[Equifax] Free Equifax Credit reports due to Covid-19

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2020 11:43 am
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12151 posts
3284 upvotes
Scarberia
Please wait while we process your order. This can take 60-90 seconds.

Review Your Order
Product(s) Ordered Price / Terms
Equifax Credit Report $0.00
Total Cost Charged Today: $0.00

wow this is like dial up lol... thx

after all said and done, it gave me error...i prolly answered one of the questions wrong

quifax Credit Report Unavailable $0.00
We are unable to complete your order at this time. Please contact our Customer Care department at 1-800-871-3250 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 12 midnight Eastern Standard Time for immediate assistance. Please record the following information and have it available when you call:

Eval Code:- Status Code: FL, Reason Code: NMSS

i should i bother to try again under a new account? when i login, its just all blank and i don't get any scores or reports
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12151 posts
3284 upvotes
Scarberia
Felix15 wrote: Go here. Always free Equifax score. They even email you once a month to tell you if it went up or down.

https://borrowell.com/
https://app.borrowell.com/#/signup/createUser

is this site safe? anyone tried this? i don't want id theft lol
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11528 posts
4650 upvotes
Kitcar wrote: Get a free credit report direct from Equifax online temporarily due to Covid-19 - usually to get it free you need to write them a letter and mail it to them...

https://www.econsumer.equifax.ca/canada ... d01_cacpor
I think one can order report with their automated telephone system ... That's how I got one from them before (report or whatever it was ... my file .. etc)

You say your address over the phone .. punch in some stuff ... and they mail it to you for free.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12151 posts
3284 upvotes
Scarberia
The answers you provided did not match Equifax's records. You can try one more time to answer the questions and verify your identity.
When you’re ready, please answer these additional questions to verify your identity.

how tf do i know these questions from few years ago lol too hard

omg smh, so i answered my questions right finally, then i get another snag tf

Please Confirm Your Code
Please type in the 6-digit code that was sent to your mobile phone.
Unfortunately, our phone identity verification system doesn't support your mobile phone provider. Please click "here" for a list of supported providers.

they don't do FM or hushed lol sms

wow, so i finally get sms verifcation by using my fido data plan sim card number, i hope its free incoming? or is it 50c per text in?

then it still doesn't give me my score lol...eff this
We’re having trouble finding your credit score…
We weren’t able to verify your identity using Equifax’s ID verification system.
Last edited by mikka2017 on Mar 28th, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12151 posts
3284 upvotes
Scarberia
is creditkarma free?

Ah finally got my score credit karma

wasn't expecting 800 > but ok i guess
Images
  • upload.jpg
Dec 26, 2016
45 posts
20 upvotes
score form Credit karma even though from Transunion but I got different numbers. 803 from credit karma and 723 from transunion. Do anyone know why? Thanks
Oct 24, 2012
292 posts
225 upvotes
Edmonton
MockingJayTM wrote: What’s the purpose if no score?
You can get a free score from a app like Credit Karma... and supplement the information from this for a better picture of your financial health. Compare both services side by side.
Oct 17, 2014
227 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP!
Just got the reports for everybody in our family.
We've already had Equifax accounts so it's quite easy!
Nov 17, 2019
40 posts
32 upvotes
Anyone having troubles getting their report? Submitted my "order" and then their website just started looping for me, saying network changes (also tried on my cell without wifi)
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4241 posts
799 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Ringzz wrote: Anyone having troubles getting their report? Submitted my "order" and then their website just started looping for me, saying network changes (also tried on my cell without wifi)
Same... RFD effect.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4241 posts
799 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
nihulen wrote: thanks OP, I was able to reactivate with an existing account to get updated info,

I can always get score through CIBC app
How did you re-activate? Were you able to use the same username?
I tried and it says my username is in use... is it not letting me use the same username, or did someone take it... I don't see the point of creating a new one if it's going to need "re-activating" eventually.
Dec 20, 2003
183 posts
63 upvotes
ToanT887 wrote: score form Credit karma even though from Transunion but I got different numbers. 803 from credit karma and 723 from transunion. Do anyone know why? Thanks
one is likely your ERS 2.0 score (aka Beacon score, which is stupid, nobody really uses that in Canada). ERS 1.0 is the one that we usually get from banks ie. CIBC, CapitalOne all offer it for free as part of you banking with them. For me, the lower score was ERS 2.0.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)