Deal Link:
Retailer:
Eryone3d
I saw that a lot of you guys went for the Voxelab Aquila
voxelab-aquila-3d-printer-ender-3-v2-cl ... x-2465277/
~$224

Here is another 3D printer for you guys to consider
https://eryone3d.com/products/eryone-er ... er-uk-only
At the time of posting, there are 11 remaining.

ER-20 vs Aquila
1. Both have 32 bit mainboard
2. Both have silent steppers, ER-20's is TMC2209, Aquila is TMC2208? (correct me if i am wrong on the aquila)
3. Print volume ER-20 ‎250 * 220 * 200mm Aquila is 220*220*250mm (make sure you know what you are getting into, this is important, for example, the squid game mask is 250 in height when you print in vertical orientation, so aquila can do it while ER20 would have to change from most optimum printing orientation)
4. ER-20 has dual Z leadscrews, aquila only has 1 (this is $30-$40 difference)
5. ER-20 has a clone BL touch for auto leveling (this is roughly $25 bucks)

ER-20 $197

$25 cheaper than the Voxelab Aquila, but including all the additions above...
Images
  • Screenshot 2021-10-18 19.59.48.png
Last edited by andyyuen on Oct 18th, 2021 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A
Thread Summary
For $10 off, use ERYONE10OFF
Thx Nephelae
edit: maybe the code was working before but doesnt work now..
edit 2: multiple people reported getting a unique coupon after emailing their support, give that a try. thanks to all those who reported it

pla-pla-3d-printer-filament-14-23-per-r ... s-2496453/
you can pick up PLA for 50% off, but cant be in the same order i think.. maybe 1 coupon per order
59 replies
Jul 19, 2019
116 posts
191 upvotes
This is a much much better printer than the Aquila. This is an excellent deal. Use ERYONE10OFF for another 10$ off. A steal at this price. Better than any of the other ender clones.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1137 posts
920 upvotes
Richmond Hill
When I can say Hey Google print me .... , then the 3d printers will become ubiquitous like Apple products.
Still to finicky and limited in useful products atm.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2437 posts
1382 upvotes
Markham
sirxterminator wrote: When I can say Hey Google print me .... , then the 3d printers will become ubiquitous like Apple products.
Still to finicky and limited in useful products atm.
there is a big learning curve for sure.. i started at the beginning of the pandemic.. so i got around 2 years of printing experience under my belt
I have a printer that is printing 24/7 non stop for the last 3 weeks aside from changing spools.. once you have it up and running, it is actually not as bad as people think.
A
Feb 4, 2004
267 posts
36 upvotes
Just impulse bought this. Know nothing about 3D printers but reviews seemed good. Fingers crossed!
Mox

"Son, when you participate in sporting events, its not whether you win or lose, its how drunk you get."
H. Simpson

My Ebay Rating
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2437 posts
1382 upvotes
Markham
Mox wrote: Just impulse bought this. Know nothing about 3D printers but reviews seemed good. Fingers crossed!
they also have PLA printing material on sale
A
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6826 posts
3256 upvotes
Moncton, NB
So getting this and some reading we should be good to go? Anything else I should be ordering like printing material?

And is it shipped from canada?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2437 posts
1382 upvotes
Markham
nounou23 wrote: So getting this and some reading we should be good to go? Anything else I should be ordering like printing material?

And is it shipped from canada?
I believe their warehouse is in Richmond BC

deal for printing material is here
pla-pla-3d-printer-filament-14-23-per-r ... s-2496453/
need to be in separate order i think...

$14.30 a roll including shipping is probably one of the cheapest price you can get in canada.

GST3D in US have $8USD per roll from time to time.. but you would need to pay for a cross shipper and also duty.., works out to about $13 per roll but all the hassle.

Get it all set up.. print the model that comes with the SD card, you will learn bit by bit.. i think once you go through 3 rolls of material.. you'll be pretty "fluent" in all the jargon and how to fix everything on your printer
A
Dec 1, 2018
191 posts
223 upvotes
Just out of curiosity, are you printing for personal use or business? Care to give ideas? I've always been fond of having a 3d printer since I used one at school, but I don't know for what I will be using it lol
Dec 14, 2011
613 posts
685 upvotes
Toronto
“ Enter a valid discount code or gift card” when trying to use the $10 off coupon?

Also trying to cancel my Aquila order.. got the “shipped” confirmation but tracking shows that the package still hasn’t been picked up smh…
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2437 posts
1382 upvotes
Markham
EverydayWeDeal wrote: Just out of curiosity, are you printing for personal use or business? Care to give ideas? I've always been fond of having a 3d printer since I used one at school, but I don't know for what I will be using it lol
Don't have a business. People do run print farms and sell things on Etsy. The mandalorian armour on Etsy is around $700 bucks a set and that guy sold 2000+ sets.

