Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Future Shop

EXCLUSIVE: Full, High-Resolution Future Shop Boxing Day Flyer, French & English

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2010 10:40 pm
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22158 posts
10323 upvotes
Toronto
Badman wrote: Better line up early. My local FS said they are only getting 4 in!!! Basically only 2 people can buy a set.

Might not be all that popular though but then again it's sold out online.

Thanks for the info. I'm not in desparate need of speakers so I'm no going to bother trying to go early as I'm still trying to shake off a wicked cold. If I happen to get a pair, great! If not, too bad for me :(
Jan 19, 2009
893 posts
35 upvotes
Just a question guys, I successfully made a few orders from futureshop and bestbuy online sale, estimated delivery date says 29th- jan 9th. I basically ordered online to guarentee stock but if I find these items in store tomorrow. Can I still cancel my online order (it wont be shipped yet)....how do I go about doing it? or is there a hold since its boxing week?
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2550 posts
573 upvotes
I love the $55 shipping on anything bigger then a box of cornflakes. :confused:
Mar 4, 2009
429 posts
5 upvotes
OmegaRED wrote: Anyone else get an email saying "Unable to process order". Some sort of verification needed...expecting a call.

I tried calling and typing in my order but the phone service said it's an invalid order. What should we do?

***UPDATE*** So I finally got thru customer service and got them to check my phone number that I put with the order, it was different compared to the number associated with my credit card so thy changed it and now it's 'in progress' I hope they have my stuff in stock. I can't wait!
Dec 24, 2010
1 posts
burnaby
what time should i start lining up at fs? (i live in burnaby)

how many tvs am i allow to buy? I am planning to go by myself and lugg back 2 tv, if possible. :)