Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
ERYONE

3D Printing filament (Multiple colours/sytles) up to 60% off and Free Shipping with orders of 6 or more.

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2022 3:14 pm
[OP]
May 10, 2010
865 posts
1304 upvotes
Kenora

3D Printing filament (Multiple colours/sytles) up to 60% off and Free Shipping with orders of 6 or more.

Deal Link:
Savings:
up to 60%
Expiry:
March 31, 2022
Retailer:
ERYONE
Hello my 3D printing friends.

Eryone is having another sale. The selection isn't as big as in the past, but there are still some good prices on PLA/PLA+/PTEG

Up to 60% off and free shipping if you order 6 or more rolls. No tax either.

https://eryone3d.com/collections/sale

I also noticed that they have some regular PLA on sale but it's not listed on the main sale page.

https://eryone3d.com/products/eryone-pl ... 0726043882

PLA went up in price a lot early pandemic and it's slowly starting to fall.

the ~$20 price point I think is perfect and a lot of these are on for around that.
62 replies
Jul 26, 2020
183 posts
225 upvotes
Anyone ever tried these?

Comparative to Filaments econofill PLA?

I usually buy 20+ rolls when on sale for the year.
[OP]
May 10, 2010
865 posts
1304 upvotes
Kenora
Phil6667 wrote: Anyone ever tried these?

Comparative to Filaments econofill PLA?

I usually buy 20+ rolls when on sale for the year.
I've been using Eryone for quite a while. I'm always happy with them. I've never had a tangled roll. They're one brand that I don't really have to think about the quality.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2647 posts
1642 upvotes
Markham
they havent been getting shipments.. i am on their facebook group.. colours are extremely limited

but overall, their filament prints fine.. no issue..
after 6 months.. vacuum seal still intact when left on shelf

this is the original thread few months ago
eryone3d-com-pla-pla-3d-printer-filamen ... s-2496453/
May 18, 2007
911 posts
1774 upvotes
Toronto
I'm in GTA but can't check out. Error: "NO SHIPPING RATES FOR THIS ADDRESS"... and they're even autofilling the address correctly. Oh well. Confused Face
Aug 26, 2015
280 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I’m also running into issues checking out. I would typically abandon this order if I didn’t actually need more PLA and there wasn’t a sale.
Dec 14, 2011
688 posts
838 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone in Toronto want to split an order? Don’t need six rolls at the moment. Looking for two black and one white in PLA
Aug 1, 2011
306 posts
320 upvotes
Canada
Perfect, I basically only use filaments.ca and eryone for PETG/PLA and they've been perfect. Eryone has the slight quality advantage in my experience.

Too bad I can't check out... "some items in cart cant be shipped to the address entered"
Sep 8, 2020
48 posts
101 upvotes
jpwkr1 wrote: I don't print a lot but got their rolls last time. No issues so far with PLA and PETG.
It seems they added a new, cheaper? brand, cerprise: https://eryone3d.com/en-ca/collections/ ... se-pla-1kg $16/kg

Made in China but ships from Canada.
I've bought many spools of Cerprise before from Amazon. Can confirm it works just as well as Eryone. Good price, have paid much more on Amazon.
Nov 18, 2010
71 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
416vtyou wrote: Anyone in Toronto want to split an order? Don’t need six rolls at the moment. Looking for two black and one white in PLA
Yeah I could go in on an order. I'm finding the color options are pretty slim for Canada based PLA. It won't let me checkout if I add any UK, US or EU items. Makes sense. I guess all 6 need to be from Canada for free shipping.
Dec 15, 2009
35 posts
23 upvotes
Made a successful order without issues.
Cheers!

Edit: They also have a 20min timer on your cart now.
Aug 1, 2011
306 posts
320 upvotes
Canada
Finally went through, got a bunch of silk PLA :)

Also if you have a no-fee credit card, it's cheaper to go through USD. Ex: $120.79 USD vs $160 CAD on their site, used my no-fee credit card and got charged $152.3 CAD.
Nov 23, 2021
41 posts
43 upvotes
Great deal if you like their filament. I've never used it so i don't want to commit to such a large order on a new spool i haven't tested or have a working profile for.

I've been buying Overture from amazon, but the price on that has been rising. Sadly, My shelf is full up at the moment, otherwise i may actually take the risk on these.
Mar 28, 2016
187 posts
495 upvotes
Still working through my last order, lolol (they're 2 deep in there)
Images
  • Screenshot_20220324-030245.jpg
Jul 3, 2002
300 posts
99 upvotes
I bought a few boxes the last time they had a sale. I've only used one roll of PLA so far, and it was terrible on the 1st layer. Maybe it was a bad roll, but I never have problems with any other brand.
Sep 20, 2011
427 posts
2055 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
dimplygecko wrote: Still working through my last order, lolol (they're 2 deep in there)
Here I am sitting with 3 rolls thinking I ordered too much unnecessarily.
May 13, 2013
322 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto
Argh, I already bought two spools recently for regular price. $20 is such a good price to stock up on though. I'm an amateur though compared to you guys with kilos of filament.