Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Expediafortd.com

Activities 25% off again for trip until Aug 31 - Magma HOT for Disneyland ticket!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2020 12:11 am
May 28, 2009
15 posts
18 upvotes
Just called and booked with ExpediaforTD and the 25% code was applied successfully. Plus I used some of my points - and this feels great!

3-day pass cost $1510.83 including taxes for 2 kids + 2 adults (instead of $1900); same passes are $1538.80USD on the Disney website (which is around $2040CAD).

Note: couldn't find the deal on their website, that's why I called them.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12736 posts
6257 upvotes
Anyway to 2 one day tickets for myself and wife and 2 two day tickets for kids.
Already used my TD VISA for Disney tickets and would like to use my wife's TD VISA for universal but as above.

I know the offer disappears from you account once used, as it did from my account.
Aug 25, 2015
48 posts
11 upvotes
Home Alone
Hello all,

I have never been to any of the Disney parks. I have a questions I want to ask to the pro Disney goers. I would like to go to the Disney in Tokyo. However with the current epidemic we don't know when that is going to end. Does anyone know when this tickets will expire after purchasing it from TD Expedia? Also, after choosing a date to go can this day be changed if the weather is bad?

Has anyone been to Disney in Tokyo and can comment on it, they don't seem to have passes for multiple days? Is that because the park is not that big?

Thanks in advance!
Deal Guru
Sep 9, 2003
10598 posts
4849 upvotes
Burnaby
Here's a messed up situation:

I used the 25% off coupon for Disneyland Paris, and attempted to use as much of my points from the signup bonus (80k) as possible

As of right now, they've deducted the points worth the exact amount the coupon had taken off. I'm hoping they didn't use my points instead of the coupon - my coupon is even marked as used up right now.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1463 posts
242 upvotes
Mississauga
bobcat99 wrote: Anyway to 2 one day tickets for myself and wife and 2 two day tickets for kids.
Already used my TD VISA for Disney tickets and would like to use my wife's TD VISA for universal but as above.

I know the offer disappears from you account once used, as it did from my account.
As long as they are 2 separate accounts, it should work. I used my dad's card / account for a second purchase (4 - 7 day GO LA card) and it went through - $475.90 savings!.
:arrow:
Car Dealer not honouring the warranty on a new vehicle? See this thread
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12736 posts
6257 upvotes
taya1214 wrote: When you scan your voucher to load it into your Disney account in the app, you will be prompt to enter any name you wish to.
How did you add. When I tried it said can't add "Will call tickets"
Was looking to change the day from the 18th to another.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1184 posts
1652 upvotes
Vancouver
bobcat99 wrote: How did you add. When I tried it said can't add "Will call tickets"
Was looking to change the day from the 18th to another.
I am not sure why yours are different than mine. I scanned the barcode from Expedia voucher using disneyland app and it added instantly. It didn't say any Canadian restriction but at the park they did ask for Canadian ID so on their end it must show up the type of the ticket.

I am actually already in the park from this deal. Just enjoyed the rise of the resistance by getting line up 30 mins before the park opens and click on joining the boarding group at 8am sharp. It ran out for the whole day in 2 mins.. insane process but the ride was so much worth it. Very immersive and super long - almost 30 mins of ride including the initial part of the few stages of rides. I don't know if they will keep the same process for this ride in future but for now you must get inside the park before 8am and use the app.
Anybody thinking to save little bit for spending at the park, if you have any card gets good % in return for grocery, get disney giftcard from your local grocery. I have scotia gold and it gets 5% return. You can use this at the store and also control your spending by set amount in giftcard (exchange rate is daily spot rate)
May 24, 2003
210 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
Is yhe deal dead? Doesn’t allow payment.

Also is there an address for Disney Tokyo?
Feb 14, 2020
2 posts
Do I need a TD FCT card for this deal to work? What if I have access to TdforExpedia from an old FCT card that I recently closed??

