Expired Hot Deals

Eryone 3D Printer Thinker SE, Whisper Quiet printer with XL building surface - $360 ($650-$290)!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2020 9:29 am
Nov 23, 2008
164 posts
86 upvotes
I got an Ender 3 V2 as a first printer but I wish I had gone with some other brand. So many issues with my V2. Scratches on frame and bed, the glass bed is warped. Creality blamed it on "violent shipping" but the thing is fully encased in styrofoam and no amount of violent shipping will cause everything to be scratched like that. I'm still waiting for my free 1 kg filament from them. Three emails later and they still don't have an answer of when I will get it.

Anyway, this Eryone printer at $370 seems like a good deal and even better with the free filament. Print area is great if you want to print large items, or just having that option is a plus.
Last edited by shortye on Oct 22nd, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 17, 2013
281 posts
186 upvotes
GWN
makaheehee wrote: Ive got zero experience with 3d printers, however the more they come up the more projects I can think of that I can do with them.....
What are peoples thoughts on this one as a first printer or a v2.
From what I understand (limited knowledge, yes I am just jumping into this), this has a large bed so that you can print large objects.
This will be in my basement so i'm not too worried about noise.
Once you start your own designs that's when the fun really starts. I found this video a long time ago when I was trying to talk myself out of buying a 3D Printer:
Sep 12, 2006
248 posts
179 upvotes
London
Getting a "Currently Not Available" for me. Hope it comes back.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15169 posts
2290 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
How does something like this compare to the Creality CR-10 series?

Want to get into 3D printing, remember looking into the CR-10 series 2-3 years ago but now they have so many sub models lol
Nov 22, 2016
43 posts
42 upvotes
Richmond Hill
After 2 days of test printing, I'd say I'm impressed and couldn't be happier to have this as my first printer.
With proper levelling, the 30x30 calibration cube using the provided throwaway PLA came out excellent with no obvious flaws.
I immediately switched over to PETG as a challenge and printed a fan duct upgrade. Besides 1 arm of the duct slightly warping and lifting from the print bed, overall it came out great as well and I was able to swap it in.
My next print was a Covid door opener also in solid PETG, again warping but the print was able to complete without any other additional issues. I'm still researching how to resolve the warping on the PETG (maybe add a brim next time for long skinny parts).
For $370 with a full spool of PLA, this is awesome value. Many thanks OP!
Your RFD Rights
Your wallet has the right to remain closed.
Anything you pay full-price for can and will be used against you in the court of RFD.
You have the right to a Search Bar.
If you cannot find the Search Bar one will be pointed out to you.
Dec 21, 2012
120 posts
106 upvotes
damnkbd wrote: After 2 days of test printing, I'd say I'm impressed and couldn't be happier to have this as my first printer.
With proper levelling, the 30x30 calibration cube using the provided throwaway PLA came out excellent with no obvious flaws.
I immediately switched over to PETG as a challenge and printed a fan duct upgrade. Besides 1 arm of the duct slightly warping and lifting from the print bed, overall it came out great as well and I was able to swap it in.
My next print was a Covid door opener also in solid PETG, again warping but the print was able to complete without any other additional issues. I'm still researching how to resolve the warping on the PETG (maybe add a brim next time for long skinny parts).
For $370 with a full spool of PLA, this is awesome value. Many thanks OP!
Try turning off part cooling fan entirely. Checking your bed temps and increasing adhesion to bed should help!
Nov 22, 2016
43 posts
42 upvotes
Richmond Hill
daniyo27 wrote: Try turning off part cooling fan entirely. Checking your bed temps and increasing adhesion to bed should help!
Wouldn't that cause stringing and horrible result on overhangs?
With the fans on for the upper layers I'm getting a very clean print, so maybe I just need to use a gluestick for the print bed. (Bed was set at 90 for first layer and 80 for the rest)
Your RFD Rights
Your wallet has the right to remain closed.
Anything you pay full-price for can and will be used against you in the court of RFD.
You have the right to a Search Bar.
If you cannot find the Search Bar one will be pointed out to you.