• Feb 15th, 2019 8:39 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3956 posts
3700 upvotes
Toronto

Every button sends mobile chrome to top of the page

Anyone else getting this issue? It sometimes happens, sometimes doesn't. For example if I hit the like button, page gets sent to top. If I want to view first unread, it gets sent to top of existing page. Tried restarting phone, still the same. On Android
4 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16203 posts
31011 upvotes
Scarborough
dracolnyte wrote: Anyone else getting this issue? It sometimes happens, sometimes doesn't. For example if I hit the like button, page gets sent to top. If I want to view first unread, it gets sent to top of existing page. Tried restarting phone, still the same. On Android
Paging @RFDMobile to chime in.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Administrator
Feb 13, 2013
42 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Can you tell us what page(s) this happens on? In at least some of these cases it sounds like there might be some broken Javascript causing this issue, but so far I haven't been able to reproduce the problem.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3956 posts
3700 upvotes
Toronto
wesleyRFD wrote: Can you tell us what page(s) this happens on? In at least some of these cases it sounds like there might be some broken Javascript causing this issue, but so far I haven't been able to reproduce the problem.
I am usually on hot deals section and that's where it happens for me
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3956 posts
3700 upvotes
Toronto
wesleyRFD wrote: Can you tell us what page(s) this happens on? In at least some of these cases it sounds like there might be some broken Javascript causing this issue, but so far I haven't been able to reproduce the problem.
I cleared cache and cookies now it's working again

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)