• Jul 26th, 2010 6:33 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Dec 10, 2008
1659 posts
54 upvotes
vanskelig wrote: stats to back that up?

because I have lots of stats that say inexperienced drivers cause more accidents than experienced ones.

apparently so do insurance companies.

stop. think. read.
The first thing OP said is that he has 32 years of driving experience.

read. STOP. Think!
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2008
9545 posts
960 upvotes
mrbeachman wrote: The first thing OP said is that he has 32 years of driving experience.

read. STOP. Think!
Driving experience and Canadian driving experience aren`t necessarily the same thing...
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2001
1125 posts
20 upvotes
Try kanetix.ca if you haven't tried, but if you live in the GTA the rates are much more.

Good luck
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
251 posts
mrbeachman wrote: The first thing OP said is that he has 32 years of driving experience.

read. STOP. Think!
you've missed the entire point about this being canada, right?
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
2808 posts
940 upvotes
Newmarket
buddahas wrote: You know, I read somewhere... It was probably a CBC site a report on canadians and how friendly they really are.
Except when driving or on RFD forums, that's when Canadians get veryyyyy braaaaave.
Jun 5, 2010
421 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
vanskelig wrote: stats to back that up?

because I have lots of stats that say inexperienced drivers cause more accidents than experienced ones.

apparently so do insurance companies.

stop. think. read.
Again - you fail to read my post properly - I did not talk about experience, I talk about sense of responsibility which leads to responsible behaviour behind the wheel ...

On that note though ... the government DO recognize foreign driving experience, people with certain amount of out-of-country driving experience can go from G1 to G without taking G2 and without having to go through the waiting period. That means foreign experience DOES get considered. If insurance companies notice someone has G1 and then G in such short period of time, they will also ask about foreign driving experience (happened to someone I knew)
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
251 posts
epiczz wrote: Again - you fail to read my post properly - I did not talk about experience, I talk about sense of responsibility which leads to responsible behaviour behind the wheel ...
and again...you failed to realize that what you are talking about is not what the entire thread is about. if you would like to chat about your topic, make your own thread.
Mar 17, 2006
377 posts
40 upvotes
You two alter take you personal squabble :evil: to one of your own posts, the guy is after info or recommendations.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)