50% off $200+ hotel booking with expedia4td

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
November 25, 2017
Retailer:
Expedia4TD
TD first-class visa cardholders can save 50% on hotels using promo code TDBF50.

Promo code value: 50% CAD off. Minimum Spend: $200 CAD or more (minimum spend is the price of the travel reservation excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs). This spend must take place in one transaction. Redemption Period: 12:00pm ET, November 24, 2017 to 12:00pm ET, November 25, 2017. Travel Period: The travel dates must be between November 25, 2017 and April 30, 2018 (inclusive)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the Key Points above, the promo code TDBF50 may be applied to a stand-alone hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made through Expedia For TD.
Limit of one offer redemption per promo code per TD customer (one TD customer can apply the TDBF50 once).
Provided that you spend a minimum of $200 CAD for TDBF50 (the price of the booking excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs) in one booking, the voucher code entitles you to 50% off the price of the relevant travel reservation, where permitted by applicable law, before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
The promo code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see https://www.expediafortd.com/p/support/legal) and all bookings are subject to availability.
The promo code may not be used or combined with other vouchers, promotions or special offers.
The promo code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The promo code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the promo code discount. The voucher code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
The promo code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence.
Improper use of the promo code by you including, but not limited to, publication or selling of the promo code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the promo code’s use, and may constitute fraud.
This voucher may not be transferred or sold. Promo codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
Expedia reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings or otherwise used in violation of these terms and conditions.
This offer is from Expedia.
Terms and conditions of this voucher are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Expedia, Inc.
Last edited by JUnit on Nov 24th, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
49 replies
Feb 22, 2012
84 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Link doesn't seem to work
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
22522 posts
4363 upvotes
Waterloo
Selected hotels I believe

Offer
Hurry - this offer won't last!
For 24 hours, save an additional 50% off the original discounted price for a stand-alone hotel booking through Expedia For TD using promo code (limited availability; travel by April 30, 2018; minimum $200 spend) at checkout!

Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product or offering such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) that are prepaid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the Terms and Conditions below).

Minimum Spend: $200 CAD or more (minimum spend is the price of the travel reservation excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs). This spend must take place in one transaction.
Redemption Period: 12:00pm ET, November 24, 2017 to 12:00pm ET, November 25, 2017.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between November 25, 2017 and April 30, 2018 (inclusive).
Last edited by jerryhung on Nov 24th, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
AMEX Personal 60K || Business Platinum 75K || Biz Gold 40K
[OP]
Dec 28, 2007
781 posts
279 upvotes
tim008 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 12:10 pm
Link doesn't seem to work
I clicked on the offer from tdrewards.com. You may have to log in there first.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1318 posts
693 upvotes
Calgary
Can’t even get through to their website. Probably being slammed.
[OP]
Dec 28, 2007
781 posts
279 upvotes
jerryhung wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 12:14 pm
Could be, not clear from the terms. I was able to use the code on the first hotel I tried to book.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
2784 posts
736 upvotes
Vancouver
JUnit wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 12:20 pm
Could be, not clear from the terms. I was able to use the code on the first hotel I tried to book.
Same here. Does anyone know if Marriott will price match this?
Jul 27, 2014
213 posts
802 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I couldn't load/logon page about 1/2 hour ago either, but seems to be working fine now.

jerryhung wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 12:14 pm
Shouldn't be, I tried 6-7 different hotels I was looking at (both chains and boutique/independent) - and it worked fine on all of them.

Even worked for Ritz-Carlton - 2 night stay at $486/night, code takes off $486 in savings! :)

(As mentioned it terms, 50% off doesn't apply on taxes/fees - but otherwise seems to work no problem)
Sep 27, 2017
45 posts
66 upvotes
Platypoos, ON
Regular Expedia had a 75% off promo code earlier today. Brought the web site to a crawl. All used up now though.
[OP]
Dec 28, 2007
781 posts
279 upvotes
platypoos wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 1:00 pm
Regular Expedia had a 75% off promo code earlier today. Brought the web site to a crawl. All used up now though.
I think that was only for select hotels. This offer appears to be for any pre-paid hotel booking.
May 31, 2005
274 posts
483 upvotes
Still can't get in. Every time they have a promo code that's worth anything it's always to pain in the butt to even log onto their website.
Nov 13, 2006
971 posts
598 upvotes
Perfect timing, Just got my 50k bonus points with the TD infinite first class visa
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2282 posts
1021 upvotes
I skipped it. Tried booking 2 rooms for more than $200 in Ko Lanta - but it gave me the dicsount on only one of them. Plus, I can't use my vouchers, meh
iamalittlepepper wrote:
Aug 13th, 2012 2:55 am
Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote:
Jan 13th, 2015 12:56 pm
you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you