Expired Hot Deals

[ExpediaforTD] save up to $250 on select Flight & Hotel or Flight, Hotel & Car packages; $400 vouchers gone

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2019 8:14 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8595 posts
3072 upvotes
Toronto

save up to $250 on select Flight & Hotel or Flight, Hotel & Car packages; $400 vouchers gone

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 31, 2019
Retailer:
ExpediaforTD
Edit: $400 off vouchers all used up. The $250 or $150 off are still available.

Another promo for holders of TD First Class visa card. The price is before tax/fee (sorry price must is not including but before tax). There are 3 offers depending on the cost of booking. You can make use of each of the 3 offers once per card/account. In additional to the primary card holder, supplementary card holder(s) can also make use of the promo.

e.g. You can select hotel for part of the stay. That is, if the flight roundtrip is for 7 days, you can select a hotel for only 2 of the days at the destination.

Note, if you want to book activities/excursions, there is a separate promo of 25% activities $50 or more. If you have more than one person, it'll apply the 25% to the whole booking.

==

Say goodbye to 2019 and bundle up your next vacation package to take advantage of this exclusive offer. You could save up to $400 on select Flight & Hotel or Flight, Hotel & Car packages on ExpediaForTD.com.

Is there a better gift you could ask for than booking your next dream getaway? What about finding a great flight deal or that perfect hotel you’ve been dreaming of? And what if you found both at the same time? Hotels and flights go together like hot chocolate and marshmallows—and there’s no reason you shouldn’t save money when you bundle them together. With a flight + hotel (or flight + hotel + car) package on ExpediaForTD.com, you can see greater discounts together than if you booked separately.

Planning a trip has never been easier than when you book your accommodations and flights on ExpediaForTD.com. Select the city you’re departing from, the destination you’re headed to, and your dates, and everything is seamless from there. With access to flight and hotels all over the globe, as well the lowest prices/best deals and bonus TD points when booking on ExpediaForTD.com, there’s no better place to book your next vacation package. And with a flight + hotel or flight, hotel & Car package from Expedia for TD, you can see greater discounts together than if you booked separately.

And as we say goodbye to 2019, Expedia For TD is offering up to $400 off your next Flight & Hotel or Flight, Hotel & Car package booking on ExpediaForTD.com. Make a qualified booking between 12:01pm December 23, 2019 and 11:59pm December 31, 2019 (for travel by July 31, 2020) and you could save big! Limited quantity of promo codes available.

Save $150 on Flight & Hotel or Flight, Hotel & Car package bookings over $500 with promo code 150BW2019
Save $250 on Flight & Hotel or Flight, Hotel & Car package bookings over $800 with promo code 250BW2019
Save $400 on Flight & Hotel or Flight, Hotel & Car package bookings over $1,000 with promo code 400BW2019

Qualifying Bookings: This offer applies only to new, online, pre-paid ‘Flight & Hotel’ or ‘Flight, Hotel & Car’ package bookings, booked on ExpediaForTD.com during the Booking Period. The promo code is a discount applied at checkout only to select ‘Flight & Hotel’ or ‘Flight, Hotel & Car’ package bookings made online at ExpediaForTD.com (not a hotel booking, flight booking or any other product or offering) that are prepaid at the time of booking, subject to the restrictions set out in the Terms and Conditions below. There are a limited number of promo codes available and will be applied on a "first come first serve" basis while promo codes supplies last.

Booking Period: 12:01pm ET, December 23, 2019 to 11:59pm ET, December 31, 2019.

Travel Period: The vacation travel dates must occur between December 23, 2019 and July 31, 2020 (inclusive).

Offer Value: Up to $400 CAD off qualifying ‘Flight & Hotel’ or ‘Flight, Hotel & Car’ package bookings

Promo Codes: 150BW2019, 250BW2019, 400BW2019

Minimum Spend: $500 CAD or more on the Qualifying Booking to save $150. $800 CAD or more on the Qualifying Bookings to save $250. $1,000 CAD or more on the Qualifying Bookings to save $400. Minimum spend is the price of the travel reservation excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs. This spend must take place in one transaction.

Minimum Length of Stay: The Qualified Booking must be a minimum of 2 nights.

