Home & Garden

ESA certificate sample

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2021 9:06 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3296 posts
1348 upvotes
, ON

ESA certificate sample

Anyone knows how an ESA certificate looks like when an electrician is finished with electrical inspection for basement wiring?
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 15, 2007
5232 posts
2676 upvotes
anotherbargainhunter wrote: Anyone knows how an ESA certificate looks like when an electrician is finished with electrical inspection for basement wiring?
It’s a plain old Piece of Paper mailed to you from the ESa . “Certificate of acceptance”. Date, notification number etc.
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3296 posts
1348 upvotes
, ON
Red_Army wrote: It’s a plain old Piece of Paper mailed to you from the ESa . “Certificate of acceptance”. Date, notification number etc.
Mailed to me? This is not something that provided by the contractor?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2009
2991 posts
1489 upvotes
Mississauga
The contrator should have given you a copy.

Alternatively you can call the ESA to get a copy sent to you. I lost copies for two jobs and called the ESA. This was early last year and the ESA emailed both certificates to me at no charge
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2019
1449 posts
1186 upvotes
GTA
anotherbargainhunter wrote: Mailed to me? This is not something that provided by the contractor?
I believe its generally sent to the person/party who files the notification with the ESA.

Its a simple letter as @Red_Army said, and has a table summarizing all the work that was done and has been accepted as in accordance with the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.

Top