781 posts
866 upvotes
Halifax

Earn Extra 30 points per Litre at Esso and Mobil with pc optimum

Expiry:
July 26, 2020
Retailer:
Esso and Mobil
This weekend 23-26 July earn extra 30 points per Litre at Esso and Mobil with pc optimum. Saw this on Nofrills flyer (Nova Scotia). Don't know is it nation wide or particular region.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200722-081502.png
44 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2018
1874 posts
2273 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Innovac wrote: This weekend 23-26 July earn extra 30 points per Litre at Esso and Mobil with pc optimum. Saw this on Nofrills flyer (Nova Scotia). Don't know is it nation wide or particular region.
Thanks for the heads up. I imagine this may appear in the app tomorrow morning when offers refresh.
Mar 2, 2016
704 posts
975 upvotes
Toronto
Confirmed on the ON No Frills flyer too
Images
  • Screenshot_20200722-074833_PC Optimum.jpg
Koodo|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Ritual
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
7199 posts
4211 upvotes
I have personal offer for 2000 pts for $20 gas.
Nov 10, 2011
998 posts
993 upvotes
St. Catharines
ml88888888 wrote: I have personal offer for 2000 pts for $20 gas.
Wish I had that personal offer. Hope that you can keep it till the weekend., so you can double up on promos.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Nov 10, 2011
998 posts
993 upvotes
St. Catharines
The email that I received today says that the offer must be loaded onto your PC Optimum app in advance. I presume that just means that you need to open the app on Thursday sometime. Guess we'll find out then.

First sentence of conditions (my bolding)...
Offer only available to registered PC Optimum members who have loaded the offer per PC Optimum program terms and conditions prior to the transaction occurrence and purchase fuel at participating Esso or Mobil stations in Canada between July 23-26.
esso.jpg
Mar 7, 2005
864 posts
325 upvotes
Geez...I just filled up yesterday...with all the driving I do lately, I won't need a fill for another 6 weeks. LOL
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2019
1015 posts
947 upvotes
Is this 1 time offer.
Offer only available to registered PC Optimum™ members who have loaded the offer per PC Optimum program terms and conditions prior to the transaction occurrence and purchase fuel at participating Esso™ or Mobil™ stations in Canada between July 23-26. A PC Optimum card, PC Financial® Mastercard®, or a 10 digit phone number registered to a valid PC Optimum account to which this offer has been loaded, must be scanned, swiped, or manually keyed as part of the payment transaction in order to earn the additional 30 points on each full litre of fuel purchased. One time use only.
Nov 28, 2019
640 posts
286 upvotes
Unknown18281 wrote: Is this 1 time offer.
Offer only available to registered PC Optimum™ members who have loaded the offer per PC Optimum program terms and conditions prior to the transaction occurrence and purchase fuel at participating Esso™ or Mobil™ stations in Canada between July 23-26. A PC Optimum card, PC Financial® Mastercard®, or a 10 digit phone number registered to a valid PC Optimum account to which this offer has been loaded, must be scanned, swiped, or manually keyed as part of the payment transaction in order to earn the additional 30 points on each full litre of fuel purchased. One time use only.
I am wondering this as well especially since me and my wife joined our accounts together with the household feature, so does this mean we only get one?
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2019
1015 posts
947 upvotes
jimbob12341 wrote: I am wondering this as well especially since me and my wife joined our accounts together with the household feature, so does this mean we only get one?
Don't think of I'm correct but if u both get offers for stores, that means u both might get it. I'm not sure if this will happen but who knows
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
13633 posts
179024 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there.

Last week, on the app, if you spend 20$ on gas, you get 2000 points (2$).

So if you buy 20 litters, you get 600 points, which is 60 cents.

If your local gas station have a 3 cents difference or more then Esso or Mobiil is worth it. Other then that, it's blah...

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3634 posts
1419 upvotes
Montreal
ml88888888 wrote: I have personal offer for 2000 pts for $20 gas.
whoever got this it ends today!
Aug 22, 2009
584 posts
520 upvotes
Ottawa
Gotta get gas tomorrow!

Fill up both cars. Stupid me went for gas and the pump chose premium when I chose regular. Just got enough to get home and back to work. Face With Tears Of Joy

Anyone have that done to them. It’s been a few times now for me.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
7199 posts
4211 upvotes
cpfan wrote: Wish I had that personal offer. Hope that you can keep it till the weekend., so you can double up on promos.
no. it expires today. I can't use the app anyway since I don't have data plan on my cell and I know it is strange that not everyone has data plan on their cell. I am the minority I guess.
Nov 10, 2011
998 posts
993 upvotes
St. Catharines
ml88888888 wrote: no. it expires today. I can't use the app anyway since I don't have data plan on my cell and I know it is strange that not everyone has data plan on their cell. I am the minority I guess.
No Wi-Fi access? I know somebody with no data, but they have wi-fi at home and they do stuff like this there. I assume that you are accessing your PC Optimum account on a computer, so should be able to do it there.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2005
5196 posts
2792 upvotes
GTA
Is PC Optimum considered the best points system for gas? I've stuck with Petro but mostly because there are more Petro stations in the area than Esso. I don't really shop at other places that take PC Optimum points
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2695 posts
1990 upvotes
Calgary
Dave98 wrote: Is PC Optimum considered the best points system for gas? I've stuck with Petro but mostly because there are more Petro stations in the area than Esso. I don't really shop at other places that take PC Optimum points
If used at the Mobil stations at Super Store I find it worth it. You get more points there than at Esso, by the way.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
7199 posts
4211 upvotes
cpfan wrote: No Wi-Fi access? I know somebody with no data, but they have wi-fi at home and they do stuff like this there. I assume that you are accessing your PC Optimum account on a computer, so should be able to do it there.
I have wifi at home, work & RCSS stores. But not at the RCSS gas stations. How can I use the app at the gas station without WIFI? it is like someone said it takes 5 min to drive from my home to work. Not everyone drives.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2018
1874 posts
2273 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
ml88888888 wrote: I have wifi at home, work & RCSS stores. But not at the RCSS gas stations. How can I use the app at the gas station without WIFI? it is like someone said it takes 5 min to drive from my home to work. Not everyone drives.
You can't use the Speedpass+ app without an internet connection, but you could swipe an optimum card at the pump or have the attendant scan the PCO barcode from GPay/whatever loyalty card organizer app of choice if for some reason your PCO app won't work. I am able to open the PCO app without any internet connection and view my card/barcode...

Am I misunderstanding your predicament?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
7199 posts
4211 upvotes
aweawea wrote: You can't use the Speedpass+ app without an internet connection, but you could swipe an optimum card at the pump or have the attendant scan the PCO barcode from GPay/whatever loyalty card organizer app of choice if for some reason your PCO app won't work. I am able to open the PCO app without any internet connection and view my card/barcode...

Am I misunderstanding your predicament?
I thought you need the app & connection to get this bonus 30 points. I guess not the same as the the promotion a few weeks ago that you have to use the app.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)