Thanks!
Dec 13, 2006
288 posts
129 upvotes
Vancouver
Can this deal apply to single day ticket ?
We only plan to visit LA Disneyland for 1 day in March
Nov 10, 2013
346 posts
513 upvotes
Here's the rundown. I have an annual pass but bought a pair of tickets for my parents to go later this year.

5 day parkhopper w/o Maxpass option (Because at 5 days you already have plenty of time experiencing everything with the traditional fast pass system.) $315 CAD per ticket. Canadian Resident Parkhopper 5 day off Disneyland website is $316 USD, so you're not only saving the 20% but you're bypassing the Fx rate right off the bat.

Hella hot deal on this, especially with single day tickets on Tier 5 days at $209 USD per with parkhopper. Maxpass also $20 USD extra a day now.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1184 posts
1652 upvotes
Vancouver
Jonathanl10 wrote: Here's the rundown. I have an annual pass but bought a pair of tickets for my parents to go later this year.

5 day parkhopper w/o Maxpass option (Because at 5 days you already have plenty of time experiencing everything with the traditional fast pass system.) $315 CAD per ticket. Canadian Resident Parkhopper 5 day off Disneyland website is $316 USD, so you're not only saving the 20% but you're bypassing the Fx rate right off the bat.

Hella hot deal on this, especially with single day tickets on Tier 5 days at $209 USD per with parkhopper. Maxpass also $20 USD extra a day now.
Didn’t know they jacked up that much for everything. Just finished the three day visit. Without Marvel studio on California side yet, park hopper is not attractive at the moment. Not many things to enjoy on the south side imo. Both rides on Starwars land do not offer fast pass atm so good choice not getting the max pass. We enjoyed new rides a lot and a custom droid build was really cool for my kid.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2004
3091 posts
139 upvotes
GTA
Is the search function not working for people on the expediafortd site? I can click on the link and it takes me there. But when I search directly for Disney World, or even Blizzard Beach or Tyhoon Lagoon I get nothing.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4413 posts
1557 upvotes
crimsona wrote: Here's a messed up situation:

I used the 25% off coupon for Disneyland Paris, and attempted to use as much of my points from the signup bonus (80k) as possible

As of right now, they've deducted the points worth the exact amount the coupon had taken off. I'm hoping they didn't use my points instead of the coupon - my coupon is even marked as used up right now.
At checkout did you select the coupon from the dropdown and hit apply?
The 25% should apply before redemption of points
Ebay - 340 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 126 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
May 22, 2016
1 posts
Has anyone been able to get tickets for Disneyland California using this promotion. If so.. did u need to call in etc. I tried and called in ... said it wasn’t available.
Mar 21, 2016
373 posts
213 upvotes
Yvr
For Disneyland ticket if I pick aug
Can I go later like in dec?

It say free cancellations, does it still apply after scanning the ticket to the Disney app?
Jan 19, 2011
73 posts
87 upvotes
prolegend wrote: Has anyone been to Disney in Tokyo and can comment on it, they don't seem to have passes for multiple days? Is that because the park is not that big?
I went to DisneySea in Tokyo with my wife a few years ago. We spent the entire day there (open to close) and had a total blast. DisneySea itself was apparently designed more with adults in mind. We didn't go to Tokyo Disney (the other park) because we had just been to Disneyland a year or so prior and it is closer to Disneyland or Magic Kingdom than anything. You could definitely spend a day in each if you are the type that wants to ride and see everything the park has to offer. They may not offer multi-day passes there because it is more of an urban park with fewer travelers visiting (Tokyo has 30 million people, which is probably more than enough to keep it busy with one-off day trips), or perhaps it isn't a typical Japanese thing to go to Disney for multiple days in a row.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1463 posts
242 upvotes
Mississauga
balsall wrote: Has anyone been able to get tickets for Disneyland California using this promotion. If so.. did u need to call in etc. I tried and called in ... said it wasn’t available.
I did using the link provided by the OP - make sure that you are signed into your account first.
:arrow:
Car Dealer not honouring the warranty on a new vehicle? See this thread
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
1560 posts
552 upvotes
Burnaby
FYI for all: Expires tonight 11:59pm EST. book before you miss out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)