[OP]
May 8, 2001
710 posts
1033 upvotes
Trader Score: 126 (100% Positive)

Esso and Mobil $10 e-Gift Card, 12% off

For Sale:

$10 Esso/Mobil e-Gift Card for $8.80 each. Available: 40 codes

Using the SpeedPass+ app you can load a e-GC and pay through the app, however, only one card per transaction. Or you can enter the e-GC code and PIN to have it generate a barcode in the app to use/scan inside with cashier. Limit 5 GCs per transaction as per Esso website (https://www.esso.ca/en-ca/gas-cards-faqs -> "You can also use up to 5 Esso and Mobil Gift Cards to complete any single transaction." ). If you don't want to use the SpeedPass+ app at all you can leave your phone number and I can text the e-GC with barcode screenshot to use/scan inside with cashier.

Price is FIRM and same discount even for multiples.

Payment via Interac e-Transfer only. No PayPal or other methods accepted.

Code sent after payment. 100% feedback, buy with confidence.

----
YMMV, aside from gas the local Esso station allows me to buy anything they sell in store including lottery and gift cards as they are activated on a separate terminal. Bought $400 Amazon tonight and other amounts previously. Would buy more except the last few trips I have bought all of their Amazon GCs :) Just waiting for them to restock. Again, no guarantees at your location.
Images
  • IMG_0565.JPG
Discounted e-Gift Cards: WaySpa
3 replies
Jun 22, 2009
410 posts
199 upvotes
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
I'm willing to buy all 40 x10$ cards for 320$ total.
However I would like to meet In person and I'll pay you etransfer /cash on the spot.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)