Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eShine Car Care

Hand Sanitizer (16oz) $15

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2020 11:33 am
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
Add shipping and order fee.. this becomes $10 a bottle lol
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2010
2849 posts
502 upvotes
Mississauga
GeneralStore wrote: For anything cheaper, a few Walmart stores have the One Step 1L Hand Sanitizer in stock for $9.98. https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=6000079183836. Home Hardware is also selling the same bottle for $11.99, depending on your location. Check your local store to see if they have any stock. https://www.homehardware.ca/en/1l-gel-h ... /p/4524005
Right....and yet everytime I go to Walmart to check and ask the pharmacy, they said they don't have it....

It's very frustrating cuz you have to line up and waste your time exposing your self
Apr 10, 2020
298 posts
1089 upvotes
killer007 wrote: Right....and yet everytime I go to Walmart to check and ask the pharmacy, they said they don't have it....

It's very frustrating cuz you have to line up and waste your time exposing your self
I agree with you, but these are unprecedented times. Some stores place their bottles at the customer service desk, while other stores place them at the pharmacy. You should check customer service first before heading to the pharmacy. The most important thing is to head there early in the morning to ensure that you can get one. They run out really quickly.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: I don’t even have a good community already. Most of the houses in my area are empty or went back to their country because it’s “safer” there.
Don't worry they'll be back, as soon as its convenient to be Canadian again.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
Pochacco wrote: Add shipping and order fee.. this becomes $10 a bottle lol
if you are clever enough there's was way to bypass those shipping & fees. pfff
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
thelasthunter wrote: Unknown merchant with borderline gauging. Anyways, I personally find zero need for hand sanitizer these days because I rarely go out except for daily long walks and once a week for groceries and booze, where they already have plenty of hand sanitizers available to use everywhere.
redflagdealsguy wrote: Paypal merchant, that adds some layer of confidence.
I've been shopping at eShine since 2008 and I can assure you they are reliable.
- casual gastronomist -
Apr 10, 2020
298 posts
1089 upvotes
tarushin wrote: if you are clever enough there's was way to bypass those shipping & fees. pfff
Would you care to share this method with us?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9931 posts
1371 upvotes
GeneralStore wrote: Would you care to share this method with us?
My guess would be to order something and return it.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
Jucius Maximus wrote: I've been shopping at eShine since 2008 and I can assure you they are reliable.
They're still borderline gauging here though. Not as egregious as Pousateri but I suspect they're charging twice as much as normal or perhaps the manufacturer is doing that to them. Judging by the downvotes lots of people seem to agree. Of course, it's up to you if you wish to keep shopping at a merchant who does that kind of thing at a time of need.
For Sale:
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
thelasthunter wrote: They're still borderline gauging here though. Not as egregious as Pousateri but I suspect they're charging twice as much as normal or perhaps the manufacturer is doing that to them. Judging by the downvotes lots of people seem to agree. Of course, it's up to you if you wish to keep shopping at a merchant who does that kind of thing at a time of need.
I think you mean gouging.
Maybe it's price gouging, but we don't know the cost of goods sold here. This appears to be one of those new suppliers of sanitizer, so they might be incorporating tooling and other startup costs into the price.
- casual gastronomist -
May 8, 2018
43 posts
359 upvotes
so this is basically rubbing alcohol price at 15 per bottle lmao
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9733 upvotes
BC
Order your item with a grocery order scheduled at a later date to hit the free shipping. Then you cancel the grocery item.
taro-chan wrote: My guess would be to order something and return it.
GeneralStore wrote: Would you care to share this method with us?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
viptoppa wrote: so this is basically rubbing alcohol price at 15 per bottle lmao
Yup, it's a lot more rudimentary than something like Purell. It has some glycerin, but I bet it will still leave hands pretty dried up.
For Sale:
Sep 8, 2002
300 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
smartie wrote: You have to define "local" first. For example, is Canadian tire local? How about Starbucks
No, I don’t mean local Starbucks. Someone way smarter than me would have to decide how to define what is local. Food typically is locally sourced nearby. For coffee, unless somehow there is an economical way of growing coffee beans in the Canadian weather, I think this still might need to be imported. Unless Canada starts growing a lot of good in greenhouses.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/maga ... e-farming/

It reminds me of this article. We have to compare like to like. We can’t compare Canada to let’s say Columbia where the weather is so much better for growing coffee beans and lab our is cheaper. But Netherlands is similar to Canada. Relatively wealthy nation, and no tropical climate. If they can become a top good exporter, Canada should be able to at least be 100% self sufficient for any type of necessity. The way to compete against the likes for cheap manufactured goods from China would be to use better technology and automation.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2913 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
cgg123321 wrote: I think this is what is actually happening.

- Small detailing company switches production line to produce hand sanitizer
- Small company + change in product = low volume and high cost

Did you guys really think a small detailing company could produce and distribute goods as cheap as Purell? I know we are all mad at gougers, but I think this isn't as sinister as some of you are saying it is. The detailing company has to pay it's workers, and eshine has to make money to keep their business alive. Yes, both companies are probably making some profit too, but it's unfair to compare prices to a mass produced product with production lines designed to pump out sanitizer.

Not a deal but not the reincarnation of satan's hand-cleaner either.
I was checking on other sides, and they have the ingredients used, and they are use the recipe from the WHO site apparently - a very simplified one: Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, H2O2 and purified water. So probably yeah - they just changing and using what they already have to make sanitizer

P&S Hand Sanitizer (EPA Certified), Isopropyl Alchohol Antiseptic 75% Topical Solution - 16 oz.
Drug Facts: Active Ingredients - Isopropyl Alcohol 75% - Antiseptic
Use(s): Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that can potentially cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Warnings: For external use only. flammable. Keep away from heat and flame
Do Not Use: On Children less than 2 months or on open wounds.
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use and Ask Doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Other information: Store between 59 & 86 degrees F. Avoid freezing and excess heat above 104 degrees F.
Inactive ingredients: glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water.

edit;

was googling a bit (quarantine sundays...)
From their official page on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=284 ... 8678674048

P&S Detail Products
Hi guys- great discussion here! We are making an EPA standard 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Hand Sanitizer, but it is a limited production for our distribution partners for them to use to protect their staff and customers. Many are not retailing it and keeping it for internal use as we are only able to supply on a limited basis. We do have a Surface Sanitizer - JS600 RTU Surface Sanitizer that is EPA certified, and our distributors are now carrying. It’s not on the website and only available through our distributors.
Last edited by neonic on Apr 19th, 2020 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Sep 18, 2016
501 posts
489 upvotes
500ml for 15$? Not a great deal Id say.
"Do not allow yourself to become resentful, deceitful or arrogant"
Jordan B. Peterson
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
tarushin wrote: if you are clever enough there's was way to bypass those shipping & fees. pfff
Lol like go in store? Good luck finding the product unless being firsT ones in the morning Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold SweatSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
1Ogiku2 wrote: 500ml for 15$? Not a great deal Id say.
Agreed. This thread has no place on a Hot Deals forum and the down votes rightly reflect that.
For Sale: