• May 25th, 2011 5:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5091 posts
254 upvotes
Trader Score: 195 (100% Positive)

**EXPIRED** $1000 towards any 2010 2011 2012 GMC Chevrolet Cadillac Buick

As a previous owner of GM vehicle, I have just received a certificate worth $1000 towards a new vehicle.

On the front of the certificate:
"Exclusively from GM, up to $1,000 for a friend.

Simply give this coupon to a friend so they can take advantage of this great offer."

Fine print as follows:
Credit valid towards the purchase or lease of eligible 2010, 2011 or 2012 model year Chevrolet, GMC, Buick or Cadillac vehicle delivered between February 1 2011 and June 30 2011.

Ineligible vehicles include Chevrolet Cruze LS-1SB and all Medium Duty trucks. Credit value depends on model purchased:
- $500 credit available for Chevrolet Aveo, Cobalt and Cruze (excluding Cruze LS-1SB);
- $750 credit available for Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain;
- $1000 credit availble for all other eligible GM vehicles.

The credit amount is inclsuive of any applicable taxes. Customers must present this original certificate at the time of purchase or lease. Lost ceritificates will not be reissued. All products are subject to availability. See Dealer for eligibility. Only one certificate may be redeemed per purchase/lease and each certificate may be used only once. This offer may not be redeemed for cash. As part of the transaction, dealer may request documentation and will contact GM to verify eligibility. Offer cannot be used with certain other programs. Void where prohibited by law.

For the ceritificate I am going to sell it for $100 to anyone who is interested. PM for details to complete the transaction.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2009
1058 posts
50 upvotes
London ON
Trader Score: 0
you should probably just sell to past gm owners like yourself as it states

[QUOTE]As part of the transaction, dealer may request documentation and will contact GM to verify eligibility. [/QUOTE]

so someone who owns anything but a gm right now probably wouldn't be eligible for the discount
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5091 posts
254 upvotes
Trader Score: 195 (100% Positive)
jordanr1987 wrote: you should probably just sell to past gm owners like yourself as it states
so someone who owns anything but a gm right now probably wouldn't be eligible for the discount

Please read my post, quoted from the coupon (and my OP):

"Exclusively from GM, up to $1,000 for a friend.
Simply give this coupon to a friend so they can take advantage of this great offer."