25% off Cad$50 purchase of Things to Do

Deal Link:
Savings:
25%
Expiry:
October 31, 2019
Retailer:
ExpediaforTD
Another deal from ExpediaforTD (for holders of TD First Class visa, or reward visa). Last time they had this deal, my wife and I both made use of it, and booked activities for places we were going. Didn't know they sold "things to do" or excursions, but now we have been checking for possible deals here when going on trips. Last time the deal was also available on expedia.ca and expedia.com but not sure if it will work, people can try and feedback.

There is a promo code to apply during purchase to get the discount. Not sure if it is a generic code. If the code is generic, I can come back to post it. But people having ExpediaforTD account will see it when you log in.

Edit: the code 19SA25 is generic
==
Looking to make the most out of your next trip, weekend plans or night out?
You could save 25% on activities over $50 on ExpediaForTD.com when booking by October 31, 2019 on Expedia For TD. Availability is limited.

Make the most out of your next trip, weekend plans or night out. Book your next activity (over $50) with Expedia For TD and you could save 25%.

Looking for something great to do on your next trip? Trying to figure out what to get up to next weekend? Planning a big night out with your friends or loved one? Expedia For TD is a one-stop shop for local activities, tours and transportation in destinations all over the world. Make dinner reservations, book show and attraction tickets, and score great recommendations for maximizing your time and stretching your dollars with Expedia For TD.

Are you ready to book your next unforgettable experience? To sweeten the pot, Expedia For TD is offering an extra 25% off when you spend at least $50 on your next activity booking on ExpediaForTD.com. Use PROMO Code 19SA25 to save 25% off your qualified booking with this limited time offer for TD Rewards members. Make a qualified booking between 12:01pm October 1, 2019 and 11:59pm October 31, 2019 (for travel by June 30, 2020) and you could save big! Limited quantity of promo codes available.

Qualifying Bookings: This offer applies only to new, online, pre-paid activity (‘things to do’) bookings over $50, booked on ExpediaForTD.com during the Booking Period (this offer does not apply to non-activity products or offerings). The promo code is a discount applied at checkout only to select activity (‘things to do’) bookings, subject to the restrictions set out in the Terms and Conditions below. There are a limited number of promo codes available and will be applied on a "first come first serve" basis while promo codes supplies last.

Booking Period: 12:01pm ET, October 1, 2019 to 11:59pm ET, October 31, 2019.

Activity Period: The activity must occur between October 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 (inclusive).

Offer Value: 25% CAD off qualifying activities (‘things to do’) bookings

Minimum Spend: $50 CAD or more on the Qualifying Booking (minimum spend is the price of the activity reservation excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs). This spend must take place in one transaction.
Last edited by Arrgh on Oct 9th, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Mar 28, 2011
896 posts
672 upvotes
Toronto
It’s generic

19SA25

Has your typical tourist attractions like Ripleys, hockey hall of fame, AGO, etc then had packaged tours which a local won’t need
Sep 29, 2007
678 posts
183 upvotes
For me this just worked using td4expedia. Thanks
Mar 27, 2019
34 posts
46 upvotes
Thanks OP. Worked for something I was planning to buy.
Oct 17, 2013
196 posts
45 upvotes
Summerside
Thanks. Booked bus tour for our LA trip. Great deal.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8860 posts
3356 upvotes
Toronto
Three more days for this deal.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8860 posts
3356 upvotes
Toronto
Last night of this deal.

I just booked a tour for $200 and got $50 off.