• Jul 12th, 2021 7:02 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 24, 2011
486 posts
1016 upvotes
East, Canada

Euro 2020 (Euro 2021) thread

Whose excited for the football this summer? The Euro Cup kicks off on 11 June.

I’m disappointed that DAZN didn’t secure the rights for Euro 2020 for Canada but hopefully getting TSN digital for a month is an easy enough process and works for high quality streaming.

France to win the cup? Or maybe Spain? My hope is that Scotland can beat England on 18 June and then get enough points against Czech Republic and Croatia to progress to the next round.

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/
219 replies
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1624 posts
2029 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
The wife and I had tickets for matches in Denmark, Germany, and Italy before Miss Rona popped off, RIP.

France looks to be the team to beat, but you never know what could happen in terms of fitness, what with the super short breaks thanks to COVID.

I'm surrounded by delusional Portugal supporters at work, but I think Portugal's chances are overstated a bit, and I keep telling my coworkers not to get their hopes up with the group they're in.

The underperforming Euro team I support is Belgium, so I got something of a monkey's paw wish when Chelsea won the Champions League with the trade off of breaking De Bruyne's face...
Feb 22, 2005
51 posts
21 upvotes
Burnaby
Can’t wait! Also looking to try out TSN Direct for the month to watch it. Does anyone know if all the games will be available on demand after airing through that service? I can only find references to live..
[OP]
Dec 24, 2011
486 posts
1016 upvotes
East, Canada
Fully wrote: Can’t wait! Also looking to try out TSN Direct for the month to watch it. Does anyone know if all the games will be available on demand after airing through that service? I can only find references to live..
No idea but I hope they have on-demand and highlights, replays. For one of the top 5 watched sports events in the world, it’s getting anonymous build-up in Canada. All because CBC didn’t get the rights.
[OP]
Dec 24, 2011
486 posts
1016 upvotes
East, Canada
No, they're not on DAZN... that's why we are talking about TSN. It's right there in the third sentence of my OP.
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
5314 posts
1632 upvotes
0 downvotes
Woo hoo cant wait, go ITaly!
Hi
Deal Fanatic
Aug 5, 2006
6577 posts
3373 upvotes
Global Village
I think we'll see an upset win it this year. Maybe Denmark.
All day I dream about sports
Dec 8, 2010
91 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
sickcars wrote: The question is where can we watch this online for free?
Good question for anyone without a cable company login to access tsn on the web.

I used to love using a mobile app called livenetv - it used an apk which you didn't get from the android play store - but turned out they were attempting to steal you info. Sucks because they had so many global streaming channels for sports which you could Chromecast.
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
5314 posts
1632 upvotes
0 downvotes
I heard its also on CTV, not sure about watching CTV online or not, never tried, but CTV can be watched with an Antenna if your in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) The call sign is CFTO
Hi
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
11827 posts
3482 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks,

I'll be at work during the games so i will have to stream it online from somewhere.
GoodFellaz wrote: I heard its also on CTV, not sure about watching CTV online or not, never tried, but CTV can be watched with an Antenna if your in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) The call sign is CFTO
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6601 posts
4957 upvotes
Ottawa
sickcars wrote: Thanks,

I'll be at work during the games so i will have to stream it online from somewhere.
Search Reddit Soccer Streams on Google. Go from there.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1811 posts
341 upvotes
Halifax
I am actually gonna try to signup for BBC iPlayer account using a VPN, should be free yes?
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1624 posts
2029 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Wow, Turkey are well and truly collapsing; I wanted to see them put up more of a fight. Regretting only putting Berardi and Donnaruma in my fantasy Euro team.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
1404 posts
318 upvotes
My thoughts and prayers go out to Eriksen and his family