Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
ExpediaforTD

Get 30,000 TDREward points for booking AI vacation by Aug. 23

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2019 3:09 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
9183 posts
3861 upvotes
Toronto

Get 30,000 TDREward points for booking AI vacation by Aug. 23

Expiry:
August 23, 2019
Retailer:
ExpediaforTD
Logged on ExpediaforTD and it showed the following. This is only if you have the TD First Class visa, and have ExpediaforTd.com account. The 30,000 points is worth $150 if you book travel through ExpediaforTD. We actually made a booking two weeks ago, so we missed this. But booking through ExpediaforTD, we got 4.5% back in points that we can use toward future booking.

Book your next all-inclusive vacation package through ExpediaForTD.com and you could earn 30,000 bonus TD points!

Is summer going by a little too quickly? Are you scared that winter feels like it’s just around the corner? Have you already started planning your holiday getaway? Or maybe the kids are about to jet off to school and it’s time to spend a little time focusing on you? With Expedia for TD, it’s never too early to book on your next dream vacation.

If you love to travel but hate the hassle of planning, Expedia for TD’s all-inclusive vacations are about to become your new best friends. From colorful little spots to so-luxurious resorts, these vacations combine value and ease into one unbeatable package. Sample a world of delicious cuisine. Try your hand at the most thrilling regional activities. Kick back with a magazine and enjoy the beach. Plus, the prices are beyond right: Your rooms, meals and drinks are bundled into one refreshingly low rate, so you can be sure you’re always getting a great deal.

Whether you’re putting together a family reunion or simply want to sweep your sweetie away to an exotic locale, booking with Expedia for TD makes the planning process an absolute breeze. And for a limited time, you could earn 30,000 bonus TD points when booking your next all-inclusive vacation package on ExpediaForTD.com. But don’t wait too long because availability of bonus TD points is limited!

Qualifying Bookings: This offer applies only to new, online, pre-paid all-inclusive packages booked on ExpediaForTD.com during the Booking Period.

Booking Period: 12:01pm ET, August 19, 2019 to 11:59pm ET, August 23, 2019.

Travel Period: The vacation travel dates must occur between August 19, 2019 and February 29, 2020 (inclusive).

Offer Value: 30,000 TD points
2 replies
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1538 posts
1228 upvotes
After I tap on 'all inclusive', it allows to search from only Canadian cities. Too bad, I wanted to add it to my existing travels.

I can't find a way to display calendar view to see the cheapest dates. Do we have to search by each date?
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, Wise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Aug 22, 2019
1 posts
Hi there, I called Expedia for td and they said the have no online promotions... Confused Face... Any idea what happened?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)