Expired Hot Deals

[Eryone] Thinker SE 3D printer + 20KG (20 rolls!) filament $449USD

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 9:40 pm
Nov 13, 2013
338 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
Upgrade to the newer version of Marlin for this printer to enable mesh bed levelling. A brilliant printer overall for the price, and can be easily converted to direct drive. Some pretty useful mods on thingiverse as well for improving the shortcomings.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4211 posts
1460 upvotes
WFH
porter81 wrote: I guess the shipping time will show if it's actually from Vancouver, but based on the fact this deal was cheaper in Canada than for the US, I don't believe they're shipping out of China and are just clearing stock.
Shipping shows as Fedex/Canada Post (2-7days) so it's clearly not coming direct from China.
porter81 wrote: Also, PLA/PETG/TPU doesn't "go bad" for at least 10 years if it's stored vacuum sealed with dessicant, this isn't food it's plastic. Yes, open and exposed to air will bring it to a year, and exposed to humidity will bring it to a month, but people have had success drying out old filaments.
Yes, my experience is years rather than months for open but well stored filament even when not vacuum sealed. I keep rolls of opened filament in 5 gal plastic paint buckets with some silica gel thrown in with them. There's a lot of misinformation out there and too many printing issues blamed on mishandled filament.
Dec 1, 2008
137 posts
145 upvotes
Calgary
porter81 wrote: Just a heads up for anyone looking at the Eryone Thinker SE on Amazon, Eryone direct has stock in their Vancouver warehouse AND they have a deal with 20KG of random filament for $449USD = Approx $570CAD
It's actually cheaper in Canada for this deal than the US, which shows up at $550USD.

https://eryone3d.com/products/thinker-se

I emailed before and requested 14 x PLA, 5 x PETG, and 1 x TPU, they had no problem with my request but obviously I can't pick the colour.
They also informed me it'll actually be 2 rolls of TPU since they're 0.5KG each, so I bit the bullet and placed the order.

Supposed to arrive in 2-7 days via Fedex, I can update if anyone's interested.
Would love to find out what sorts of filaments the printer shipped with. I am trying to contact them to find out if I can request specific types of filaments like you did as well but so far no response. Definitely would try their PETG and TPU along with their PLA if they allowed. Please update when your shipment arrives! Thanks!
[OP]
Feb 19, 2016
61 posts
50 upvotes
MTL QC
DakineMan wrote: Would love to find out what sorts of filaments the printer shipped with. I am trying to contact them to find out if I can request specific types of filaments like you did as well but so far no response. Definitely would try their PETG and TPU along with their PLA if they allowed. Please update when your shipment arrives! Thanks!
Sure!

I think they may have ran out of certain filaments, for example TPU now shows zero stock for Canada.

I ordered Thursday night, got a notice from Fedex saying a label was created for a 92lb package and ready for pick-up on Saturday.
I'll post an update when it gets here.
Oct 11, 2012
224 posts
226 upvotes
TORONTO
OP got lucky getting 2 x 0.5kg of TPU they said they could only give me 0.5kg spools

porter81 wrote: Sure!

I think they may have ran out of certain filaments, for example TPU now shows zero stock for Canada.

I ordered Thursday night, got a notice from Fedex saying a label was created for a 92lb package and ready for pick-up on Saturday.
I'll post an update when it gets here.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1427 posts
153 upvotes
Woodbridge
redflagdealsguy wrote: This is almost enough filament to build a life size girlfriend.
The filament included is not soft and flexible enough.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2226 posts
1094 upvotes
Markham
sterdeus wrote: The filament included is not soft and flexible enough.
you dont know what he wants!
Jan 6, 2008
312 posts
90 upvotes
Ottawa
So I contacted support to try and get the filament deal by itself since I ordered the Thinker S two weeks ago and unfortunately the said they wouldn't be able to do that.
Aug 12, 2011
446 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
Can anyone here who has this printer show pictures of sample prints to see what the out-of-box print quality looks like with all default parts and no mods?
Aug 29, 2004
125 posts
106 upvotes
Just a heads up: Ordered on Thursday, received Fedex shipping/tracking notice on Friday at 2am. Shipping labelled printed, originating from Richmond, BC. Item still has not been picked up according to tracking.

As well, their deal seems to now include two filament options: STANDARD and ERYONE filament. 20$ difference in price. I got the STANDARD as that was what was available last week.
Nov 9, 2011
989 posts
1025 upvotes
Toronto
I sent them two emails on Sunday night to see if I can get different filament rather than 20kg of standard PLA no reply..
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8700 posts
5073 upvotes
ON
sterdeus wrote: The filament included is not soft and flexible enough.
You're assuming his gf is ?

[OP]
Feb 19, 2016
61 posts
50 upvotes
MTL QC
Face With Tears Of Joy
glecko wrote: Just a heads up: Ordered on Thursday, received Fedex shipping/tracking notice on Friday at 2am. Shipping labelled printed, originating from Richmond, BC. Item still has not been picked up according to tracking.

As well, their deal seems to now include two filament options: STANDARD and ERYONE filament. 20$ difference in price. I got the STANDARD as that was what was available last week.
Same here, still don't see package was picked up.

Wonder of the "Featured filament" for $20 more includes silk, wood, rainbow, etc..
If so, it's probably worth it but too late for me now.
Dec 6, 2020
9 posts
2 upvotes
porter81 wrote: Face With Tears Of Joy

Same here, still don't see package was picked up.

Wonder of the "Featured filament" for $20 more includes silk, wood, rainbow, etc..
If so, it's probably worth it but too late for me now.
·Featured filament are a mix of silk,wood,marble or other filament more expensive than standard PLA

I wish I could still change my order.
Aug 29, 2004
125 posts
106 upvotes
Tracking# issued, no Fedex pickup since Friday. Looks like it's shipping from Canada, but not until it actually arrives from China.

Don't believe the 2-7 day shipping time within Canada.

I'm not certain, just an update on my order.
Dec 1, 2008
137 posts
145 upvotes
Calgary
Hatch1495 wrote: ·Featured filament are a mix of silk,wood,marble or other filament more expensive than standard PLA

I wish I could still change my order.
I'm in the same boat. Ordered and then emailed to see if I could change to the Featured Filament but then got my "shipping notification" so assuming that I'm stuck with the standard filament package. Such is life :(
[OP]
Feb 19, 2016
61 posts
50 upvotes
MTL QC
glecko wrote: Tracking# issued, no Fedex pickup since Friday. Looks like it's shipping from Canada, but not until it actually arrives from China.

Don't believe the 2-7 day shipping time within Canada.

I'm not certain, just an update on my order.
Just read your post and checked something.

Go to your FedEx tracking page, go to shipment details, copy shipper's reference and past it on parcelsapp.com.

Shows 4px, which is a Chinese shipping company.
If it lands in Canada tomorrow, then it'll be within 7 business days.

"Shipped from Vancouver" - I guess it's half true.
Jan 12, 2021
9 posts
3 upvotes
HI,porter81,
Thanks for your recommendation.
I am Krystal from Eryone,currently responsible for Eryone3d.com operation.
and people here from Canada who have questions or need help in buying Eryone grand sale printer THINKER SE,could @me.
thank you.