Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] [Amazon.ca] E3 Pre-Order Promo: Save 20% on 2, or 30% on 3+ Pre-Order Games

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2015 3:31 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1361 posts
1806 upvotes
ON

[Amazon.ca] [Amazon.ca] E3 Pre-Order Promo: Save 20% on 2, or 30% on 3+ Pre-Order Games

THIS DEAL ENDED.

20% Off Promo Code (2 Pre-Order Games):
E3SAVE20

30% Off Promo Code (3+ Pre-Order Games):
E3SAVE30

Conditions
  • You must have two qualifying pre-order games in your cart and you must enter the promotion code E3SAVE20 at checkout to receive a 20% discount on two pre-order games.
  • You must have three or more qualifying pre-order games in your cart and you must must enter the promotion code E3SAVE30 at checkout to receive a 30% discount on three or more pre-order games.
  • Promotions do not stack; you may only qualify for either a 20% discount or a 30% discount
  • Offer is only valid for orders placed between 12:00:00 AM PST June 14, 2015, and 11:59:59 PM June 18, 2015
  • Offer only valid on items listed on this page and excludes: All Skylanders, Disney Infinity, LEGO Dimensions; all Collector’s Editions, Limited Editions, Gold Editions, Limited Collector’s Editions; all consoles and accessories.
  • You may purchase a maximum of 2 units of any one game.
FAQ

Will I be charged for the games right away?
ChaosKnight wrote: If you pre-order games, each game will be charged individually when they're ready to ship.
How many times can I use the promo codes?
Amazon wrote:The promo codes can be used on multiple orders.
If I receive a game and decide I don't want it anymore, can I return it, unopened, for a full refund, including return shipping?
Amazon Support wrote:If you decide to order the movie from our site and find that, upon delivery, the item's packaging indicates that it is not what you expected or is contrary to the information listed on our site, you may return it for a full refund.

We calculate the cost of return shipping based on our Standard shipping rates:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/help/customer/ ... =201514440

If the return is because of an Amazon.ca error, or if it's a Free Returns item, we'll take care of the return costs. Otherwise, the cost of return shipping is deducted from your refund if one of our pre-paid return labels is used.
If I order 3 pre-order games and then change my mind about 1 or even 2 of the games, will I still receive the 30% off the remaining 1 or 2 games?
Amazon Support wrote:I'm sorry, 30% discount is only eligible for three or more pre-order games. If you canceled 1 item into your order, the promotion will not applicable for the purchase.
If the price of the pre-order game drops, will I receive 30% off the new price?
Amazon Support wrote:Yes, you will still receive 30% offer for the new price.
1687 replies
Oct 6, 2010
430 posts
248 upvotes
London
So ... make a bunch of triple pre-orders and cancel them later if I don't want them, yes?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4091 posts
2410 upvotes
I'm too lazy what does the 3 game deal work out to for each game
Mar 3, 2017
354 posts
128 upvotes
Woodstock
Are any of these digital games? I have no interest in physical games / discs... Game sharing FTW
Jan 17, 2004
284 posts
47 upvotes
BC
How is amazon with getting a game delivered on release day?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
7991 posts
1544 upvotes
witenite wrote: I'm too lazy what does the 3 game deal work out to for each game
depends if the game is 70 or 80 bucks

-$21 and -$24 respectively pre tax
Deal Addict
May 12, 2011
3150 posts
362 upvotes
NORTH VANCOUVER
RadiantViper wrote: So ... make a bunch of triple pre-orders and cancel them later if I don't want them, yes?
Yep
Deal Addict
May 12, 2011
3150 posts
362 upvotes
NORTH VANCOUVER
mighty_mike wrote: How is amazon with getting a game delivered on release day?
If u want day 1 then go with bestbuy
Dec 11, 2010
565 posts
366 upvotes
Not working for FIFA 16 and Need for Speed :(
Oct 6, 2010
430 posts
248 upvotes
London
So if I pre-order 3 things at 3 different release dates, does it charge me for each game when they ship or the full price when the first one ships?

Edit: Seems to have split 2 of my items into one ~$100 order but with release dates about a month apart ...
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1263 posts
1595 upvotes
mighty_mike wrote: How is amazon with getting a game delivered on release day?

I always got my amazon pre orders 1-2 days before actual release date. best Buy always 1-2 days after.
Jul 28, 2010
893 posts
572 upvotes
Well played Amazon, you get my business this year. To Bestbuy: ***** you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)