Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Expedia

$200 off $200 on selected flights and 95% off selected hotels (US) begins at 3PM ET

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2019 3:43 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1912 posts
1188 upvotes
Calgary

[Expedia] $200 off $200 on selected flights and 95% off selected hotels (US) begins at 3PM ET

This year the deal sucks. Here's Expedia Facebook page we can express our feeling about the promo.

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Expedia.ca/po ... l&mt_nav=0

How to change country:
Go to your Expedia app and under my account page, set the country to US you will get the US coupon.

Available coupons:

$200 OFF: SKYHIGH200

95% OFF: 95APPDISCOUNT

25% OFF: MYHOTEL25

75% off hotel: GOAPP75 (Expired. For your reference only)

25% off hotel: HOTSAVINGS25 (Expired)

20% off hotel: HOTSAVINGS20 (Expired)

10% off hotel: HOTEL10DISCOUNT (You can use it to check which hotels are eligible)

=================================
Update 3: US Expedia Deal
Looks like US Cyber Monday sale is better than Black Friday sale:

Black Friday deals include:
App-exclusive coupons: $100 off $200 flight, 75% off select hotels
All device coupons: 25% off hotel and Things to Do, 10% off select hotels

Cyber Monday deals include:
App-exclusive coupons: $200 off $200 flight, 95% off select hotels
All device coupons: $100 of $750 package, 25% off hotel and Things to Do, 10% off select hotels

Coupons go live at 9 a.m. PDT on Black Friday, and two times on Cyber Monday (9 a.m. PDT and 12 p.m. PDT) and are only available while supplies last.

How to Redeem coupons on the Expedia App

Step 1: Log in to your account via the Expedia app.
Step 2: On desktop, grab a coupon code on the landing page https://www.expedia.com/blackfriday
Step 3: Book in the app and enter the designated coupon code at checkout to get the discount. Note that the offer is limited to one per customer.

Don’t forget that when you book on the app, you also get double points. It’s a win-win!

How to Redeem coupons on Expedia.com

Step 1: On desktop, log in to your account.
Step 2: Grab a coupon code on the landing page here.
Step 3: Complete your booking (whether that be for a flight, hotel, vacation package, activity, etc.) and enter the designated coupon code at checkout to get the discount. Note that the offer is limited to one per customer.

=======================
Just like last year, expedia will offer coupons for $100, $200 off selected flights and 75% off selected hotels this year.

(Last year's link: expedia-blazing-hot-x4-expedia-90-off-h ... s-2248351/)

The coupon will be available on 11/29 at 9AM PST(US). The coupon codes are extremely limited and will be available through the Expedia app only.

The coupon are generic codes with limited redemption. So you'll need to check out asap.

You are not just competing with RFDers. You are competing with the whole world. So finish your payment ASAP!

If you missed both promo, wait for a UK promo in December near Christmas. But last year it only lasted for 10 seconds.

Plan ahead and good luck guys.

Update1:
I've got a list of hotels which are NOT eligible for "10% off selected hotels for HSBC Bank Customers" coupon. I assume the Black Friday coupon will be used under the same condition. Please see the thread summary below.

Update2 (Expired): Credit goes to swar12894
Here's the full TOC for CAN site: https://www.expedia.ca/g/rf/expcamerbfapphot75

I encourage everyone to go there and READ it.

Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product or offering such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made through the Canada Expedia Mobile App or the Expedia Tablet App that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below). The App is available to download from (i) the iTunes store and (ii) the Google Play Store. For details see www.expedia.ca/app.

Coupon code value: 75% off (maximum savings is $660 CAD).

Redemption Period: 9:00 a.m. ET to 11:59 a.m. ET, November 29, 2019, very limited quantity, while supplies last.

Travel Period: The travel dates must be between November 29, 2019 and March 31, 2020 (inclusive).

How to use your coupon code

You must make your stand-alone hotel booking through the App.
Use the App to search for hotels for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link, ”Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code.
Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
Last edited by ibuddler on Dec 2nd, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Thread Summary
2. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online with expedia.ca. The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.

3. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at the following hotels. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
AC by Marriott Fën Hotels La Quinta Inn & Suites RIU Resorts
Allegro Fortune Hotels Leela Group RoomMates
Amara Bangkok Four Seasons Loews Hotels Rosewood Hotels
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa Furama Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Rove Hotels
Amara Singapore Gaylord Entertainment Marina Bay Sands Royal Hideaway
Amari Glacier Mountaineer Lodge Marriott Conference Centre Sandals Resorts
AMResorts Grand Rockies Resort Marriott Executive Apartments Scandic Hotels
Ana Hotels International Hampton Inn Marriott Hotels & Resorts Solara Resort and Spa
Arenaturist Hawthorn Suites marriottvacationclub SpringHill Suites
Armani Hotels Hilton Garden Inn Meritus Starwood
Aston Resorts Hilton Grand Vacations Microtel Inn Staybridge Suites
Autograph Collection Hotels & Resorts Hilton Hotels Millennium Hotels Super 8
Ayres Hotel Hilton International Movenpick Hotels & Resorts Swiss Quality Hotels
Barcelo Holiday Inn MOXY Taj Hotels, Resorts & Palaces
Baymont Inns & Suites Holiday Inn Club Vacations Occidental Tapestry Collection by Hilton
Beaches Resorts Holiday Inn Express Hotel Omni The Address Hotels & Resorts
Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Holiday Inn Select One&Only Resorts The Beach Club Resort
Candlewood Hotel Home2 Suites by Hilton Palliser Lodge The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
Conrad Homewood Suites Park Inn The Gateway Hotels
Corinthia Hotels Hotel 81 Park Plaza The Peninsula Group
Country Inn & Suites Hotel Indigo Playa The Venetian Macao Resort
Courtyard Hotusa Protea Thon Hotels
Crowne Plaza Howard Johnson Quorvus TownePlace Suites
Curio Collection HUALUXE Radisson Travelodge
Days Inn HV Hotels Radisson Blu Tru by Hilton
Delta Hotels Hyatt Radisson Blu Edwardian TRYP by Wyndham
Dolce Hotels and Resorts Inter-Continental Radisson RED Universal Orlando Resort
Doubletree Jumeriah Ramada Universal Resorts
Edition JW Marriott Red Roof Inn Vida Hotels & Resorts
Emaar Hospitality Group Kempinski Hotels & Resorts Renaissance Vincci
Embassy Suites Kingsgate Residence Inn Vivanta by Taj
Eurostars Hotels Knights Inn Ritz-Carlton Waldorf Astoria
EVEN Hotels Archer Hotels RIU Plaza Wingate Inn
Fairfield Inn Wyndham Hotels
538 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
2637 posts
1353 upvotes
Orleans, ON
On your mark, get set, ...
Sep 30, 2014
240 posts
341 upvotes
Montreal
I'm ready. I scored a nice suite room in Montreal last year for $18 for my Christmas party. Planning to do the same this year.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1912 posts
1188 upvotes
Calgary
MikeyPyro wrote: The app says 9am eastern for me.
Yes. 9am et for canada and pt for us. Check both sites lol
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
2169 posts
874 upvotes
ibuddler wrote: Yes. 9am et for canada and pt for us. Check both sites lol
So we get to try at 9am and 12pm et? XD
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15197 posts
35239 upvotes
Nation's capital
Fully expect app to crash at 8:59:59 am
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1912 posts
1188 upvotes
Calgary
jessicacha wrote: So we get to try at 9am and 12pm et? XD
Yes! Just like last year. But I think CAN doesn't have flight coupon. We'll see in 2 days. Let's hope they can give out as many coupons as last Black Friday. Last December promo was really crazy.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
1271 posts
664 upvotes
Toronto
ibuddler wrote: Just like last year, expedia will offer coupons for $100, $200 off selected flights and 75% off selected hotels this year.

The coupon will be available on 11/29 at 9AM PST(US) or 9AM EST(CA). The coupon codes are extremely limited and will be available through the Expedia app only.

Tip 1: check both US and CAN app.

Tip 2: for hotel bookings avoid these super chains but AccorHotels.

Plan ahead and good luck this year guys.
When you say app, do you mean needing to use mobile phone, and not website?

Wonder what the select flights and hotels are.

What super chains are you saying to avoid?

Oh, putting date in the title will help.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3565 posts
3189 upvotes
How do you get the code. Does something pop up on the app at the time?
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
26752 posts
9315 upvotes
where I belong
Here is the URL page (should add to OP)
https://www.expedia.ca/blackfriday

How to get ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Log in or create an Expedia account and download the Expedia app. Both are free and full of rewards!

Visit the Expedia app at 9 a.m. ET on 11/29 to grab your app coupon code. Plus, find additional deals right here on this page.

Enter your code at checkout, and earn double Expedia Rewards points when you book on the app!
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A
Dec 21, 2018
346 posts
163 upvotes
jerryhung wrote: Here is the URL page (should add to OP)

Log in or create an Expedia account and download the Expedia app. Both are free and full of rewards!

wait so doest everyone get a differnt coupon code? and do i have to apply the coupon right away and checkout? or as long as i get the code i am good?

Visit the Expedia app at 9 a.m. ET on 11/29 to grab your app coupon code. Plus, find additional deals right here on this page.

Enter your code at checkout, and earn double Expedia Rewards points when you book on the app!
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
2049 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
No coupon code to enter? Possibility of booking hotel in Niagara on December 31st?
Dec 21, 2018
346 posts
163 upvotes
jerryhung wrote: Here is the URL page (should add to OP)

it shows 9est for me even though i am in BC. is there another one happening at 9am pacific time?
also how does the coupon worrk? do you have to apply coupon right away then checkout as soon as possible? or as long as i get the coupon, i am good?

Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
ibuddler wrote:
Tip 1: check both US and CAN app.
Is there a separate US version of the Expedia app?

I logged on the (Canadian) app just now and it says there will be hotel savings on Black Friday but no mention of any flight discounts.
Beware the RFD Effect
Aug 11, 2016
156 posts
86 upvotes
If we're lucky enough to get a coupon code, do we have to book a flight/hotel with the code immediately? In other words: when does the code expire?
Oct 12, 2008
336 posts
855 upvotes
Less than 3 minutes last year.
thatpersianguy wrote: If we're lucky enough to get a coupon code, do we have to book a flight/hotel with the code immediately? In other words: when does the code expire?
Dec 5, 2012
279 posts
361 upvotes
Toronto
My score from the US app last year for Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls
great wolf.PNG
Dec 21, 2018
346 posts
163 upvotes
freeatom wrote: Less than 3 minutes last year.
just to clarify. so if i do get the code but doesnt use it right away, i wont get the deal right?