Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Esso

Esso $20 Price Privileges Card with $200 Reload

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2018 1:42 pm
Jul 2, 2008
248 posts
116 upvotes
if you missed the wagjag deal.. looks like ebates added the 10cents back to the $250 cards.
Not as good as before i think it works out to 9cents excluding the ebates cashback.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1494 posts
1206 upvotes
Edmonton
rufryda wrote: if you missed the wagjag deal.. looks like ebates added the 10cents back to the $250 cards.
Not as good as before i think it works out to 9cents excluding the ebates cashback.
Makes sense to stock up on a few doesn't it? The gift cards are used up pretty fast with current gas prices and the fuel savings card does not expire. What's the downside?
Jul 2, 2008
248 posts
116 upvotes
Simby wrote: Makes sense to stock up on a few doesn't it? The gift cards are used up pretty fast with current gas prices and the fuel savings card does not expire. What's the downside?
Downsides
- Stuck with esso or mobil
- Gotta walk in to cashier with receipt to scan for pc optimum points until they add the loyalty card to speed pass+
- esso has ethanol in gas so if you are filling premium i would go to shell instead
- monitoring when your gift card balance is close to 0. (I forget sometimes and lock myself out)
Banned
Apr 14, 2017
605 posts
898 upvotes
RFD
Looks like they changed the 2020 date to 2018 again. I wrote an email to complain, we'll see what happens!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)