Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 9, 2009
344 posts
125 upvotes
Mississauga

Erin Park Toyota Be Aware!

Be aware of this Erin Park Toyota, this is a flip flop place, cheating and all kind of ways to rip your money. Last nigh I was bargaining the Corolla with upgrade option package. There are two different prices we bargain, first is the price with financing and second one is cash with $1500 discount. I was negotiate with the first option financing it means the amount mount $1500 will be cover for the cost of bargaining price for financing. We agree on the price and one free oil change from sale man DOMENIC ALONZI, then we go to the next room they add up $321 interest on top of a mount. It is really cheating on me. I have to cancel the purchase. The manger offer for me free one oil change if I continue purchase the car, I toll him DOMENIC already promise me one free oil change, the the sale guy flip flop told me that'Do you think you will get a free oil change?' what is * sale man.<br/>Stay away from Erin Park Toyota and specially DOMENIC ALOZI.
7 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21054 posts
5666 upvotes
Poormond Hill
tutulau wrote: Be aware of this Erin Park Toyota, this is a flip flop place, cheating and all kind of ways to rip your money. Last nigh I was bargaining the Corolla with upgrade option package. There are two different prices we bargain, first is the price with financing and second one is cash with $1500 discount. I was negotiate with the first option financing it means the amount mount $1500 will be cover for the cost of bargaining price for financing. We agree on the price and one free oil change from sale man DOMENIC ALONZI, then we go to the next room they add up $321 interest on top of a mount. It is really cheating on me. I have to cancel the purchase. The manger offer for me free one oil change if I continue purchase the car, I toll him DOMENIC already promise me one free oil change, the the sale guy flip flop told me that'Do you think you will get a free oil change?' what is * sale man.<br/>Stay away from Erin Park Toyota and specially DOMENIC ALOZI.
Can someone call Domenic Alozi and have him state his side of the story?
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Aug 5, 2012
690 posts
550 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Not a good business practice. Probably the sales guy was new to his job and was una ware of the extent of the concessions that can be made to the customer. But even then Erinpark Toyota should have honored the sales guy's initial word to the OP since he is a part of their organization.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 5, 2002
6630 posts
963 upvotes
They shouldnt give you a hard time over one oil change...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
8612 posts
5535 upvotes
Mississauga
Salesmen can't negotiate jack. The sales manager has the final say.
May 3, 2011
671 posts
90 upvotes
If they keep having to talk to the manager, might as well talk to the manager.
Nov 20, 2008
449 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto
Use Easy Car Discount service. People on here seem to have good things to say about them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)