Expired Hot Deals

[Eryone] Thinker SE 3D printer + 20KG (20 rolls!) filament $449USD

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 9:40 pm
Dec 11, 2009
638 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yorkhvac wrote: Lots of good local GTA Canadian filament supplier constantly offering deals. i just got 20 rolls from two different suppliers and will post their review on youtube.
Average cost 20-25 bucks delivered and they are local so i can call them and discuss the issue on phone.
That's not a deal at all. I'm talking about getting it for half that price.
Feb 8, 2011
335 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
blueworm123 wrote: Sorry, it is a bit difficult to understand what you are saying? You asked for the filament as in you tried to make a request on the colour and type of filament and they refused? Or did you make an order but they came back saying they did not have enough stock of the filament in general? Of course, they would have to refund you for this but is the printer any good is my question...? And are you saying they are dumping the junk printer on you or dumping inferior colour options for the filament, I am confused on how you determined it junk? I just bought an Ender 3 non-pro but the item I wanted to print was too large for the print volume any suggestions on an alternative?
This brand is sold on Amazon and there are mix reviews.
I picked their offer of Printer + 20 Premium Spools for $470 USD and they charge you when you place order not when they ship so it got converted to $606 CAD on my CC.
i wanted to make sure they don't ship me junk low end filaments because its to good to be true to get good filaments with Printer for $600 bucks when printer values at $400.
Indeed, they came back saying we run out of all the filament you request and offered me to Just buy the printer for $406 CAD - $32 bucks coupon or take refund.
I took refund because i am not interested in junk filament or just printer, as there are too many good printers in market.
Goal was to try their printer with their various spools and see what are best settings to put in forums here and at other 3D forums.
People can buy those combinations and save money right spool, right setting and right printer but they shafted me.
Lesson Learned, stay away from such brand.

Since they charge you on placing order 470USD to 606CAD (CC Count as you bought USD Exchange rate 1USD=1.289CAD) and when they cancel order it was again 470USD to 588CAD (CC count as you Sold USD to CAD Exchange rate 1 USD=1.25 CAD) double hit cost me $22 less in refund.

The filaments were included in promotion, the one i asked.
Wood PLA Light (2 Rolls)
Wood PLA Dark (2 Rolls)
Marble PLA (2 Rolls)
Glow in Dark PLA (2 Rolls)
TPU Rolls (Red, Blue, Black, Grey)
NON Transparent PETG (Red, Yellow)
Glitter PLA (Black, Red)
Metal Silk Rainbow PLA (3 Qty)
Matt PLA (Blue, Grey, Olive Green)

A genuine company will say we can ship the printer and follow the spools if that works as stock arrives.
But, they pull the trigger on removing the promotion and now wants RFD to do Group buy. You will pay More and get less as there is no Spools in group buy.
i am not sure how much i can trust them.
I can test other printers and i can be happy, a lesson learned by losing $22 bucks.
Last edited by yorkhvac on Jan 14th, 2021 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
1898 posts
872 upvotes
London
sspick wrote: Down load the .sla .stl from thingiverse, open in Cura, slice and save to microSD.
Feb 8, 2011
335 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
MoreDealsPlease wrote: That's not a deal at all. I'm talking about getting it for half that price.
Technically half price spools was the original promo on website which they took it off (400 Printer+200 for spools)
now wants to sell Printer for $406-32bucks discount + if we get 20 spool for $200 than its a Group buy discount.
Final price $574 Cad That makes sense but with the Spools you want not the junk.

