Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Estee Lauder Mac Warehouse Sale (June 9-11)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2018 7:03 pm
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto

Estee Lauder Mac Warehouse Sale (June 9-11)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 11, 2017
It's that time again folks!

Estee Lauder Mac sale June 9-11.

Markham Fairgrounds
10801 McCowan Road, Markham, ON L3P 3J3

Doors open at 9, and not a moment sooner unlike the Shiseido sale. Get there at least an hour early if you want to be out by 11AM. This event requires tickets.

They have other brands such as Tom Ford, Clinique, Bobby Brown and more. For Mac products they usually carry new items there as well if that's what you're looking for, but it's YMMV as to what they actually have.

Items do sell out on Friday, but they do restock throughout the weekend.

To obtain a ticket, you need to know someone who works for Mac who received tickets. At the event, keep your ticket until the exit as you'll receive a free gift (unknown until the day of).
Last edited by Variability on Jun 7th, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
19 replies
Jul 23, 2014
243 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Probably one of the first of many; how does one acquire tickets for this, and does anybody have any they don't intend on using?
Jul 17, 2007
721 posts
1541 upvotes
Milton,ON
i would love to treat my wife....... help a bortha out with a newborn
Your signature will appear like this in posts
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
You have to know someone who works for Mac who was sent tickets.
Mar 6, 2006
832 posts
725 upvotes
GTA
Sorry, all gone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posted earlier that I share free tickets and somebody has reported me as selling them. As the result, the message was deleted and I need now to spend time to explain myself to moderators and to repost. I still have one ticket for Saturday and a couple for Sunday. Please PM. Pickup in Thornhill Friday or Saturday at 12:30.

A message to the person who reported - your assumptions and suspicions just show what type of person you are.
Last edited by Midav on Jun 8th, 2017 10:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dec 12, 2011
25 posts
1 upvote
L1R3E6
Thank you so much for offering free tickets Midav:) see you tomorrow
Midav wrote: Posted earlier that I share free tickets and somebody has reported me as selling them. As the result, the message was deleted and I need now to spend time to explain myself to moderators and to repost. I still have one ticket for Saturday and a couple for Sunday. Please PM. Pickup in Thornhill today or tomorrow at 12:30.

A message for the person who reported - your assumptions and suspicions just show what type of person you are.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17147 posts
5655 upvotes
Markham
Got mine.
Thanks Midav.
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Aug 20, 2008
55 posts
10 upvotes
Thanks Midav for the free tickets!! :)

Midav wrote: Posted earlier that I share free tickets and somebody has reported me as selling them. As the result, the message was deleted and I need now to spend time to explain myself to moderators and to repost. I still have one ticket for Saturday and a couple for Sunday. Please PM. Pickup in Thornhill Friday or Saturday at 12:30.

A message to the person who reported - your assumptions and suspicions just show what type of person you are.
Mar 27, 2017
6 posts
1 upvote
Hi Midav, Thank you so much for sharing your free tickets. Smiling Face With Open Mouth Do you have any more tickets left for Saturday or Sunday?? I would love to go with a friend.

Thanks a lot in Advance. I look forward to your reply.
Mar 6, 2006
832 posts
725 upvotes
GTA
Gone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Have 2 more invites for Sunday.
Pickup today (Friday) or tomorrow (Sat) in Thornhill @12:30pm.
Please PM if interested.
Sep 17, 2007
458 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
How's the lineup today? Anyone there today?
May 29, 2010
43 posts
8 upvotes
GTA
Thank you so much for offering the tickets for free, Midav.
Aug 18, 2017
1 posts
Hi Midav, im searching for upcoming ESTEE LAUDER MAC WAREHOUSE SALE event tickets... can u help me for that?
Aug 29, 2017
1 posts
Hi- do you have the tickets for September sale event? I really want to go never been before.
Mar 14, 2018
1 posts
hello.
Just wanted to ask about the tickets. Did they remove the silver seal that is usually found at the left middle corner of the ticket?
Thank you for any reply.