I also print board game inserts/organizers for some board game friends.

Lately, friends and family all have been asking me to print them the front man and soldier masks from squid games.

I've printed a part for a friend's smart lock and also printed every single add-on for the Ikea pegboard

Go to thingiverse.com and see for yourself
Images
  • 4620575A-F303-4678-A08D-4F0A4A4F83A8.jpeg
  • 3DFF8B92-F8DD-4906-9493-D1A04360C727.jpeg
  • F94E7863-0732-4376-A421-0F7FE1FA7DD3.jpeg
  • Screenshot 2021-10-18 22.33.20.png
Last edited by andyyuen on Oct 18th, 2021 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2437 posts
1382 upvotes
Markham
416vtyou wrote: “ Enter a valid discount code or gift card” when trying to use the $10 off coupon?

Also trying to cancel my Aquila order.. got the “shipped” confirmation but tracking shows that the package still hasn’t been picked up smh…
sorry.. i didnt buy one myself cuz i already have printers.. wife will kill me..
didnt test the coupon myself but make sure no space behind the code..

if that doesnt work.. sorry.. $197 then
A
Nov 16, 2018
41 posts
85 upvotes
Chat with them, tell them you did not receive the code from subscription, and they will send you a code in the chat. It is a unique code.
However, the web site will change back to USD when you do the check out.
Nov 21, 2019
578 posts
678 upvotes
I've always wondered, does the software required to create 3d printing items cost money or is it free?
Nov 21, 2019
578 posts
678 upvotes
Okay, just visited the site and it looks shady af. There's a notice "sale only 24 hours!" yet the countdown says 5 days. Below it it says 14 left in stock, and the add to cart button shakes.

All these things to pressure me into buying fast is really off putting and just gives me scam website vibes... As a 3d printing noob who has never dealt with this company, their tactics automatically make me not want to buy from them and to stick to a storefront I know.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2437 posts
1382 upvotes
Markham
SonicRings wrote: I've always wondered, does the software required to create 3d printing items cost money or is it free?
basic one is free.. go to https://www.tinkercad.com/
tinkercad is also in apple app store.. havent checked google play but probably there.

there are other more sophisticated software that cost money.. but for beginners, tinkercad is more than enough. you can even download it and play around without a printer to start
A
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2437 posts
1382 upvotes
Markham
SonicRings wrote: Okay, just visited the site and it looks shady af. There's a notice "sale only 24 hours!" yet the countdown says 5 days. Below it it says 14 left in stock, and the add to cart button shakes.

All these things to pressure me into buying fast is really off putting and just gives me scam website vibes... As a 3d printing noob who has never dealt with this company, their tactics automatically make me not want to buy from them and to stick to a storefront I know.
you can check out this post from 2021 january
eryone-thinker-se-3d-printer-20kg-20-ro ... d-2436430/
people bought with no problems.

i would agree with you on the tactic haha.. i was debating back and forth whether to get one.. the number of units was dwindling.. and when it reached zero.. it went back up to 20 LOL
so they probably have many more units...

i know you are turned off by the tactic, which is fair
despite the tactic.. it is a good printer.. and at this price.. it is definitely worth it

and the checkout is shopify.
A
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4389 posts
1649 upvotes
WFH
This is a great deal. It would have been a killer deal if they hadn't deviated from the somewhat standard 250mm z-axis
Last edited by dirtmover on Oct 19th, 2021 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 21, 2019
578 posts
678 upvotes
andyyuen wrote: you can check out this post from 2021 january
eryone-thinker-se-3d-printer-20kg-20-ro ... d-2436430/
people bought with no problems.

i would agree with you on the tactic haha.. i was debating back and forth whether to get one.. the number of units was dwindling.. and when it reached zero.. it went back up to 20 LOL
so they probably have many more units...

i know you are turned off by the tactic, which is fair
despite the tactic.. it is a good printer.. and at this price.. it is definitely worth it

and the checkout is shopify.
Any storefront that activates my fight-or-flight response is a no go in my book, I'm afraid. Shame, since I'm in the market for a 3D printer.
Aug 2, 2006
72 posts
3 upvotes
Terrace, BC
Ordered this after waffling on whether or not to purchase the Aquila. Was even mulling the larger Labists that was recently on sale but too many middling reviews scared me off on that one. Hope I made the right choice. Pulled up the live chat and very quickly received a $10 off code making the order $149 USD.

As for filament can someone enlighten me on the differences between PLA and PLA+? Many thanks in advance, and thank you OP for posting this deal. Very much appreciated.