Eryone ER-20 3D PRINTER $197
- Deal Link:
voxelab-aquila-3d-printer-ender-3-v2-cl ... x-2465277/
Here is another 3D printer for you guys to consider
https://eryone3d.com/products/eryone-er ... er-uk-only
At the time of posting, there are 11 remaining.
ER-20 vs Aquila
1. Both have 32 bit mainboard
2. Both have silent steppers, ER-20's is TMC2209, Aquila is TMC2208? (correct me if i am wrong on the aquila)
3. Print volume ER-20 250 * 220 * 200mm Aquila is 220*220*250mm (make sure you know what you are getting into, this is important, for example, the squid game mask is 250 in height when you print in vertical orientation, so aquila can do it while ER20 would have to change from most optimum printing orientation)
4. ER-20 has dual Z leadscrews, aquila only has 1 (this is $30-$40 difference)
5. ER-20 has a clone BL touch for auto leveling (this is roughly $25 bucks)
$25 cheaper than the Voxelab Aquila, but including all the additions above...