2845 upvotes
Toronto

save 25% on activities over $50

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 31, 2019
Retailer:
ExpediaforTD
This is for holders of the TD First Class visa card, booking activities (under "Things to do") through the ExpediaforTD.com website.
In the past, the $50 value would include tax, for that transaction. In a previous promotion, each card/account can use the coupon only once. But if you have supplementary card holders, apparently each of them can also make a booking.

The last time this was offered, we were able to make bookings in various parts of the world we were traveling to.
==

Celebrate this holiday season with an unforgettable experience.
You could save 25% on activities over $50 on ExpediaForTD.com when booking by December 31, 2019. Availability is limited.
Redeem Coupon Code 19DA25 Now!

Celebrate this holiday season with an unforgettable experience. Book your next activity (over $50) on ExpediaForTD.com and you could save 25%.

Struggling to find that perfect gift for that special someone? Trying to organize a fun event with your friends? Planning a big family outing to celebrate the holidays? When it comes to finding that perfect gift or booking an unforgettable experience to celebrate the holidays, ExpediaForTD.com is here for you.

ExpediaForTD.com is a one-stop shop for local activities, tours and transportation in destinations all over the world. Make dinner reservations, book show and attraction tickets, and score great recommendations for maximizing your time and stretching your dollars with Expedia For TD.

And to make this holiday season even more magical, Expedia For TD has a special gift when you book your next activity on ExpediaForTD.com. That’s right, you could save an extra 25% off when you spend at least $50 on your next activity booking on ExpediaForTD.com.

Use promo code 19DA25 to save 25% off your qualified booking with this limited time offer for TD Rewards members. Make a qualified booking between 12:01pm December 1, 2019 and 11:59pm December 31, 2019 (for use by June 30, 2020) and you could save big! Limited quantity of promo codes available.

Qualifying Bookings: This offer applies only to new, online, pre-paid activity (‘things to do’) bookings over $50, booked on ExpediaForTD.com during the Booking Period (this offer does not apply to non-activity products or offerings). The promo code is a discount applied at checkout only to select activity (‘things to do’) bookings, subject to the restrictions set out in the Terms and Conditions below. There are a limited number of promo codes available and will be applied on a "first come first serve" basis while promo codes supplies last.

Booking Period: 12:01pm ET, December 1, 2019 to 11:59pm ET, December 31, 2019.

Activity Period: The activity must occur between December 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 (inclusive).

Promo Code: 19DA25

Offer Value: 25% CAD off qualifying activities (‘things to do’) bookings

Minimum Spend: $50 CAD or more on the Qualifying Booking (minimum spend is the price of the activity reservation excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs). This spend must take place in one transaction.
17 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
3653 posts
1440 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SWEET!

Just booked my Round Trip Airport Transfer!

Private car for $80 CAD... Super Shuttle wanted 80 USD for a shared ride
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
3653 posts
1440 upvotes
Toronto, ON
1 code use per account I'm assuming?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8470 posts
2845 upvotes
Toronto
JRGUINNESS wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 1:37 pm
1 code use per account I'm assuming?
Yes. But the wives can have accounts too. Each cardholder can also have supplementary card holder(s) and they all can make use of the promo once.

TD First Class visa also has a promotion now, for new cards, you can get 10,000 points for having a supplementary card.
Sep 29, 2007
552 posts
94 upvotes
My rewards account is linked to plain Jane TD rewards account, hopefully it works
Apr 11, 2013
437 posts
240 upvotes
Arrgh wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 3:29 pm
Yes. But the wives can have accounts too. Each cardholder can also have supplementary card holder(s) and they all can make use of the promo once.

TD First Class visa also has a promotion now, for new cards, you can get 10,000 points for having a supplementary card.
Is the supplementary card $50?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8470 posts
2845 upvotes
Toronto
regularjoe1 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2019 4:43 pm
Is the supplementary card $50?
Yes, for people who don't get it waived.
Apr 11, 2013
437 posts
240 upvotes
Arrgh wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2019 4:58 pm
Yes, for people who don't get it waived.
How does one get it waived?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8470 posts
2845 upvotes
Toronto
regularjoe1 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2019 5:35 pm
How does one get it waived?
By having a TD All Inclusive account, linked to the TD premium CC. People having Private Banking account can also get that.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1933 posts
980 upvotes
Any suggestions on good activities to book via Expedia for TD? I’ve been struggling to find valuable uses for my points - so far the hotels I’ve booked have been cheaper through other promos rather than booking on Expedia.
Apr 11, 2013
437 posts
240 upvotes
Arrgh wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2019 6:28 pm
By having a TD All Inclusive account, linked to the TD premium CC. People having Private Banking account can also get that.
Thanks!
May 17, 2005
286 posts
31 upvotes
Richmond Hill
What a shitty website, took me an hour to check out and get the promo code to load on the last page!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8470 posts
2845 upvotes
Toronto
SkiLLz wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2019 6:34 pm
Any suggestions on good activities to book via Expedia for TD? I’ve been struggling to find valuable uses for my points - so far the hotels I’ve booked have been cheaper through other promos rather than booking on Expedia.
Can you share examples of how you found cheaper hotels, especially if they are cheaper than the $50 off $200 promo.

As for activities, just enter the city and dates you like, and see the activities offered. In the last promo, I booked several (different accounts) and saved a lot of money.