You will never find $10 spools in local market, even if you import a 40 ton container.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3036 posts
1879 upvotes
Montreal
I got the ERYONE Silk Rainbow filament and although I understand silk filament is usually a bit more challenging than regular PLA, this one has been very difficult to work with vs other silk filaments. It clogs a lot, and the color changes are really not that nice. They go from one color an within maybe 3mm completely change color and that same color goes on for a long time.
Feb 8, 2011
335 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
daviiiiiid wrote: I got the ERYONE Silk Rainbow filament and although I understand silk filament is usually a bit more challenging than regular PLA, this one has been very difficult to work with vs other silk filaments. It clogs a lot, and the color changes are really not that nice. They go from one color an within maybe 3mm completely change color and that same color goes on for a long time.
i am working with few silk product ... not their but the one i am using zero issue. 215 Temp, Run speed 60mm, Bed 60 degree ... works flawless ...
https://ibb.co/DR8ggZ1
Feb 7, 2014
11 posts
6 upvotes
yorkhvac wrote:
The filaments were included in promotion, the one i asked.
Wood PLA Light (2 Rolls)
Wood PLA Dark (2 Rolls)
Marble PLA (2 Rolls)
Glow in Dark PLA (2 Rolls)
TPU Rolls (Red, Blue, Black, Grey)
NON Transparent PETG (Red, Yellow)
Glitter PLA (Black, Red)
Metal Silk Rainbow PLA (3 Qty)
Matt PLA (Blue, Grey, Olive Green)
The deal specifically said, at least according to first post, that the filaments included were random.

I don't see how you can fault them from not fulfilling your request for a very specific set.
Feb 8, 2011
335 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
SpinwardMarches wrote: The deal specifically said, at least according to first post, that the filaments included were random.

I don't see how you can fault them from not fulfilling your request for a very specific set.
Incorrect.....when they added premium filament option for $479.99
Option clearly says "Add the filament you need in Note" that's the reason i ordered. I didn't order when OP started the thread...i knew it was radom when deal was posted. I am very careful of reading and buying.
It was random on standard filament deal of $449

Any ways ship has sailed, lessons learned and deal is dead.
Time to move on.
I have Good experience on 3D printing so if any one has a specific qs please IM me.
[OP]
Feb 19, 2016
61 posts
50 upvotes
MTL QC
blueworm123 wrote: Sorry, it is a bit difficult to understand what you are saying? You asked for the filament as in you tried to make a request on the colour and type of filament and they refused? Or did you make an order but they came back saying they did not have enough stock of the filament in general? Of course, they would have to refund you for this but is the printer any good is my question...? And are you saying they are dumping the junk printer on you or dumping inferior colour options for the filament, I am confused on how you determined it junk? I just bought an Ender 3 non-pro but the item I wanted to print was too large for the print volume any suggestions on an alternative?
From what I understand he paid and then demanded
very specific filament, without even considering they'd be out of stock or whether it's actually part of the deal since the site was vague.

Anyone with common sense and who actually wanted to buy this deal would email first with their request, then wait for a response, but it looks like this person deliberately wanted to cause a problem.

Imagine paying for a pizza first, and then asking after if they can include extra smoke meat at the price you decided and on the terms you demanded?

Doesn't work that way, looks like your parents failed to teach you personal responsibility.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2226 posts
1094 upvotes
Markham
i know this current deal is over but it is on sale at amazon.ca
the model in OP's deal is SE

the amazon deal is S -$320
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07WF6TDP4/
the difference between the two is the PEI bed vs the glass
you get 1 free roll of filament or their inductive proximity switch(Automatic bed leveling) for free.. so thats like $20.
making the printer $300
Feb 8, 2011
335 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
porter81 wrote: From what I understand he paid and then demanded
very specific filament, without even considering they'd be out of stock or whether it's actually part of the deal since the site was vague.

Anyone with common sense and who actually wanted to buy this deal would email first with their request, then wait for a response, but it looks like this person deliberately wanted to cause a problem.

Imagine paying for a pizza first, and then asking after if they can include extra smoke meat at the price you decided and on the terms you demanded?

Doesn't work that way, looks like your parents failed to teach you personal responsibility.

Don't assume things. If you are happy with their deal good for you.

I am neither kid nor a newbie to forum and i didn't ask anything EXTRA or FREE
i read read and read.... when they posted premium filament deal than only i order because they specifically mentioned "Tell us which one you want" They should say "Subjected to Canadian availability" and i would have not ordered as simple as that, funny thing is even in stock product became not in stock, now that's a shady practice.
I have lot of sense i am business man, not a kid who jump on deal without reading.
i read lots of review about their product and i was trying to figure out is that a product issue or just people don't know how to use their product mix... but now i concluded this is not the company i want to mention on any forum.
I didn't started printing yesterday.

