Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Expedia Free $15 YMMV CheckEmail

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2020 10:14 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1071 posts
631 upvotes
Midland

Expedia Free $15 YMMV CheckEmail

We know that you, like so many of us, had cancelled or delayed travel plans this year. As we dream about and plan our own future escapes, we wanted to help get you on your way too. So, we'd like to give you a special Expedia Rewards member gift of CA $15 in points. Whether you're thinking about holiday travel, a last-minute weekend getaway, or a big trip next year, know that we're here for you, and ready when you are.

These bonus points are yours to enjoy for savings on your next hotel, car rental, or activity, and as long as you claim them by 17 December 2020, can be used at your leisure. (Bonus points will expire if there is no qualifying purchase or redemption activity for a period of 18 months.) Simply click below to log in to your account and receive your points immediately. Terms and conditions apply.
5 replies
Feb 21, 2019
218 posts
402 upvotes
Vancouver
I got it, but they didn't seem to add to my account.
Feb 28, 2018
128 posts
56 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Gadoosh wrote: I got it, but they didn't seem to add to my account.
Same here. I see the email. But when I click to link to "Get my bonus points", I do not see it loaded in my account.
Any ideas?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1071 posts
631 upvotes
Midland
It’s there like ghostly

If you check out you will see it
Sep 17, 2018
42 posts
9 upvotes