How to use your promo code
1 During the Booking Period, log in to ExpediaForTD.com and select a qualifying ‘Flight & Hotel’ or ‘Flight, Hotel & Car’ package within the Travel Period

2 During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter a coupon or promotion code” where you can enter the promo code

3 Enter the promo code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply Coupon” button. If your booking is a Qualified Booking and there are promo codes available, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation, where permitted by applicable law, before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs
Last edited by Arrgh on Dec 27th, 2019 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
62 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5284 posts
473 upvotes
I have a flight booked and paid already.
Can I add on a hotel and still use the discount?
Dec 27, 2005
673 posts
21 upvotes
Arrow wrote: I have a flight booked and paid already.
Can I add on a hotel and still use the discount?
Yes what Arrow said??

same boat

nm only works for flight and hotel

hotels no go
Kuro, Adj. Black: Being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness: Origin: Japanese.

Heatware feedback +3
Sep 6, 2012
41 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone have a screenshot of the promo code input field? I believe I'm at the last page and see the "Complete Booking" button, but I don't see anywhere to input the promo code.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
2958 posts
2665 upvotes
Toronto, ON
n0kturn4l wrote: Does anyone have a screenshot of the promo code input field? I believe I'm at the last page and see the "Complete Booking" button, but I don't see anywhere to input the promo code.
Booking all inclusive ? Those are always excluded AFAIK

If not, then it should be near the credit card info field.
Mar 12, 2014
93 posts
99 upvotes
TORONTO
I went to the hotel + flight packages, selected a random package, and I also don't see the field at checkout.

UPDATE: I was able to find the coupon code field on another package, but neither of the coupon codes worked despite package total being 1200+tax.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8595 posts
3072 upvotes
Toronto
TorontoVal wrote: I went to the hotel + flight packages, selected a random package, and I also don't see the field at checkout.

UPDATE: I was able to find the coupon code field on another package, but neither of the coupon codes worked despite package total being 1200+tax.
Did you try the other discount codes?

I just tried a booking totaling $1004. The 400BW2019 ($400 off) coupon doesn't work, 250BW2019 doesn't work, but the 150BW2019 ($150 off) worked. The likely explanation is the flight price shown needs to be broken down to the airfare and the tax/fees, and the about $800 flight has more than $205 in tax/fees. Darn, that's not as good. Oh well, if you happen to be taking a trip that qualifies, at least that's some discount.

Edit: I just tried that booking again. At the payment page, top right, there is "Total due today". WhenI clicked it to expand, it showed Subtotal of $633, and taxes and fees of over $370. The promo only applies to the pre-tax amount of $633, that's why only the $150 off works. Oh well, at least if I booked that, I still save $150.

For those wondering where to enter the promo code, it's under "Payment", and click "Enter a coupon or promotion code", it'll show a box for you to enter the code.
Last edited by Arrgh on Dec 23rd, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 22, 2012
326 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
I was about to cancel this card (used up all rewards) and then this happens.
Got myself a very good deal to go to Chicago for the family day weekend with Porter airline (I know it's cold but price is right for a long weekend).

$1381 (applied the $400 discounts) for 3 people staying at the Hyatt Regency downtown. It's a steal.

Thank you OP.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
1502 posts
794 upvotes
On the checkout page, I am not seeing a place to enter a promo code on mobile browser.
Jun 24, 2008
62 posts
8 upvotes
Thornhill
Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't see the coupon/promo field. Is it under the credit card payment?
Nov 20, 2015
17 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Nice deal but I'm A day late and a dollar short. I used ExpediaTD last week to book flight, hotel and car for an upcoming Vegas trip. Darn!
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1370 posts
1211 upvotes
Dond63 wrote: Nice deal but I'm A day late and a dollar short. I used ExpediaTD last week to book flight, hotel and car for an upcoming Vegas trip. Darn!
booking on vegas.com is always the cheapest way to do vegas
May 24, 2017
69 posts
48 upvotes
Edmonton, ab
So i don't have a TD visa travel card or whatever anymore to even take advantage of Expediafortd.com.

Solution? This is what I just did... Sign up for the TD First Class Travel Visa card today, i got approved automatically (hopefully you do to!), call in TD and ask them to send it express to a TD branch (1-2 business days, they told me it will be at my branch by Friday), use that card to book using this code (card gives you about 400$ in travel rewards if you spend 1333$ a month for the first 3 months, which is easy to do if you swap around a few bills or focus on using it) for a total of 800$ off. I know its "welcome bonus points" and what not, but for me it requires no effort to get them.

Haven't booked my trip yet, but I've layed the foundation to do so by the new year when the deal expires :D