If a pizza shop says any 20 premium topping included ....any one can ask ...give me smoke meat x 20 or give me following 20 topping ....and if pizza shop takes money and say sorry we don't have those toppings......and we removed the deal but we can give you Group deal where you pay more and get less.....that no RFD will buy in.
so lets have some logical argument.
Aug 29, 2004
125 posts
106 upvotes
Just an update: Order arrived in Vancouver yesterday, then it went to Calgary and finally landed in Mississauga around 4am this morning, only to then TRANSIT back to Vancouver. Not sure what's happening, but yeah, this package seems to be doing a Canadian tour.
Dec 6, 2020
9 posts
2 upvotes
glecko wrote: Just an update: Order arrived in Vancouver yesterday, then it went to Calgary and finally landed in Mississauga around 4am this morning, only to then TRANSIT back to Vancouver. Not sure what's happening, but yeah, this package seems to be doing a Canadian tour.
Mine still label created no other scans after.
Feb 8, 2011
335 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
Hatch1495 wrote: Mine still label created no other scans after.
as other post mentioned they ship China to BC first than it gets to you..so i think you have few more days.
Apr 3, 2007
657 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
Hello guys

I have no clue about this stuff but wondering if someone can help me print something for me or know of a place that help me build the print.

It's for a ring door mount. I have an sti file but it needs to be altered to fit my size...so almost design ready.

If anyone can steer me in the right direction, I would be most grateful!
[OP]
Feb 19, 2016
61 posts
50 upvotes
MTL QC
Hatch1495 wrote: Mine still label created no other scans after.
Same here.

I'd really appreciate knowing what day it'll get here.

Last FedEx delivery never updated their tracking , delivery guy showed up randomly when I wasn't home, then brought the parcel to their downtown depot which is literally in a shopping mall with no loading areas.

Had to lug 75lbs of brake parts literally half a km, through the mall and 3 blocks away where I was parked.

Fkn hate FedEx.

Edit - just got an update from FedEx, supposed to be here Tuesday...8 business days total. Not bad, let's see if FedEx doesn't drop the ball.
Last edited by porter81 on Jan 14th, 2021 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2226 posts
1094 upvotes
Markham
Seoulkid wrote: Hello guys

I have no clue about this stuff but wondering if someone can help me print something for me or know of a place that help me build the print.

It's for a ring door mount. I have an sti file but it needs to be altered to fit my size...so almost design ready.

If anyone can steer me in the right direction, I would be most grateful!
Depending on where you are located, check Facebook market place. Generally it is around $2-3/hr of print? It depends on how durable you want your Ring mount to be. Knowing that you are going to use it outdoors, you probably want quality. You can send your STL to your local person and they can give you a quote.
Feb 8, 2011
335 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
andyyuen wrote: Depending on where you are located, check Facebook market place. Generally it is around $2-3/hr of print? It depends on how durable you want your Ring mount to be. Knowing that you are going to use it outdoors, you probably want quality. You can send your STL to your local person and they can give you a quote.
Ring will send you at no cost if you call them and let them know that you can't install without it and you will be forced to return.
I have ring and when i installed it came with three corner install brackets. People told me normally it does not comes with Ring. i bought mine from US Costco with my Ring Security
Ring customer service does understand not all doors or mount are same.
Its a Phone call away...if not print one.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2226 posts
1094 upvotes
Markham
yorkhvac wrote: Ring will send you at no cost if you call them and let them know that you can't install without it and you will be forced to return.
I have ring and when i installed it came with three corner install brackets. People told me normally it does not comes with Ring. i bought mine from US Costco with my Ring Security
Ring customer service does understand not all doors or mount are same.
Its a Phone call away...if not print one.
i am a dummy that bought mine on amazon for 20bux
Feb 8, 2011
335 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
andyyuen wrote: i am a dummy that bought mine on amazon for 20bux
I don't think you are dummy... some times people just don't know.
Ring is one of the really good company. One of my out door floodlight Cam died and it was out of warranty so i order new one and it gave me hard time to activate.
when i call in and told them i need new one to activate and remove old one they ask me why? i told them it died. even it was out of warranty they send me refurbish one and told me to put old one back and use pre-paid label.
I mount other one at my cottage. Its a great company.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)