[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
7138 posts
3937 upvotes
Winnipeg

Essence's and Serum's

Hi,

I've using some of the products from The Body shop for essence and serums into my skin routine and it's honestly wonders.. I looked into some expensive ones.. hera? clairns? skii? is it really worth it :s.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 14, 2009
6452 posts
1233 upvotes
As for ‘is it worth it?’, well that’s subjective and highly dependent on which products you choose to deal with specific concerns.

Personally, I don’t think you have to spend big bucks to find products that work well. Maybe I’ve just been ‘lucky’ that my skin loves fairly inexpensive products from CosRx, Klairs, Pyunkang Yul, etc.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
3425 posts
661 upvotes
amz155 wrote: As for ‘is it worth it?’, well that’s subjective and highly dependent on which products you choose to deal with specific concerns.

Personally, I don’t think you have to spend big bucks to find products that work well. Maybe I’ve just been ‘lucky’ that my skin loves fairly inexpensive products from CosRx, Klairs, Pyunkang Yul, etc.
Yes, you are lucky! I wish.
Deal Fanatic
May 14, 2009
6452 posts
1233 upvotes
Blanche123 wrote: Yes, you are lucky! I wish.
There are some products I use that work so well for me and everyone I’ve recommended them too that I can’t help but wonder why they’re not more popular. Which products from the brands I mentioned have you tried and not liked?