Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Etobicoke Walmart Espresso machine $60

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2009 8:19 pm
Feb 20, 2009
333 posts
55 upvotes
Mississauga

[Walmart] Etobicoke Walmart Espresso machine $60

For anyone looking for a decent espresso maker, I was at Walmart tonight at the Queensway and they have the Oster pump espresso maker for $60 (reg. $95) on clearance, Sears is selling it for $140! I picked up a few for gifts etc.
Heres the link to the product, enjoy!
http://www.oster.ca/Products.aspx?pid=5703&cid=1786
"The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows."
- Aristotle Onassis
5 replies
Feb 1, 2002
185 posts
6 upvotes
Awesome find!

Confirmed at Woodbridge location, though I think I may have grabbed the last one. I ended up finding it lost amongst the crock pots the next aisle over from where the coffee makers are supposed to be.

Markham and Vaughan locations didn't have, unless there are some seriously misplaced beyond the housewares section.
Nov 22, 2006
182 posts
Thanks Strider - was not aware of the thermoblock thing. None available in Calgary Walmarts anyway, and I am going to pickup the one at Costco.
Feb 20, 2009
333 posts
55 upvotes
Mississauga
I drink espresso every day (2-4 times actually) so I have a machine which I paid about $1000 for a few years ago. But I picked up a few of these ones for relatives, and a wedding Im going to this summer, they don't drink it every day, just once inawhile so for them this is super. :cheesygri
"The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows."
- Aristotle Onassis
Jul 19, 2007
90 posts
25 upvotes
TORONTO
Great Price
MOBILEGUY

+++++++++++++++++++

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)