• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2018 2:12 pm
[OP]
Feb 10, 2018
3 posts

Eternal tv reseller

Hi,

New to iptv and looking for eternal tv or else that is good quality and us channels.

Thanks Mart
9 replies
May 1, 2018
118 posts
39 upvotes
martlac wrote: Hi,

New to iptv and looking for eternal tv or else that is good quality and us channels.

Thanks Mart
eternal tv has no resellers. you buy from their site: eternaltv.net.
Apr 17, 2018
52 posts
4 upvotes
jimmyraso wrote: eternal tv has no resellers. you buy from their site: eternaltv.net.
Yeah but when? It's always "out of stock". Read somewhere that I should try at "off peak hours". It's 1:30am now... when is "off peak"?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3544 posts
1858 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hydraslav wrote: Yeah but when? It's always "out of stock". Read somewhere that I should try at "off peak hours". It's 1:30am now... when is "off peak"?
Then just don't watch TV dude, I don't get why people aren't willing to spend $15 on IPTV but are waiting an enormous amount of time to get eternal.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Apr 17, 2018
52 posts
4 upvotes
lamboman wrote: Then just don't watch TV dude, I don't get why people aren't willing to spend $15 on IPTV but are waiting an enormous amount of time to get eternal.
I think you have a reading problem buddy. Who said they don't want to watch TV? Who said they aren't willing to pay for IPTV? Eternal is still a paid IPTV despite the limited signups.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3544 posts
1858 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hydraslav wrote: I think you have a reading problem buddy. Who said they don't want to watch TV? Who said they aren't willing to pay for IPTV? Eternal is still a paid IPTV despite the limited signups.
No I clearly read what was posted, but my answer was letting you know there are tons of other options out there. Just settle for something that works now.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Jan 5, 2017
266 posts
176 upvotes
montreal
hydraslav wrote: Yeah but when? It's always "out of stock". Read somewhere that I should try at "off peak hours". It's 1:30am now... when is "off peak"?
The administrators of the Facebook group have confirmed that no new subscriptions are available for this month. Check back in August.
Apr 17, 2018
52 posts
4 upvotes
seanns32 wrote: The administrators of the Facebook group have confirmed that no new subscriptions are available for this month. Check back in August.
Ah, so once a month signup. Will do, thanks!

Do you know if Kodisolutions (which seems to have an absolutely exact copy of the site) is the same thing?
Jan 5, 2017
266 posts
176 upvotes
montreal
hydraslav wrote: Ah, so once a month signup. Will do, thanks!

Do you know if Kodisolutions (which seems to have an absolutely exact copy of the site) is the same thing?
note that it's not necessarily once a month, but rather the Eternal guys are really starting to lock down subscriptions (i.e. they only make a certain number available per day/week/month). Nonetheless, check back August 1st and check often. I've never used Kodi Solutions but I've heard its very similar and performs great for the price of $5