Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ergobaby

Ergo baby 360 All Positions Baby Carrier

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2019 10:41 am
Tags:
None
Nov 17, 2018
120 posts
175 upvotes

Ergo baby 360 All Positions Baby Carrier

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
33% off pl
Retailer:
Ergobaby
New around here and thankful for everything...!First post! First time giving back!

One of the best rated carriers on the market and a heck of a steal to us. Well reviewed and very versatile. Limited to maybe four designs?

Also I think there’s a code for an extra 10% off (SLEEP)?

There may also be other things on sale, but we only looked at this one. Happy shopping!
Last edited by Whatsthedeeleeoh on Jan 19th, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated coupon code
15 replies
Jan 12, 2013
679 posts
671 upvotes
Halifax
Thanks OP. Quick chat with wife and she said to buy. Can confirm the coupon code does work. Total 144.23 all in. (15% tax).

Quick search shows next lowest price at $159 + tax at Bed Bath and Beyond.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
3686 posts
4751 upvotes
B.C.
What makes them $200 baby carriers, vs some $50 ones?
Dec 20, 2010
61 posts
58 upvotes
toronto
Dreamrider wrote: What makes them $200 baby carriers, vs some $50 ones?
I've tried the $50 infantino carrier, baby bjorn active (old model)($100-$150?) and the ergo baby 360. Hands down, the ergo baby is best. It has the most padded straps, and the weight is even distributed along your waist and back. They also have a built in canopy to cover the baby's head incase of wind/rain, and comes with a zippered pouch for keys, phone, cash etc. The weight limit is also the highest at 45lb.
Nov 17, 2018
120 posts
175 upvotes
Nursing in them is also a big one for the wife. She can nurse on the go in the privacy of the canopy and not a single person knew.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
1702 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
We’ve got the 360 mesh “cool air” and definitely love the carrier. The biggest thing with the Ergo baby is the leg support. If you read articles on hip Dysplasia you’ll see the leg positioning for the Ergo 360 is correct. Not to knock on Baby Bjorn but every baby I see in the front facing position has their legs dangling.

Here’s one article out of many you can google:

http://www.madeformums.com/news-and-gos ... 41475.html
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
Dreamrider wrote: What makes them $200 baby carriers, vs some $50 ones?
Typically, but not the always. Items that cost more have had a little more thought to ergonomics, comfort and ease of cleaning out into them.

Ie. They may have more padding in the right spots. The areas that will need to be cleaned regularly will be easier to remove, with having to dismantle the entire thing.

Things like that.

Now that's not true for everything... sometime things are just more expensive because of the name or "keeping up with the Jones" status symbol thing.
Jul 2, 2008
459 posts
215 upvotes
Do your best to find a store that will let you try each carrier with your baby. In our case the ergobaby held our child in a tremendously awkward position with a rounded back. In our case, the Beco8 was the best fit and our final purchase. The Beco8 is a higher priced carrier but includes the infant insert which can add to the cost of competitive products. The Beco can can hold the child forward facing as early as 4 months, we were unable to do that with the Ergo because the ergo has a really really wide seatpad (proper leg position is M shaped).

https://becobabycarrier.com/collections/beco-8
Nov 28, 2016
770 posts
422 upvotes
Strongly suggest you to test for your baby first.
It didn’t work out for mine.
This works much better with a seat for both you and your baby. Go try it and you will know what I say :)
https://www.westcoastkids.ca/brands/i-angel
Lurking on RFD for years. Finally decided to make an account...😂
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2009
3221 posts
2761 upvotes
Montreal
EscaBoi wrote: We’ve got the 360 mesh “cool air” and definitely love the carrier. The biggest thing with the Ergo baby is the leg support. If you read articles on hip Dysplasia you’ll see the leg positioning for the Ergo 360 is correct. Not to knock on Baby Bjorn but every baby I see in the front facing position has their legs dangling.

Here’s one article out of many you can google:

http://www.madeformums.com/news-and-gos ... 41475.html
Own the same ! Love the baby carrier !
Jun 2, 2006
903 posts
303 upvotes
Mississauga
Can I hold a 45lb Husky in this? (he is full grown and wont be getting any heavier)
Aug 20, 2013
180 posts
55 upvotes
Hamilton
Three of the four colors which are on sale are OOS
Jan 2, 2014
112 posts
40 upvotes
Scarborough
Can vouch for this, hiked up Diamond Head in Hawaii with a 6 month old in this one, super comfortable for both of us.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7282 posts
1820 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
We bought a carrier before our first kid was born and she hated it.

Better check the return policy on these things.
There's a sucker born every minute.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)