Epson projectors for $276 (tax-in).

When these flash in the pans aren't a thing, I go to Epson clearance to get my affordable refurbished projectors (either through Amazon Epson Store or Epson's Direct Store).
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
bought a refurbishes one over 2 years ago use it like 10 hours aday for 2 years still going strong works perfectly fine still on my 2nd bulb and its about at the end of its life I think

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)